How do you end up with a country 52 meters wide and 8 trillion light years long?

How do you end up with a country 52 meters wide and 8 trillion light years long?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UbWPBBzFRSs
fusion.net/story/274184/that-moment-you-look-in-the-mirror-and-realize-youre-black/
youtube.com/watch?v=jFX5W6QjzjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Memed too hard one night

To cuck Argentina out of the Pacific coast.

Britain didnt want us to have access to the 2 oceans so we gifted chiled their south

We were the ones to kill the natives

You do God's work.

By having a cuck country backstab you while you're fighting 2 faggots at the same time.

We good at colonizing, we have people living in places that you wouldn't believe, ten times worst than Australia or Canada.

We actually know who we are also, we don't have repressed eurotnics, we are chileans and that's it.

And some war secrets that we are better not sharing.

It's cause it looks like a chile pepper

They made a deal with Argentina to split their territories along the mountain chain, turns out that mountain goes on forever.

By having the Andes to your right and the Pacific to your left, also a fjord to the south and a desert to the north
Plus we are surrounded by uppity faggots

I wonder how bad traffic is there, since it's only 180 km wide.

They took the "all civilization created near water" meme too far

>And some war secrets that we are better not sharing.
Something involving helicopters?

well, not bad. we're a centralized country, our capital city is the only highly populated and dense city.

By having the best fucking border

I've heard that your drivers are maniacs.

Santiago no es Chile, fag.

The Patagonia was Chilean until you took it, while we were busy fighting Peru and Bolivia.

You have no idea, the whole country it's hills and curves, endless hills and curves, drive fast or go home.

If you grow Brazil Nuts in northern Chile do they become Andes Nuts?

I've heard that Chileans only drive from North to South and viceversa.

I wish I could study Latin America politics ALL DAY. ***Dream job***

No
>youtube.com/watch?v=UbWPBBzFRSs

Not as bad as here lmao

We need a chile that is literally the entire west coast of the world

PRESIDENT ERECT!

Just throwing out that I studied abroad in Chile and y'all were very accommodating and your country is beautiful. Can't wait to visit again.

You should unite with chile to balance the power of Brazil

Mountains

for the uninitiated

mfw laughing.jpg

>the power of Brazil

Don't you want an strategic alliance straya?

Our countries could benefit each other.

>Let's take Antartica.
>Fuck the others.

I'm from Portland, OR, but I'd be okay if Chile stretched to Alaska.

Why? We have good relationship with all our neighboors, except perharps Venezuela since the changing of government

Because despite the falklands at least Argentina has whites.

I've heard Mexicans can only walk north.

We have more tho

South Brazil is whiter tho, Argentina has too many mestizos.

The Patagonia was never Chilean. Unless you somehow managed to convince yourselves that by sending your Mapuches to loot and kill you were "conquering" it. Greetings from Patagonia and give your people decent healthcare instead of sending them to our hospitals, you miserable cheap fucks.

explain?? are you talking about the war of the pacific, when Chile btfo Bolivia & Peru? Who backstabbed?

HOLY SHIT

>10 million whites in Chile
top meme

>implying that's enough

where is canada? What the fuck

because we really like seafood and we decided that no one else gets seafood

Chilefags, is your country a shithole like Mexico or Brazil? Would a gringo looking spic like me be welcome or mugged, raped and killed in broad daylight?

>self identifying whites
no fuck off brazil, you are niggers.

These are people that "self identify" as white. Ta;king to co-workers from south of the border, Brazilians just want to be white.

Just google "Brazilians want to be white"/

"Brazilians had a broad view of what is a white person.

People with a clear brown skin and straight hair like Hally Berry is usually view as white."

Chile isn't that thin, is just that the average world map doesn't show our true size.

>leafs
>White
Isn't it illegal to be white in your country now?

Chile is basically a wall between the Pacific Ocean and the rest of South America.

Coastal mountains as a natural boundary, with uninhabitable high desert on the other side.

Our murder/crime rate is lower than USA

So you guys are growers and not showers?

fusion.net/story/274184/that-moment-you-look-in-the-mirror-and-realize-youre-black/

That only applies to the southeasterner states like SP and RJ, the south has actual whites, most of which came between WW1 and 2.

t. Abo

You have less strategic depth than israel. One strike down the middle and you would be defeated in war.
Still better than brazil though.

Just don't look anyone in the eyes, gringo

I'm kidding, it's mostly safe.

