#RonPaulForTreasury

We got Trump elected, but we're just getting started.

Now it's time to get RON PAUL appointed as SECRETARY OF THE TREASURY

#RonPaulForTreasury

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/contact/
goldismoney.info/
goldismoney2.com/
ronpaulforums.com/
change.org/p/donald-trump-make-ron-paul-trump-s-secretary-of-state-treasury
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The MAGA movement is high energy right now from the recent victory, let's ride on that! Lots of meme images we can use to make this go viral in the last thread: → → →

We'll use #RonPaulForTreasury and also tag #DrainTheSwamp and #EndTheFed
We are HIGH ENERGY and we will use it to meme Ron Paul into this position, so that he may carry out his life goal of dismantling the fed as his glorious swan song!

We need to get the MAGA movement on board, we need to get libertarians on board, we need to get traditional conservatives on board, we need to get Alex Jones and InfoWars on board. We need to get Bernouts on board. We need to get Reddit on board. We need to get normies on board.

We need a facebook page called "Ron Paul for Secretary of the Treasury" tagged as @RonPaulForTreasury
And we need Reddit posts on The_Donald, Bernie Sanders subreddits, libertarian subreddits, conservative, political, activist, Ron Paul, etc subreddits. We need EVERYONE in on this.

Threads currently up on infinity are being filled with zionist shills, help needed there to to get the actual Sup Forumsacks over there on board.

A year ago most of us thought a Trump presidency couldn't actually happen. But we fought for it and against all odds, we won. And we're just getting started. We can pull this off. And we will.

11-11 is upon us and meme magick is at its most potent. PRAISE KEK!

#RONPAULFORTREASURY
#DRAINTHESWAMP
#ENDTHEFED
HIGH ENERGY! HIGH ENERGY! HIGH ENERGY!

EVERYONE MASS-MESSAGE ALEX
infowars.com/contact/
Copy and paste this:

Alex,

Right now, we have the potential to accomplish something great. We have the power to abolish the Federal Reserve.

Donald Trump was elected president in large part due to social media, memes, hashtags, and the like. It is clear that this is a very powerful tool. Now, we can use it again.

We will use these methods to get Ron Paul appointed as Secretary Of The Treasury under Donald Trump. With this position, Ron Paul will be able to fulfill his life goal of abolishing the fed.

To do this, we need to make this idea go viral. A few of us have already been spreading the hashtag #RonPaulForTreasury. We have been linking it to #DrainTheSwamp, #EndTheFed, and #MAGA to make it reach these people.

We need to bring in a LOT of people to gain attention. Libertarians, conservatives, the MAGA movement, the alt-right, Bernie supporters. Everyone who is anti-establishment. By garnering enough support, by making this go viral, we can get Donald Trump's attention and show him that Ron Paul is who We The People want as Secretary Of The Treasury.

This is our opportunity to defeat the NWO. Please do your part and help us make this idea go viral, and help us make the #RonPaulForTreasury hashtag go viral.

This is the NWO's final days. Together, we will win.

We can also make minor adjustments to that and send it to others. Ben Garrison, Breitbart, mainstream conservative sources, etc.
Replace some things as necessary, like don't say "NWO" when contacting non-tinfoilers.

And when this takes off we can also get alternative media such as RT and Al Jazeera on board.

Yes.

KEK VULT

DEUS KEK VULT
Help keep this thread alive!

i agree with this lets get him to it!

IT ALREADY HAPPENED, IF IT IS SOMEONE ELSE YOU WILL HAVE TO WITNESS KEK'S ANGER

NOBODY WANTS TO SEE ANY MORE OF THAT

RON PAUL WILL BE SECRETARY OF THE TREASURY

KEK WILLS IT

PRAISE KEK!

AWOOing in a MAGA thread

MAGA!

@realDonaldTrump You can't completely #MAGA unless you have @RonPaul as US Treasury #RonPaulForTreasury #draintheswamp #MAGA

Use this.

Have to change it from "US Treasury" to "Secretary of the Treasury"

@realDonaldTrump You can't completely #MAGA unless you have @RonPaul as Secretary of the Treasury #RonPaulForTreasury #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #EndTheFed

You are wasting your time, there is no way Trump chooses him for treasury. They don't think highly of each other.

FUCK YESS TO THAT!

WE WANT WHAT KEK WANTS!!!!!!
KEK WANTS WHAT WE WANT!!!!!!

FOR THE GOD EMPEROR, FOR KEK: SHADILAY, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

praise kek

This sounds promising.

That's what you want. You don't want a yes man. You want someone to challenge your ideas, to keep you on your feet, and to continuously compete against one another to make the other better.
Do you even into capitalism Chile?

