Americans, some of you should really consider this

Americans, some of you should really consider this.

greatagain.gov/serve-america.html

Many of you predicted Trump winning a fair while back, which places you head and shoulders above a lot of other people in having an eye. I imagine some of you are unemployed/underemployed with degrees and you're young.

They're looking for new blood in the administration, here's your chance to help change things.

Other urls found in this thread:

dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/134410p.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would but I'm currently in the military Making Navy Great Again.

Maybe in a few years.

already did

t. american citizen

>FBIAnon

I....is it r-really y-you?

Why not apply and say you're in the Navy and want to know if there's any extra you can do?

Or get your name on the list, I dunno.

i applied

Not allowed to hold political office, and also there's no way I could do executive branch work and run a division.

I do think it'd be pretty cool to be SecNav someday, though.

Do you think you'll get it?
Tell a bit about yourself without being too identifying.

>Not allowed to hold political office

Why?

Bump.

FBIanon was murdered by CIA / Globalists when they shut down the FBI investigation into hillary just before the election, so no, it's not him.

He died a patriot.

I put in an application, but I'm pretty sure I have no chance of getting anything since I'm a 19 year old neet

Go study or do a trade or something man, this is a historic black swan event in history.

A previously though unstoppable train of globalist bullshit got hit off the rails.

I'd be awesome but not american.

Damn that would've been great, but I literally just applied for Secretary of Dubfence

They can hire non Americans......course you'd have to actually be in America and not Peru.

I want to be one but I am deaf. So, no.

>Why?
dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/134410p.pdf
Section 4.2.2
It's DA RULES, I don't get to write 'em. But it makes sense. How the hell can I split my time between the federal government and the military and do my best in both positions? My commitment to the military has to come first until I separate or retire.

yeah i dont think having an illegal works politically ;P

Can you apply and say you're tied up right now and then when you finish up your current commitment, ask to be considered?

>and say you're tied up right now and then when you finish up your current commitment, ask to be considered?
Uh, no? That's pretty disrespectful of the commission I already have from the President. I'm not "tied up", I'm serving my country in a far more kickass way than pushing paperwork in some bullshit office somewhere.

Come to think of it, I already work directly for the president, so I guess I'm already good to go.

You know what I mean.

The political bullshit inflicted by the left is terrible for not only the USA but the west in general. This is a historic opportunity to undo it.

What do you do?
Are you an officer or enlisted?

I keep seeing this posted on the chans
Tell me user, are you with them?
Is this your recruitment strategy

>Tell me user, are you with them?

No, I'm a total scrub who'd just like to see some people in the administration who are not pro globalist/privilege checking bullshittery.

I'm an Aussie so can't apply, I ask Americans to go in instead.

Just look at the slimy shitheads that have been in power for 8+ years, they have to go and this is a chance to get some better minds in their place.

Surface Warfare Officer. I do basically everything.

Sounds important.
How much contact do you have with the political nonsense?

The chance to really change it though would probably be on those who are Colonel and higher.

It's an interesting idea.

Truly is, looking at the histories of many movers and shakers up high they started in spots very much like this.

There's already some redpilled types in there (Sessions and that Miller guy) but more is always better.

Yeah admirals are really the only ones in the Navy with the power to influence the political stuff. I just have to enforce it.

Most of my job is making sure the ship is in good shape and the sailors are trained to do their job. Enforce good order and discipline.

We're getting DoD transgender training later this month...

Love you based Kangaroo bro

>We're getting DoD transgender training later this month...

See?
This fucking bullshit instead of......literally anything else.

I suppose you can oppose it at your level by reminding soldiers in subtle ways how stupid it is and not being an ideologue about it.

Australian shitposting is a friend to all against the system.

One of our most elite shitposters (Assange) made it his personal mission to shitpost so hard Clinton lost.

I'll apply soon, let's see what happens

The sailors aren't stupid. They know how this works. My goal is to train them to keep their fucking mouth's shut so they don't get equal opportunity complaints added to their record disqualifying them from promoting.

Well that's important.
How do you deal with special snowflake shitheads who push the envelope with you?

Technically you're their superior, but they have nonsense they can pull that others can't.

Any advice for someone considering OCS? I got a gf of 6 years and just graduated college, have a 1 yo (yeah yeah >degenerate), and having difficulty finding a job that would provide for the three off us, so if I can't find anything I'm considering navy as my dad and grandfather were navy, and officer is a pretty good pay + free housing and other perks and great training for post milt life. My main concerns are my son having to grow up without me around too much, also how strict are weight requirements? I'm pretty muscular so I'm way over my weight limit for my height

>How do you deal with special snowflake shitheads who push the envelope with you?
Deception mostly. I act like I'm on their side. Honestly I'm on the Navy's side: I want them to shut up and do their fucking job and stay out of trouble.

The bigger problem I have is sailors playing the race card. Or threatening to. Most of them refuse to actually file the complaint and start the investigations when pushed.

And there's no technically about it. I am the superior. Period. Navy has a long long tradition of enforcing class privilege.

Officer life is the way to go man. You're right about the pay and benefits. Job security is also really good.

>My main concerns are my son having to grow up without me around too much, also how strict are weight requirements? I'm pretty muscular so I'm way over my weight limit for my height
They'll tape measure you in several spots to determine your BCA. If you're muscular and not fat, you'll be plenty fine, there's lots of body builders in the military.

>Any advice for someone considering OCS?
Don't give up. They put a lot of pressure on you but just get through the first 3 weeks and you're golden. If you get held back in H-class don't give up, take advantage of the time to get ready for RLP and study and catch up on sleep.

Choose your community wisely. If you go Nuke or SWO you'll spend more time away from your family. If you want to be around all the time go for a community with lots of short time like Intel.