>You're a (((globalist)))
>Brexit and Trump happen
>What do you do next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ERUdTey7t6E&
rense.com/general94/nwoplans.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stay the course, both are minor setbacks in the big picture

round up all my jew friends and convince them to an hero simultaneously.

The same thing we do every night...

Assassinate my failed shill hillary for getting beat by some fucking business man with no political history

Be happy that Britain's courts have put a stop to Brexit and that people were stupid enough to buy into the idea that Trump actually believes any of the shit he said, because I'm about to get a whole lot richer.

try regime change in the US

This. They won't relent. In fact they still seem to be pushing back again, judging by the surge of fabricated reports of attacks by Trump supporters on minorities, and the very real attacks on Trump supporters by leftist radicals.

Not to mention the effort to sway faithless electors to elect Hillary anyways.

>Contact alien overlords
>Have them attack every major city in the world
>Unite the world against the ayyy threat
>Ayys pretend to get BTFO then leave
>NWO

die already

>manipulate markets to punish the dissenters
>double down in the propaganda
>radicalise the useful idiots
>destroy the countries within and blame the "racists", "islamaphobes" ect
>Try again next cycle

Business as usual

>hasn't fled the country yet
>sponsoring so much civil unrest weakening the government
>all part of keikaku

he's not out of the game....and I'm worried what he might do to the god-emperor.

I'm scared Sup Forums, did he play us like a damned fiddle?

This :
youtube.com/watch?v=ERUdTey7t6E&

"The broad strokes of the operation were very clear and haven't change. There are always adjustments that will occur in the field. You should know that ."

Fund chaos in the streets. Destabilization is the friend of globalists.

Work in Ukraine, Syria, Libya, maybe South Korea?
Why the hell not.

>let the useful idiots run amok
>shift attention to europe
4 years is a short time to wait
however developments in europe must be addressed post haste

Get Trump impeached on a bullshit charge, stage a fake civil uprising, have Obama declare martial law and hold the election again. This time make sure to rig it right. In the long term, turn Canada into a multicultural hellhole and encourage it to "leak" rapefugees southward. For the next decade, use disinfo to paint Russia as hostile and warmongering to brainwash the american people into entering a "safety" pact with european nations. As a result of this pact, pressure/force/shame americans into accepting global mass immigration while the controlled media broadcasts constant news of non-existent military engagements between shit countries.

Keep insulting people and trying to scam the NWO into existence because globalist are dumb fuckers.

Cut my loses. I've already planned well ahead for this eventuality, and although this wasn't my preferred outcome, I can still work with this. So what the goy chattle blew off some steam with their votes? I still control everything and with my life extension technologies I've got all the time in the world to complete my program. Will this Trump goyim still be in power when we achieve singularity and we end the age of man?

>pol still roleplaying as self-hating jews

Remember, there are two very different types of Jew acting against the west at the moment

Type 1: The leftist Do-gooder
>These are the jews who actually believe that multiculturalism and the destruction of patriarchy/traditionalism will lead us into some sort of utopia
>Extremely prevalent in academia, they're the ones slowly infecting everything with their PC cancer
>Not outright evil, but completely deluded

Type 2: The Globalist
>These jews care about money, power and not much else
>They recognize destroying destroying nationalism and enforcing open borders policies will enable them to maximize their profits and influence in world affairs
>they are the ones slowly turning private enterprise into a series of global mega conglomerates
>they will slowly destroy the middle class, and lead us into a blade runneresque dystopia.
>They are inherently greedy

Not a globalist but anarcho capaltist.

>Commence phase 3

>implying this jew isn't the mastermind behind it all

He wants a civil war in America to destroy us. Niggers hate Trump and chimp out over anything. It's all part of his plan for chaos.
Why did we unleash KEK? What have we done??

Running out of ideas, George?

Turn the European Union against them. Create a large economic incentive for China to drop trade relationships. Make a deal with Russia to take the middle east while america is in an alliance with them. Have Russians back out of the alliance, and then begin selling petroleum in yuan. The chinese take Africa, India, and the Russians take Europe.