Fuck off JIDF. Donald Trump thinks very highly of Ron Paul, and Ron Paul is starting to support Trump.
People don't have to love each other to work together to defeat the (((ZOG)))

SHADILAY!

All the Pauls can't take their dick out of their own mouths long enough to do shit.

Neither did he and Ted Cruz, but given the opportunity Idk how Ron Paul could turn it down. Idk maybe he's just done with the game. Trump used to defend him when he ran.

>Chile
That's Texas you ignorant American!

Fuck low energy grandad, you plebs should be memeing based Howdy somewhere important.

Shadilay! By the will of Kek Ron Paul will become part of thy cabinet.

There is no way in hell Ron Paul will turn this down. It is his LIFE GOAL to dismantle the fed, and this is his opportunity to do it.

And this will literally be a fatal blow to the (((ZOG))).

Guys, we can actually save the world!

Fuck off JIDF! You've lost, we are unstoppable now!

> SHADILAY
> LASHAYID

Don't get me wrong, I'd be glad if it happened. But Trump didn't go through this ordeal to get cucked by someone who should have been on his side but decided to undermine him.
Especially since I highly doubt Trump doesn't know anyone more qualified. Sure, Paul is principled as fuck, but the direction comes from Trump anyway. He is looking for people who get the shit done he wants them to get done, not people who bring their own strong brand of change, however appealing it might be to us. There is more to secretary of treasury than being anally ravaged about the fed.

Balls deep into this Babydoll! I could use me some #RonPaulForTreasury

This must be sen to Trump directly, and fast. I saw whereTrump was contemplating JP Morgan Chase CEO, Jamie Dimon... this cannot happen.

Trump must be instructed to not lean on Pence for cabinet recommendations for he will be lead to fill the cabinet with neoconservatives! #RonPaulForTreasury

Fuck off shill. We memed someone into the most powerful public office in the world, we can sure as hell do this too.
Ron Paul didn't try to undermine Trump, he neither supported nor opposed him.
And all that really matters is we Sup Forums, Trump, and Ron Paul have a common enemy: the (((ZOG))). Ron Paul is the most qualified person in the world for secretary of the treasury and the most capable of dismantling the fed.

Gowdy has more energy than those two wrinkly fucks combined.

Cucked? Shit, RP would cry and suck a Satanic Dino dick for this opportunity. Let's make it happen boys . Already spammed all my YT Trump vid comments with it.

bump

I could back that too. How about #GowdyOrRonPaulForTreasury

That's the point, we make this go so viral that no one can ignore it, so that celebreties start spreading and supporting it, so media picks up on it, so that Donald Trump himself sees it!

Kek approves. Good luck, but the way I see it you are as delusional as Bernouts. Did you learn nothing from 2012?

Rowdy Gowdy, on the other hand, is in a prime spot for AG. And I love it.

Let's get reddit on board! I don't give half a fuck if you hate them, because right now they can be useful allies.

Let's get this on /r/The_Donald and /r/FeelTheBern and other subreddits related to Trump, MAGA, Bernie, libertarianism, freedom, activism, Ron Paul, conservativism, liberalism, etc

In 2012 we weren't powerful enough yet but now in 2016 we literally memed someone into the most powerful public office in the world. So fuck off with your shilling

Yes. Absofuckinglutely.

RON PAUL STAND TALL!
RON PAUL FOR TREASURY

I doubt this will ever happen, but goddamn, I would love if it did.

Please, please hype the fuck out of this.

This would literally be the best thing ever.

Why Treasury?

My brother, we just memed a man into the most powerful public office in the world! If we can pull that off, we can sure as hell pull this off. This is trivially easy in comparison, we just need to GET TO FUCKING WORK and make it happen

DEUS VULT

Because as secretary of the treasury, Ron Paul will have the power to dismantle the federal reserve. Not only is that his life goal, but it will be a fatal blow to the ZOG/NWO. This will literally be the biggest political event in the history of our country. I'm not even playing this up. The fate of the country, and the world, is in our hands right now.

bump
I wish i still had my doom Paul memes

I message DJT on kikebook, maybe he'll get it maybe he won't..but there is no time to lose!

This is the downfall of Trump having no political experience, Pence, McConnell and Ryan will outmaneuver Trump at every turn with their parliamentary tricks. Holy shit, man!

Is there a petition being circulated? I'd sign that shit in a second.

#RonPaulForTreasury

#MAGA

It is certainly worth a shot.

I've already posted this on twitter. Will continue spreading awareness about it. Deus vult brother.

