Russia are the BAD GUYS

>reminder USA is about to become friends with Russia
>pic related is a 15 year old victim of Russian airstrikes in Aleppo

Wtf America?

Other urls found in this thread:

wonderfulengineering.com/this-is-what-happens-when-human-body-is-exposed-to-radiation-graphic-content/
bandepleteduranium.org/en/pentagon-announces-u-turn-on-du-against-is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokaimura_nuclear_accident
forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?1901-Hiroshi-Ouchi-83-Days-Of-Death
youtube.com/watch?v=bqnftyYWW4E
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
youtube.com/watch?v=s0igorvoBFs
iflscience.com/physics/effect-radiation-body0/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thats someone suffering from advanced radiation sickness.

that pic is what we should do to all liberals and leafcucks

LEAF BURNING

DAY OF THE RAKE

pic related was a man who was struck with a fuel rod from a nuclear power plant and proceeded to fall apart from the massive amount of radiation

What Is Aleppo?

>pic related is a 15 year old victim of Russian airstrikes in Aleppo

I'm pretty sure that's a pic of a "survivor" (if you can call it that) from a Japanese nuclear power-plant failure.

wtf i hate russia now

And kept alive so doctors could study him.

Nightmare fuel.

>Wtf America?
Yeah! Why did it take so long to become friend with God Tsar?

Go away leaf.

are you serious?

T. I sit down when I piss

>HOLY SHILL THE SHIT THREADS ARE BACK
HOLY SHILL THE SHIT THREADS ARE BACK

wonderfulengineering.com/this-is-what-happens-when-human-body-is-exposed-to-radiation-graphic-content/

Weird looking 15 year old from Aleppo... the Russians were dropping nuclear wastes over them?

Fuck off, Canada

>Canada mocks Japan.
>Implying President Trump wont boot Canadians out and give Japan Canada because honorable friend and ally.
Hello, Leaf san.

Ask yourself what their people have done to bring such an airstrike down on them. They've done this to their own people.

It's a leppo

That's a japanese in japan.

>he never heard of depleted uranium

Smh the barrel bombs are filled with plutonium and uranium.

Isn't it wonderful that the US has never ever hit a civilian in Syria?

Pic related is what Obama has been doing in the Middle East all these years.

russia:
>attacks prosperous Ukraine which is now poor thanks to russia
>attacks moderate rebels and helps assad, our generation's adolf hitler, hold power
>kills any journalist or charity workers who dare state non-kremlin approved views
>funds TRUMP to win in 2016 and will now have influence over USA

anyone supporting russia or putin are 100% kremlin shills. do NOT reply to those posts. real Sup Forums has always been against ruSSia, always iwll be.

I see no issue in that really. I mean he's already fucked, so why not study him as much as possible to counteract it in the future?

The USA only attacks evil Assad. I don't know why they started attacking ISIS... wasn't the whole point of the war to stop evil Assad and Russia from bombing poor children like Hamza al-Kharawi in op pic?

That's one of Assad's soldiers.

The prognosis isn't very good when the majority of your DNA stops working all at once. Your body is basically reduced to inanimate meat while you're still alive.

I know and he attack beautiful Georgia too :(.

CTR working hard?

Hillary literally manipulated that war into fruition. The entire shitshow is thanks to her.

What's the book called about him? Its like 48 days of hell?

What could you expect from a fucking leaf, really.

>prosperous
>Ukraine

>source: wikileaks

Oh, brother!

fucking japanese. just why

WTF America, indeed

Yes but we are also the bad guys.

We did much worse thing to other countries, mainly in our own hemisphere.
Also,
>pic actually related is Hiroshi Ouchi
Nice try, Leaf.

Casualties of war happen. That's why if you are in a warzone and don't want to die or be seriously injured, you should
MOVE
YOUR
FUCKING
ASS

Holy shit, is it krokodil?

He kept dying and they kept reviving him. The guy was in pain and he just wanted to die.

>>pic related is a 15 year old victim of Russian airstrikes in Aleppo
That's war you fucking cuck
The only way to help Syria is to take out ISIS

this. georgia was a leading country and on its way into the EU until russia funded muslims in georgia create civil war, then attacked. so now they can't join EU.

ukraine would have already been part of EU and a major player on the world stage if the bitter russians hadn't invaded the country. ukraine would already independently have men in space and on its way to being one of NATO's elite members.

God damn, just fucking kill him/her. Seriously you belong in the depths of hell if you force someone to live like that. It's obvious they don't have much of a choice or face.

one hell of an ouchi

Your lardass-scooters couldn't outrun the the incoming missles

pic related is a jap scientist who nuked himself you stupid leaf

You sure about that faggot?

its a meme you dip

bandepleteduranium.org/en/pentagon-announces-u-turn-on-du-against-is

>that webm

I didn't come here to get a boner

WTF I hate russia now

>I don't see the issue of keeping someone in excruciating pain for various reasons

Sociopaths generally don't.

