Hear ye, Hear ye! It is on this fine day that we have come together to behold the fine union between Jon-El, Son Of El...

Hear ye, Hear ye! It is on this fine day that we have come together to behold the fine union between Jon-El, Son Of El, beloved son the mighty Kal-El, and the Heir Of The General Himself, Lor-Zod of Great Krypton!

Whoever opposes the union between these two may speak now, or forever hold the tongue!

I don't have a problem with this, but am speaking anyway to express my rights as an American citizen.

Good to know that at least SOMEBODY approves of this loving union. Even if you are an inferior species.

Away with this faggotry.

'Nay.

I don't like how this artist draws Jon.

>Jon with his mother's eye color
I kind of like it.

>I don't like how this artist draws Jon.
This artist tends to drawn Jon to look WAAAAAAY too close to being a girl, that's true. Though it's all worth it for more Lor art, so I'm fine with it mostly.

user stop, you know who's best for jon and it's not chris

>you know who's best for jon and it's not chris
Lies! Who could possibly be better for the boy than Lor? Who do you believe is worthy, user?

oh silly user...

Moar!

Basic as fuck.

Well, thats suitable. Not preferred, but its suitable. Certainly more fitting than those who have taken to trying to ship Jon and fucking Mary Marvel, for instance.

Who is the third?

The third guy seems to be the N52 version of Superboy, from what I can tell.

who are the two brown girls?

Natasha Irons is the brown one I think, and the one hovering over Bruce's shoulder is seemingly Mia Kent.

Last Bump. Thread will probably die after this, but eh.

I hate how this artist illustrates Jon, like he's some waifey submissive uke.

I do want to see Edge-lord Chris fighting Jon.

Fuck, I thought the dark haired one was supposed to be Chris and I was about to post 'WTF is this artist drawing Chris as a girl.'

And an artificially grown adult male with a 10-11 year old kid is just 'ew.' I'd say the same thing if either were a male and/or female pairing, or two females.

bump