Black Widow Movie in Development

comicbook.com/marvel/2018/01/10/black-widow-movie-development-marvel-studios-/

"Reportedly"

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fhR6eZWOMeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Six years too late.

Big YAWN people have been rumoring a Black Widow since before Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman were hinted at.

I'll believe it when it happens, although there are so much better heroes for Marvel Studios to adapt and ScarJo is so fucking overrated.

But if it does happen I hope it has Bucky in it just to piss off the Fujoshits.

Now that there's been at least three off-brand Black Widow movies, Marvel decided it might be time to make an actual one.

If it isn't her rubbing her costumed butt against my wiener then I just don't give a shit.

Someone actually came up with a solid idea for a Black Widow movie.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fhR6eZWOMeU

>Bucky
>Pissing off fujoshits

????

Can we use this as a way of introducing Spider-Woman so she can replace Widow and join Carol later?

Ghost in the Shell was [shitty]

But why, though?
They have access to X-women again. They can stop pretending that Natasha matters now.

I'm personally hoping for a half decent Rogue, one with Carol powers. Speaking of which, I could see Carol pushing Widow aside. Widow has a hard enough time competing with Wanda

>Inb4 it's 'BW gets her woman parts back and fucks off of MCU to have babies' movie

But we already got a Black Widow movie

It was good and very faithful to the original and actually gave major a character arch. The ending was garbage. It wasn't the intense cat and mouse from the original movie and it went too Hollywood blockbuster. It was solid.

The only X Women that could carry her own movie is Domino, Jean and maybe Storm. X women are pretty bland or too reliant on teams to carry their own film

No that was an X Man movie with Akira overtones. Still fun though.

so... she survives infinity war

Red Sparrow is already coming out

>Wanting a Black Widow movie
>Ever
Trash character even by MCU standards.

But we already got a Black Widow movie.

He's not imply X Women should have their own movie, he's saying they're more popular faces

Because A Women are doing great on their ongoing comics... oh wait!

I feel the same about Kitty Pryde. Giving her a solo film is fucking stupid.

Is that really happening or is that just bullshit that might get scrapped later? Because no one gives a fuck enough about Kitty to warrant a solo movie

Nobody will care about Black Widow after best girl's movie comes out.

Unironically this. Don't know if they will keep the murder-boner or the alcoholism (one can hope), but Carol is probably going to be the female face of the MCU after her movie hits. I'd go as so far to say that Marvel Comics will steal whatever Marvel Studios does with her character in an effort to push her books again, and the movie will probably make the general audience turn on Gal's Wonder Woman

This, but if they follow up with a Ms. Marvel film, nobody would care about the idea of a Black Widow solo film anymore period.

I highly doubt Kamala will ever get a movie. TV show appearance maybe, but probably not a movie. You have to remember, Ant Man has size thing down, and they just got back Reed Richards

Uhhhhhh

No sir, that is not a spy thriller

Thing is, unless they do something off the walls, a female spy in snowy Eastern Europe has been done to fucking death.

Just mimic Kingsman. At least that still is relatively fresh at this point.

God, I'd have loved a fappy-Johansson flick with her as Widow when the mcu was starting so bloody much. Now, eh, I'm conflicted.

Polaris is basically the Gifted
Wanda is more relevant than all the other females
Magik, Rogue or Kitty Pride could have a solo before Domino

Eh, I can see her being a supporting character in a Captain Marvel sequel or other movies (like maybe Spider-Man).

It's been said that Marvel Studios gets first "dibs" on characters they want for the movies and I imagine that they've called dibs on her, but are just sitting on her for the moment.

She's another teen character (Hey, maybe build up to Young Avengers?), pretty popular (Shit, she sells better than Captain Marvel), one of their most recently successful characters.

Already been done and with an R rating the concept fits best with to boot. Without a major change in direction the best they could offer is a knock off WalMart version

I just don't see it. She has more potential for a tv series than a movie. Kamala doesn't really have enough material to justify a movie, unless its animated I suppose.