It doesn't say "self" at all. Those are official statistics. Whether you believe it or not, we have many whites. Even in my cucked-to-shit city, the nicer neighborhoods are 80% white. Of course you'll never accept that because you're both eternal anglos.

> loot and kill

I'm not bitching about your culture.

Nobody drives to Mendoza for medical care, you won't make it, and if you can afford a plane, you are sane enough, we just go for cheap plastic surgery.

Our "white" neighbors.

Nope, but learn some spanish or the taxi from the airport it's gonna cost you 500% what it costs.

The Eternal Anglo

We are protected by the Andes and the north of chile there is the driest desert of the world

Just because you want to be white does not make you white. Pic related is considered white in your country.

you might get robbed

go to the cities and its pretty nice and go out into far country and its fucking beautiful
10/10 beautiful country and yeah you would probably be welcomed

hint: don't let people take your bags for you at the airports because they will try to take money from you.
don't let people take your bags on buses

just keep hold of your shit and you should be fine.

lots of germans in chile too
here watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=jFX5W6QjzjI
the guy is a friend of my fathers and a popular author in Chile

I'm definitely a shill for chile, but believe what I say anyway

Now that'd be an interesting fucking country

You guys have Aquafresh embassies in South America, don't you? You can probably get a job as a staffer for some ambassador or whatever. Be like Vilerat - work politics and diplomacy and IT during the day, and shitpost all night long.

Fuck you, leave our bit alone.

>Still better than brazil though.
Explain? Keep in mind you're in the big island that could be blockaded and starve to death within months.

>Source: my ass

>literally Ireland-width at it's thickest
so driving the width of the country is only 3 hours at the most?

>Of course you'll never accept that because you're both eternal anglos.

True that.

Chile is shockingly first world for Latin America.
Shows what you can achieve with just a few helicopters.

>Pic related is considered white in your country.
kek you could not be more wrong.

We may be willing to enter an alliance, but Argentina must renounce claims to the falklands and the UK must hand them over to the last Anglos (Australia+NZ) to govern.

>br
Did they counted north africans and tropical life as white?
Also, what's with those retarded exact numbers, you just can close in literatly 10m.

>Reino Unido
Why can't we always be called this

also
>Polonia

Thanks. Is there any sign of it turning into a lefty shithole anytime soon?

Ah
Haha

It take 8-12 hours, we have hills in the west coast and mountains in the east

The sources are right there in the article

Chile had based Pinochet.
Brazil has done nothing of note in its entire history. You didn't do shit during the world wars, you have nothing to contribute to the human race but natural resources.

>Andes

This is the actual answer.

."The Brazilian concept of "white race" is different from the concept of "white race" in other countries.[28] A comprehensive study presented by the Brazilian Journal of Medical and Biological Research found that on average, white Brazilians are (>70%) European.

LEL, fucking "white" quadroons! I've heard it all now.

Sorry, the internet doesn't lie, my black friend

Cancer related

Our next president will probably be right wing, most lefty countries of SA hate us because we are the jews of SA.

Don't talk about your cousins like that.

kek

Is the shape of your country palpable? Do you kind of feel going up and down the same shit without any width?

>South Africa whiter than Ireland
POTATONIGGERS BTFO

I pretty much redpilled all my friends about Trump without retaliation and they laugh when i bring SJW bullshit, so hopefully not yet.

Yes, lefties have brainwashed people into thinking Pinochet was literally worse than hitler as a mean to achieve political power, they've succeeded and they're on a rush of undoing all the legacy that made Chile not a massive shithole like the rest of the continent

Their most recent fad is massive importation of nigger immigrants like Colombians and Haitians that they fund, for literally no reason

Since everyone over here likes to copy whatever is on vogue on the USA, i'm really rooting for a successful Trump presidency so things get back on track over here

post original map plz user

First of all, it's comfier to follow along the natural border.
Second, Argentina is way way better at taking places. In strategic locations, Chile puts a couple of soldier to guard it, while Argentina builds a whole town.

When it's our turn to kick out the shitloads of immigrants we have?, Where the fuck is our Trump?

In shear numbers, not percentage.

Shut the fuck up, Steinberg. Sort your own shit out.

Londres sounds cooler than London desu

>Their most recent fad is massive importation of nigger immigrants like Colombians and Haitians that they fund, for literally no reason
Well this ruins my dream/plans.

Good luck building a fucking wall around that