Would you let your gf go out to bars at 2am with her friends?

Would you let your gf go out to bars at 2am with her friends?
Only people with actual gf's reply.

only if it was with an autist

If you don't trust your GF then why is she your GF?

I trust her, but I don't like it. Can't help it, it's pure instinct.

When my ex went out to bars with her girlfriends she would wear a fake engagement ring to keep the slimebags away. That might be something that could ease your mind?

My girl wouldn't go out to bars at 2am with her friends, because that's not the kind of girl I'm into.

If you look for a girl in a bar, you're going to get a girl who goes to bars.

If you don't want that, look for the kind of women you do want. Do they exercise? Do they read books? Do they avoid bars like the plague? Are they conservative?

Then look for that. Don't just take whatever slut gives it up at random pissholes around town; she won't change just because she's with you for a few months.

If she's out at a bar, then who going to make my sandwich?

My girlfriend doesn't like to do that. Her friends aren't that type and getting shitfaced in general is degenerate to her. Get fucked

Yes. You should trust her, if you can't why are you with her?

Bars close at 2am, if she's going to the "bars" then she's a whore and blatantly cheating.

[spoiler]Also she's not old enough to drink[/spoiler]

I have allowed this with girlfriends in the past and absolutely no longer will. Do not. There is zero reason to go out to bars unless they are looking to pick up men. In either case, it's pure degenerate behaviour.

With every gf I allowed this, the relationship ended with them cheating on me. Currently dating a girl who hates bars and doesn't drink, it's the best relationship I ever had.

If your gf asks you to go to bars without you she already has a guy in mind she is meeting there. You've been cucked already.

That's fucking degenerate as fuck.
Hanging out with friends, sure.
Going to bars as an adult in a loving relationship.
She is fucking someone else.

>Alpha
Let her go

>Beta
Try to stop her from going

If your girl wants to cheat on you, she WILL cheat on you and there's nothing you can do about it. If you bitch at her for wanting to go out with her friends, you will appear like a needy bitch-faggot that's scared of losing her because that's the only pussy you can get.
Nothing good can come out of you trying to stop her. Absolutely nothing

I could go with her, but I don't want to. None of her friends bring their boyfriends. I've been out with her and her friends before though.

Basically the point of view I'm at.

You simply are not a real man, it is 2016, your gf is not your property, you should not oppress her into a monogamous relationship with you if she wants to flirt with other men. Your attitude is a typical example of the oppression women are subjected to in this patriarchal society....

You can't change her. If her idea of fun is drinking with her friends and wearing promiscuous clothing to feel attractive in front of a bunch of drunk men. Then I suggest you end it if this is regular for her.

As long as I get to go out to the bar with my friends ;)

These are the correct answers. She's not a keeper. Please trust me OP.

Either, keep banging her and let her carry on, or drop the slut. Don't entertain any delusions that she is a long term deal and absolutely DO NOT marry her, you will get raped in a divorce settlement.

There is a good chance she is cheating on you. I know many many people like this, while they will deny and deny in front of men, in front of other women, they brag about cheating. She's just a slut, OP, dump her and move on.