MY GOD , into Sup Forums always the LEAF with their bullshit narratives , should we list all their dirty laundry then ?!

44 days of hell was concrete girl.

Well he was basically a science experiment and source of novel data at that point.

Why are you posting a picture of the nip who died of extreme radiation poisoning?

Why are you so dead set on WW3?

Sup Forums SANCTIONS ON LEAFS! NOW!

Picture is not 15 year old but maylasian man with balalingo desease.

WTF AMERIGA??? :DDD

Who was concrete girl

>he just wanted to die.
I thought he was willing to let it happen?

>ukraine would have already been part of EU and a major player on the world stage
luv you

Let what happen? Being resurrected basically? No iirc

Syrian Rebels are the bad guys.

That WAS japans man, his DNA structure no longer equated to a human being at the time of the photo
forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?1901-Hiroshi-Ouchi-83-Days-Of-Death

Like rapefugees?
Top kek at double standards

That man was going through the most excruciating pain you could possibly imagine, he was being ripped apart at the cellular level and was begging to be killed the entire time while they brought him back to life every time he actually did die.

The Japs were fucking brutal when it came to human experiments, hell there's a movie about the shit they did in China during WW2.

youtube.com/watch?v=bqnftyYWW4E

how about you get something that's actually true before you try to turn a person's suffering into a political propaganda piece, you 18 year old cunt

Your rapefugees seem to have migrated without scooter aid just fine though.
How many times have you "prepped the bull" this week germancuck?

If protecting your boarders, your main religion, your GDP, your people and murdering the right elites and oligarchs to get to that point makes it a bad thing, then count the U.S. in.

Why keep the real life ghoul alive??!

Oi hantam you baru tau nasi lemak teh tarik ! Denmark what I don't even o.O

The country was hijacked to become a piece of shit and enough fat content Americans let their government be used for it.

Enough babyboomers (and now in our generations) turn into degenerate lazy shitbags when they get enough food and pussy. Look at how many worthless losers sit in front of a TV a full 20% of their lives.

damn. glad they don't show any of what we've done of there, like survivors of weddings we've bombed.
one reason I voted Trump, to get us out of there and stop all this warring we are doing.

Always reminds me of pic

Trump's the only one who actually gave a flying shit about this country, he openly stated he wanted to improve relations with Russia and avoid a possible war while Hillary literally goes full fucking 1950's Red Menace politics.

cuck?

Where were you when your mother tongue became a second language in your home yountry?

Excuse me,
>Country

>implying 15 year olds can't be ISIS fighters.

Russia

> Orchestrated the refugee crisis by bombing innocents in Syria
> Broke international law by attacking democratic Ukraine
> Threatens countries daily by violating their airspace with fully armed nuclear bombers
> Sells weapons to the world's most violent and murderous people: Assad, Saddam, Qaddafi, Hezbollah, etc
> Kills moderate Syrians who are fighting for their families, lets ISIS freely take over the country
> Funds ACTUAL fascist/white supremacist parties worldwide like UKIP and FN
> Has already manipulated the world into their hands by funding Brexit and the TRUMP campaign

Russia must be stopped. We are headed in a terrifying new direction.

Did he died?

>Aleppo
Who?

Why did OP have to be a leaf.

Japanese schoolgirl who was pulled off the streets one day by some punks, was tortured until she died (44 days), then put her in a barrel, filled it with concrete, and buried it in a park.
Junko Furuta

got hit with radiation

everything in him exploded

somewhat alive

kept alive for 3 months

partially conscious

name was "big ouchi"

nope, canada and sweeden are bad guys. change your government or pay the price.

Where were you when an arab and a nigger double teamed your wife? Watching in the corner? Or did they make you wait outside?

Blue pilled faggot.

>There are people in this thread that dont know the story behind this picture
Dont look it up

If that was someone from Aleppo I honestly could not give less of a shit. That shithole muslim city is thousands of mile away from me and everything I ever cared about.

But that isn't a 15 year old victim of "airstrikes". That is one of the divers who pulled the plug at the bottom of the Chernobyl reactor and saved most of Europe and Russia from widespread nuclear contamination from a second reactor explosion.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
I think

fuck off faggot shill cunt. we are protected by meme magic. You'll never take control.

It isn't, I think thats just some gook.

Yo I'm hard as diamonds now

actually that's Japanese radiation and they tried to keep him alive as long as possible.

>But that isn't a 15 year old victim of "airstrikes". That is one of the divers who pulled the plug at the bottom of the Chernobyl reactor and saved most of Europe and Russia from widespread nuclear contamination from a second reactor explosion.
this is some top quality anti-bait

I think if we are going to reconsider an ally it should be those Israeli leeches
youtube.com/watch?v=s0igorvoBFs

Underrated.

iflscience.com/physics/effect-radiation-body0/

That's a picture of a Japanese worker who was involved in a catastrophic radiation accident. He's quite famous as being kept alive against his will to test how long someone in such a situation could be kept alive.

Die in a fire you lying cuck jew.