TRUMP JUST SAID HE THOUGHT HILLARY WAS A GREAT PERSON AND HE'D CONSIDER ASKING BILL FOR ADVICE

TRUMP JUST SAID HE THOUGHT HILLARY WAS A GREAT PERSON AND HE'D CONSIDER ASKING BILL FOR ADVICE.

WTF WHAT HAPPENED TO SENDING HER TO JAIL?!?!?!?!?!!??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#Themes
bloomberg.com/politics/trackers/2016-11-12/trump-says-hillary-clinton-made-lovely-call-to-him-cbs-news
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was shown the JFK assassination from an unseen angle.

He's gotta play the game for a while, especially before he enters the white house. Then he has to feel out the social network in the upper echelons of politics and test his power and figure out what he can do and what authority he has. Than he can start MAGA.

He's not the president until he's inaugurated.

I think he realized how fucking awful and ridiculous it sounded to threaten a political opponent with prosecution if he wins.

I think he regrets saying that and it was doen off the cuff.

He hasn't taken power yet and when he does he will take the necessary measures.

Proof?

The president has the unchecked power to pardon anyone from any crime.

If they really push the issue on Hillary then Obongo who has for months now lobbied for Hillary would simply go, "She's pardoned." the day before he leaves office, and there would be nothing anyone could do about it.

If instead, the FBI and Trump pretend absolutely nothing is wrong and that Hillary is 100% clear then once Trump gets into actual power he can start the case back up and she wont have an out.

Good point yeah.
Maybe all the same could be done for the pedo rape rings members and such.

It was a clip I just saw on CNN. He was being interviewed by some woman.

He hasn't taken power yet, they can still screw him over right now with everything they have.

Also Trump's personality is that everyone is your friend but if you get in his way, he'll be ruthless and will do everything he can to win. He's won and now he doesn't really give a shit about the losers, he just wants them to go away before he can start on his own path.

You now realise that everything he said during the campaign was marketing.

>go to sleep baron

at what stage in the process can Obama give a pardon to someone?

I imagined by the time Trump had the power to appoint a special prosecutor Obama would already be out.

It's pretty natural for a president to pardon a bunch of buddies as he leaves office in fact. It isn't a maybe thing.

The president can only pardon someone who has been officially charged with something. You can't pardon someone for something they may or may not have done.

The FBI is going to drag its feet until king nigger is out and then they will go after the clintons when there is no chance of pardon.

>WTF WHAT HAPPENED TO SENDING HER TO JAIL?!?!?!?!?!!??

He never said that. He said she'd be in jail if he was in charge of the laws in this country.

you now realize that everyone who seeks power is a giant asshole

He said he'd appoint a special investigator to look into her. Now it seems like he won't even do that.

1) The crime must be a crime against the United States, it cannot be a Civil or State crime.

2) It cannot effect the impeachment process.

So what said is the reasoning why Trump and the FBI are just pretending nothing is going on with Clinton.

The second the investigation begins and she's been charged, THEN Obongo can just claim she's clear. But since she hasn't been charged yet with anything, just investigated, Obongo can't do anything.

Trump will take office in January. You have to put up with it till then.

Reality.

hmm

Sup Forums got fucking bamboozled is what happened.

Gullible idiots.

>rationalizing intensifies

it's been 3 fucking days. he's not president until fucking january

CALM DOWN YOU ADHD AUTISTS

Rare

what about hillary for prison? lock her up?

fuck you, dancing around to make it seem trump never said or did any of the things he said or did. maybe he didnt outright say "im going to put her in jail" but thats not the goddamn point, is it

Nigga.

Why risk doing something inflamitory when he can quietly persue Clinton when he takes the Presidency.

He's gotta play nice and pretend to be conciliatory until the protests and heat die down. He doesn't have any power yet so he can't do anything yet. Once he's in office he'll throw her ass in jail.

this

i miss you, bill

>I'm twelve years old, this is my first election

>at what stage in the process can Obama give a pardon to someone?
nah, you can issue a preemptive blanket pardon, like ford did for nixon

R A R E
A
R
E

I admit, I am partially worried they showed him a tape that completely fucked him up. The way I see it, if Trump doesn't deliver it is because our government is so much more fucked than we imagined which means the only solution will be a real armed rebellion.

obama is still president

he said all though his campaign that you don't tell the enemy your plans in advance through the media, anything he says until he is the president means nothing

plus if Obama thinks she doesn't need a pardon...