DoomPaul was just the beginning. Now it's time to meme Ron Paul into the position where he can fulfill his life goal, his destiny, and abolish the fed and save the world. MAGA! DEUS KEK VULT!

#RonPaulForTreasury
#MAGA
#EndTheFed
#DrainTheSwamp
@realDonaldTrump

>Deleted his doom Paul memes

It is very unlikely that Donald will see a message you sent him, which is why we have to meme the fuck out of this, make it go viral. Get reddit, Ben Garrison, Alex Jones/InfoWars, Breitbart, the alt-right, the MAGA movement, the libertarian movement, conservatives, liberals, etc all involved in this.
We need to make it go viral so celebrities start tweeting about it, so news stations (first alt media like Infowars, RT, Al Jazeera then mainstream media) start talking about it, that way Donald not only sees the idea but sees that it is what We The People want
This is a big task to make this go BIG LEAGUE viral, but if we memed someone into the most powerful public office in the world we can sure as hell pull this off

Ron Paul is a cuck, hes pro religion of peace, spreads that bullshit rhetoric that if we kill them, they win.

Hes a libertarian Trudeau. Fuck him.

He also doesnt like Trump, and cries about muh racism, muh bigotry.

From the old thread another user posted this:
The Ron Paul supporters are still around here are their internet hangouts:

goldismoney.info/
goldismoney2.com/
ronpaulforums.com/

change.org/p/donald-trump-make-ron-paul-trump-s-secretary-of-state-treasury

SIGN THE PETITION AND SPREAD THE PETITION

apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/

TELL DON ABOUT IT

DEUS VULT!

We shall succeed. Sup Forums ALWAYS WINS!

I completely agree with what you said, but do we have a reason to think that he wouldn't be a good Secretary of the Treasure?

Maybe he's just a retard on other issues.

Fuck off JIDF
This is beyond your pathetic fucking petty disagreements
It's time to defeat the NWO/ZOG and Ron Paul as secretary of the treasury is the way to do that
Join us or get the fuck out of Sup Forums

Hey Baron, tell your dad to make Ron Paul Secretary of the Treasury.

OK guise, it's done

NOICE!!!!!!

Make a petition.

Shit is getting real!

Does Baron use twitter or other social media?
What about Ivanka?
Trump's campaign team?

Actually, fuck it all. Let's just tweet at @realDonaldTrump himself, and also include hashtags #DrainThe Swamp and #MAGA and #EndTheFed
Also tweet it at celebrities and such. Start with people like Alex Jones and Ben Garrison and Milo and then try to get more famous celebrities to see it
That way it'll get viral as fuck and Donald will surely see it and see that it's what we the people want

Also let's get going with mass emails
See and

Remember the power of meme magic.

See DEUS KEK VULT
#RONPAULFORTREASURY

Let's also tweet at Ron Paul himself!

Spamming Instagram currently.
>Shadilay

#RONPAULFORTREASURY

GUYS

Let's contact Ron Paul directly about this!

How do we reach him? Does he use twitter?

Ron Paul is a turncoat and coward who gave up his fight. He belongs in a retirement home.

Fuck, these are the dankest Ron Paul memes I've seen since he was running. Let's make this happen.

you guys don't realize this will get him killed.
nobody goes against the central banks and comes out alive

Kek will protect him

That doesn't mean we can't try.

So you suggest we just lay down and let the banks continue to fuck us? No, fuck that. It would be Ron Paul's highest honor to be a martyr, to sacrifice himself to defeat the fed. He would do it in a heartbeat. And that may well be what it comes to.

S h a d i l a y

We won't simply try, brother. We'll succeed. Sup Forums always wins! DEUS KEK VULT!

Bump, for a very important issue. Good luck America!

Bumperoo Awoo

Bump

RON PAUL FOR TREASURY

#RonPaulForTreasury
MAGA!

IS there anything else to do besides tweets? I don't even have that many followers.

#PAULTRAIN

make these more provocative. thats what made pepe so good.

bump!! he's probably one of the better politicians.

This this this this

Yes. Post on various subreddits. Send emails to various people (see and )
We need to use MANY means of making this go viral as fuck. Send emails to everyone, post on a fuckload of forums.

These too And make a good facebook page

Ron Paul is done being in gay ass government.

Any suggestions on specifics?

The "gay ass government" is CONTROLLED by the fed. And by getting Ron Paul into secretary of the treasury, it gives him the power to dismantle the fed.
This will be the fatal blow to the (((NWO)))

Do it kek

bump

No, user, this is for US to do. Lord Kek is simply our guide, our beacon. He gives us opportunities, he aids us, but this is ultimately up to US to make happen.

Bump

#RonPaulForTreasury

bump