Talk about Scooby-Doo

Talk about Scooby-Doo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-xQQfImnQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Series from best to worst?

I’ve heard of whites but I’ve never heard of blacks

Best is probably Mystery Inc.
Worst is probably that one that no one remembers after What's New with the weird artstyle.

Shaggy and Scooby-Doo Get A Clue.

>Great Dane
>Has a southern cousin that's severely inbred
>Has a 'nephew' that's obviously the result of some fucked up crossbreed with a genetically disadvantaged pug

All the humans in the mystery gang are obviously running away from something, but scooby's obviously running away from a sexually abusive dog family/pet store with zero breeding rules.

Think about that Sup Forums.

>genetically disadvantaged pug
So a regular pug then.

Why did Shaggy's red shirt grant such an absurd charisma buff? Bitches were jumping on his dick whenever he wore it.

Red is a sexually aggressive color. An unpublished study relates the two, left unpublished because of the implication that women in red dresses are asking for it.

Be Cool has the best episodic format

Am I the only one that feels like Apocalypse lost it's flair? like after all the "The gang is in the apocalypse" is said and done it's kind of a slog to get through.

I've seen Scooby Doo so much that I hate it now, but for some reason my friends and I all love this

youtube.com/watch?v=p-xQQfImnQw

Scooby did have a female cousin he was attracted to.

Scooby Dee.

Different stats are promoted by different shirts

Red gives plus 2 to CHA and STR, Green + 2 to AGI and +2 to LCK, BLUE gives + 2 to INT and PER.

Was there ever a Shaggy Azul?

I read that as different states promoted by different shirts

>different states promoted by different shirts

That's some KLK level shit right there.

>Mystery Inc
>What's new
>Original
>Whats cool
>Pup named Scooby
>Get a clue
>The WWE movies

Wasn't green shirt also gettin' bitches?

He's a dealer, of course he gets bitches, it's just red shirt got better ones.

You know, for as much as the first live movie was a parody of the show, "Monsters Unleashed" was actually a pretty good showcase of Scooby Doo.

>Scooby saves the day by being Scooby
>Shaggy is shown to be a consistently loyal friend that always sticks by his friends
>Fred and Daphne both stall the monsters alone, even though they're certain they're going to get killed
>Velma gets an actual consistent story
>The monsters are actually shown to be really dangerous
>Movie actually attempts to use Scooby Doo "lore" to make a legit mystery

It's not perfect by any means, but I can't help but appreciate it.

The best series is probably Mystery Inc, but I have a soft spot for 13 Ghosts.

Worst is either the WWE movies or Get a Clue.

>Shaggy wearing a godrobe
Fuck that’s really fucking funny to me. Someone draw this.

Honestly, I think Be Cool is probably the best series. While "Where Are You" was cut short, Be Cool lasted for two rather hefty seasons and more or less hit a consistently entertaining monster of the week formula with little fat.

LUCKY FOR YOU I'M A DOG LOVER

First season of Be Cool was consistently good. Second season despite adding an overarcing plot failed to maintain the same level of craft in their chase scenes and musical choices. Also the Daphne quirks weren't as amusing and lampshading it by Fred being annoyed didn't make it better.

I think that the Second Season had a fair amount of hits. The Spooky Space Kook, Halloween, Psycho parody, Ice Man, and others I think were up to Season 1 par.

Although I admit, a few were a bit on the slow side. Still, pretty tight representation of straight formula Scooby.

Yes.

Was she Scrappy's mom?

I remember as a kid liking Scooby at first then starting to hate it when it just kept getting more marathons, more movies, more spin offs, more promotion, Cartoon Network whoring the hell out of it, etc. It was relentless. It was like every excuse there was to show hours and hours of Scooby, they'd take it.

I never saw what was so special about this show that it's become fodder for revivals, reimaginings, reboots, crossovers, and all the shit they do with it. What in god's name is keeping Scooby as a franchise alive at this point? Do kids even know what it is anymore? What am I missing here?

Anyone watch the newest movie?

>left unpublished because of the implication that women in red dresses are asking for it.

But that's literally the point of red dresses. Like that's fashion fact, you wear a red dress specifically to ask for it.

Christ I hope not.

This is Scrappy's mom.
She was a lot cuter in Pup, though.

>What in god's name is keeping Scooby as a franchise alive at this point? Do kids even know what it is anymore? What am I missing here?

Brand name franchise that can easily be reinvented. Same reason Batman has staying power.

I haven't been reading the issues for months and they're just piling up. I just sort of lost interest when I realized after a year and a half they were no closer to figuring it out than they were at the beginning, despite several seemingly vital clues (that were quickly ignored). Plus Daphne constantly regressing to turbobitch after warming up to Velma every single issue is really annoying. I'm still pulling it, but probably won't actually read the rest until it's done.

That's a good idea.
I'm still reading and more or less enjoying it but it's changed tack about twice, and that's a real pain month to month. Plus the pace never picks up but it has its moments.

Yeah, I enjoy it when I read it, but I can never work up the enthusiasm to open up an issue. They all have plenty of good moments, but they just leave me feeling drained by how they drag out. Plus the monsters haven't been too interesting either. The mind controlled giant amalgamation was kind cool, but didn't get enough personality to stand along the classics.

Lucky for you i'm a dog lover

i know what YOU want, OP.

you wanna make a biiiig sandwich.