Why so many shills after the election? GTFO YOU LOST

fucking christ im pretty autistic but you guys are just nuts
the man is not even technically president yet
give it some time, you can't just go into this kind of situation guns blazing trying to send people to jail, you have to play the fucking game

This happens every fucking time

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST SHUT UP

Trump has to actually be president now. Just shut up and let him do his thing.

>HE'D CONSIDER ASKING BILL FOR ADVICE
I didn't want to believe the rapist claims or that he sexually assaults women, but this was the final straw.

What flag is this?

t. Never actually read any of his books

>Says she wants her in jail
>Then proceeds to call her a great person
>Trump on his knees for the establishment already

Sup Forums first stage
denial

y'all been bait & switched, but you're too ignorant to admit it yet

>just said
No

>SENDING HER TO JAIL

WRONG! Not true! he never said that you cucked bastard

Trump isnt going to put her in prison his newly appointed AG is going to handle that be it julliani or gowdy!

>Expecting him to go all dictator and just start putting people in prison.
He has to remain impartial now while allowing the legal processes to do what they're suppose to and arrest her. He was never going to personally arrest her himself, he just meant that he wouldn't go out of his way to pardon her or let other people cover for her like a normal president would.

He said it in the last debate desu, but honestly we all know she didn't do anything illegal. Moral wrong, but not illegal.

He's gonna ask bill for advice because hillary is in prison,m8.

Brunei

He's probably going to pardon her to "heal the wounds of the nation" or something gay like that after a bit more investigation to make sure she didn't do anything too evil

hes not going to throw her in jail, but he'll ban her, bill and probably chealsea from being involved in the political scene. putting them in jail will make him largely look like a dictator.

Here's my copypasta on illegals:

No, he's still going to anally devastate them on deporting illegals.

There's no point in riling up anger against the minority of protesters. Fuck, it's literally in their instruction manual to BE the subject of violence:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#Themes

"The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition." It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.

.. THAT RESULTS IN THE REACTIONS FROM THE OPPOSITION THAT ARE ESSENTIAL FOR THE SUCCESS OF THE CAMPAIGN.

Trump is playing 4D chess. He knows nobody gives a fuck about these protesters, but any act taken towards them will be blown up and used to recruit thousandfold. So he goes the opposite way.

Love leftists whilst anally devastating them on policy.

No he's right. You got skyped son

This is what Obama told him word by word:

>"Hey man, cool that you have these plans and all, that's cool, I had those too...
>However here is the group of Ayy Lmaos from Alpha Century that actually rule the world so, yeah basically just do what they tell you."

Except he did.

He said Hillary would be a great president years ago before running for president. He was friends with the Clintons for fuck sakes. He isn't even going to repeal Obamacare like he said he would. You're the ones who got conned. You conservative retards better hope he gets impeached and replaced with Pence.

guys look at this picture i found on facebook

bloomberg.com/politics/trackers/2016-11-12/trump-says-hillary-clinton-made-lovely-call-to-him-cbs-news

Here. I can't find the actual clip, but it was on CBS.

If he said that its probably because jailing her would look like locking up political opponents at this point.

He probably has access to all of the pedo wood info and is blackmailing everyone into cooperating with him. they were never meant for us to see, it was just leverage against Clinton and Obama so they would give up.

He met the CIA leader and fell into line. He doesn't want to get his head blown off.

Plus, that's not his job to incarcerate her anyway. It's the FBI's job, which just now became easier since he won.

22D underwater pac man
>He has to pretend she is forgiven until after the Electoral College.

I'm sure jailing Clinton immediately would turn out well and not result in massive rioting across the US

He has to approve an FBI director first which means he got sworn which means its after current year.
People should relax. A good AG and FBI will take care of the foundation and those that ran it.