"Beat his ass! Beat his ass! He voted Trump!"

"Beat his ass! Beat his ass! He voted Trump!"

How much longer will America tolerate multiculturalism?

youtu.be/UVE0JekVvt0

I could beat the shit out of those fat niggers

Stop spamming this nigger we get it. Your scared of niggers, and want them gone yada yada yada.

why does his post bother you so much?

Until it dies off. Trump won't stop this. He won't end the open borders policies of the last 50 years. He won't deport illegals/visa overstays. He won't cause whites to reproduce at replacement levels. Whites will shrink as a minority until they're outnumbered by spics, niggers, and gooks, then they'll be slaughtered in the streets.

Over the last 10 years of reported data, 90% of interracial crime between whites and niggers had a nigger offender. 90%.

multiculturalism is fine, it is just that american values have to dominate, that's all

that means: free speech, gun rights, burgers, craft beer, sports, the troops, etc.

>americucks larp about muh 2nd amundmunt
>do nothing even with Trump becoming President

Just another day in Chimpcago. Dont get out of your car. Run the niggers over.

it's not so much that race matters, as it does the preservation of our values

trump is here to preserve the values, not the white race. whites have to have their own kids and such. he will help though by bringing the jobs back.

Lol

>inb4 Trump bans me from american Sup Forums servers

the nigs are doing this in blue areas with high gun control. note they arent doing this in any southern state

Because he's a nigger.

>cuckservative

Get fucked, faggot.

There shouldn't be any nigger territory though. Whites need to start buying businesses back in those areas again.

I'm glad the white supremacists are getting uppity. Gonna be real fun knocking their teeth out.

am i gonna need to carry a weapon? i don't want to get harassed because i voted trump

There's no cell service where I live so they'd never come here to protest because they can't put it on snapchat or twitter

we aren't white supremacists, we are civic nationalists and constitutional conservatives

33% of hispanic men voted trump. shows that our values are going to win over people in good time - especially now that liberals have shown their true racist colors after the election

Ayo Drumpfkins hol this L

just kidding i already carry a knife, don't bother me bro.

>we

Fuck off to plebbit. Seriously.

>not knowing that fat strong people have an advantage of jacked dudes

more weight is better in a fight. force = mass x acceleration, more mass = more force

>CTR

Nice try blending. FUck off nigger lover