The whole time this is going on the americas are in a state of revolution, with their manufacturing base in shambles and trade ceased across thr pacific and atlantic

>can straight up cr
so well met!

neon-liberal financial capitalist

Trips say you need to have faith, KEK delivered and the God Emperor will save us

get destroyed by a chess grand master

Suck a babys dick blood to revitalize so I can stay alive for another few years and think of a backup plan.

Kabbalah is the same egyptian meme magic that we have appropriated to the masses

Keep trying and trying. Which is just what (((they))) are gonna do.
They lost this battle. There's still a whole war ahead. And (((they))) still have control of nearly everything.

not yet he thinks he has! so does she or they would both have left. they think they started the purple revolution. little do they know our revolution is digital!

You start race wars, apparently.

I crash their economy but do not pull entirely out instead just make it unstable with mass fluctuations causing others to dump out due to lack of patterns.

As they pull out I buy back in at bulk
Stabilize
Use new assets for indoctrination
Then hold them hostage and blame the ruling power until we can go back to how we had it
Probably fund terrorist activity and protests/riots

Spend the rest of my days chillin in Nauru.

Use power over the White House to try and neutralize him like Reagan. Assume he won't try anything foolish when he know what I am capable of. I think I have him on lock, but the chessmaster will outsmart me in the end.

Continue dividing the world by propagating bigoted SJW ideology. Dozens of friends/family members now hate me. All according to (((their))) plan.

this

What's the likelihood of eventual (fabricated) impeachment charges against trump? Any chance they'll gain ground?

mfw trump, brexit, is orchestrated to be a disaster

tough time ahead

>Implying this isn't going to plan.
The Brexit and Trump win gives us the opportunity to rebuild a new establishment or, at the very least, get the current one to pander to the people. These wins will see a change in narrative and the people will believe the establishment is new and improved to have their interests in mind. Sure we can give them a few changes and they can have their way (or what feels like their way) for a few years but after that we start to slowly slide back into the old narrative. The people will not even notice. This boosts confidence in us and it gives the people a false sense of hope and meaning. If they have a feeling of hope they won't snap and revolt.

how can we snuff out their civil unrest user? This plan to insight unrest to overthrow Trump plays right into his hands...

What's our next move... Soros needs to be extradited to the KGB ASAP

continue to subvert national cultures by twisting public opinion in favor of globalization through ownership of the media outlets
Vehemently demonize anyone who opposes us

Remember: Brexit and Trump are the declaration of War. The real battles are yet to begin.

France.

Personally, I'm waiting 4 years for President Warren! Can't wait for the Republican party to fight to the death with it's God-Emperor.

Why don't they assassinate him already? Can't they declare moveon a terrorist organization already

>>Brexit and Trump happen
Follow the next steps of the master plan

fuck im really worried, life is like a box of tendies right now, but fucking soros is fucked bro.

he is not going to let us just live in peace with our trump bet winnings, we must beg putin for help

Nice to see someone else aware of the game thats been going on for hundreds of years.

>What the hell does "THICC" mean?

Make new friends and family, senpai. Maybe not people who agree with you, nessarily, but people who will at the very least listen to you and tolerate your dissenting opinion while appreciating your company.

It takes effort to maintain such relationships, but I assure you that it's worth it.

>I'm scared Sup Forums, did he play us like a damned fiddle?
No, this is a contingency plan.

little does he know that we know the liberal's weakness....

2nd mid-terms and finals

I say best way of dealing with this is to
A. Divide the SJW left using #whitefeminism stuff

B. Make us look like the good guys. No hard R niggers and kikes but sensible sounding right wing shit. Hell even sanders appeal for being anti-establishment.

Wait till these right wing governments in Europe get into power and all exit the EU.

The EU is like the head of globalism, cut it off and it's over

>trump outplays them by legitimizing crypto-currenceies

Very, and yes. Expect the mid-term elections to be rigged as fuck, and immediate impeachment thereafter.

You keep supporting trump and brexit like you were all along.
Power vacuums are easy to take advantage of.

That's a good way to end up like Gaddafi

>leftists are globalists because Hillary was the DNC nominee
this new meme needs to stop lol

I think ayyys are against these guys.

Gaddifi wasn't the leader of the free world

Start raving profusely in the street screaming about how The Holocaust ''happened'' and remind people how antisemite they are even though nobody said anything about the The Holocaust just bring iot up anyway and use it to play the victim somehow.

Suidided

Start masturbating my dick

READ THIS AND FIND A WAY AROUND IT

(((SHUT IT DOWN)))

Get enough of congress in my pocket to have majority. Trump will either fall in line or get impeached.

you go to prison, get raped, your children burn, then you go to hell and die forever.

>EU
>not the UN

I assume they gave trump an ultimatum like they usually do to other countries. "Roll over or else" more or less. Trump is the head of a populist movement that is a threat to the elites. I would look to trumps white house chief of staff pick to see what he chose. Probably coming soon since it's in the "news" cycle. Priebus=elite win/ww3 Bannon=fuck off/civil war. He's got a shitty decision to make and we get to cash the check.

enact phase 3 - civil war in US, migrant war in Europe

ORDO AB CHAO - order out of chaos

is literally the slogan of the highest degree of masonry

>Implying Trump winning wasn't part of the plan.

Soros will insure Trump fails. Once the world sees that populism and nationalism don't work, the world will turn to Globalism. Trump is merely a scapegoat.

everyone touting this Soros as some puppet master - the guy is self made, thus the lowest rung of the hidden ladder, these self made guys manipulate from the light, but he doesnt even know the names of the men who manipulate him, hes been rich since late adult hood - beyond even the bankers who made established themselves during the crusades, are the real masters, and they've been rich since Babylon.

He'll use all his dark magic to influence the media in an attempt to stop a French Exit from happening by having the media call everyone who wants to leave the European Union a racist bigot.

So nothing.

>the media
>having any influence now
Entire world saw the MSM coverage of US presidential campaign and election.
Entire world saw how polls reflected "reality".
If you think the French or Dutch people will fall for this shit you're delusional.
Media has no power anymore.

Except on the lefties and the willfully ignorant on the right

And? What did the media do for the left in the US?
All their non-stop Trump bashing, shilling for the cunt whore and dropping poll after poll that showed Trump having no path to victory was make the libshits complacent.
Remember the final weeks of the campaign? When Trump was all but officially done according to the MSM "reality" and Clinton basically stopped campaigning?

in all honestly, he probably sits back and laughs because he owns trump too

This.

Hillary actually being president would have been disastrous for the left and Jew boy Soros knows it. Instead, some bumbling, born with a silver spoon, business man (who most people mistake as some kind of success) who's actually shit with money when you take a good look at what he's done, will take office and, under duress, make a complete pig's ear of everything, lining up 2020 for the start of a new, and truly fucked up SJW America.

That's how it'll go down, niggers.

Hence why I said nothing will happen. France will leave the EU.

It's clear.
They pull a Russia.
Civil war and restart

Don't you see that's what their media is pushing for?

The relationship between Russia and the West is a big hoax, not much different from that between the three factions in 1984.

Only difference is, there will never actually be a war, they just want you to think there might, whenever it suits them.

Sorry, completely unrelated but your mention of Russia set me off on one.

Honestly, it's simpler than that.

Janet Yellen will start declaring "OH, I GUESS EVERYTHING IS OKAY NOW!" and start hiking interest rates massively, causing a global meltdown and a collapse of the QE credit bubble. It will all be blamed on Trump's nationalist and isolationist policies, ensuring that no movement like this happens again anywhere in the world.

I just hope Trump calls them out on it before it's too late. He's already mentioned the Fed a few times.

Underrated

You shit yourself.

Let's help document our undocumented brothers.

>Hire an army of shills in a last desperate bid to turn trumps own supporters against him by posting fake news stories claiming he sold them out.

Yeah pretty much you're all a bunch of Satanic kike slaves.

KMS

Dump my gold. Pump the market
Sell off, popping the bubble. But gold as the market crashes.

Pay people to riot and pay people to sign a petition pay pay pay people pay people to pay people to pay people people to pay to people until you get your way.

Once trump is in putin will have Soros killed.

Brexit hasn't exited yet. Trump isn't confirmed pres until Dec 19. There's still time. They only have to pay off Theresa May and 38 electors. You don't see it happening around you right now?

>killed

not having KGB interrogate him so we can get the list of his buddies