>Nicklodeon employee talks shit about CN movie

figures

He talked shit about Breadwinners in this same video

Can he go any lower?

Hahaha HOLY FUCK is he desperate

>Hating based butch because he rightfully mocked yor favorite show
pathetic

He doesn't even hate the show, just the trailer

And he's right. Those jokes that are a long noise and you're just waiting for it to end, are not funny and are overused

did y'all know criticism is ok

There are a group of supporters of TTG who will defend the show from all attacks of any kind

I know but it's confusing because the only thing Butch didn't like was the fart gag.

makes sense because there are detractors of TTG who will attack the show for any excuse.

>detractors of TTG who will attack the show for any excuse.
It's more justified when CN is making it very difficult to like it in the first place

but Breadwinners is a good cartoon

What's wrong with this? Scooby Doo and Johnny Test was spammed on CN just as hard especially Scooby Doo. Why do people hate TTGO so much?

Everyone hates Test too.

>Scooby Doo and Johnny Test was spammed on CN just as hard especially Scooby Doo.
Nowhere near the caliber TTG is being spammed

>"I thought the Infinity War trailer was better than the whole Justice League movie."
How can one man be so based?

>That SU shitstain
almost perfect

>the whole trailer is a fart
Jesus.

Okay, the Wonder Woman stuff was worth a smile.

Everything but the fart

Based Butch does it again.
The man has repaired his image in the eyes of fans the past 2 years.
Hirsch, Harmon, McFarlane and others should take note.

>a long noise and you're just waiting for it to end

Isn't that what human life is I wonder? Of course it is.

For once i agree with him, i just saw the trailer and havent been so pissed at a movie trailer since the 2016 ghostbusters movie

>He knows about how controversial TTG is?
Wonder if he knows about the hate the newer seasons of FOP get

>Wonder if he knows about the hate FOP get
FTFY, FOP was always a horrible show

Underage go.

He probably doesn't want to cause a fight with Nickelodeon to try and stop the show and just lets the writers do what they want

yeah and I thought the man of steel trailer was better than every marvel movie ever

I hated it since it came on in 2001, it was always unfunny shit, and fuck that for going on for 16 years while zim got cancelled in little over a year, despite premiering on the same date.

Butch Hartman wrote Harvey Weinstein's Doogal, he has no right to shit on TTG

>but Breadwinners is a good cartoon
Haha, nice joke, user. For a second I thought you were serious.

s-sauce?

Based.

well if anything he should know better when a film is gonna suck.

Another salty Zimfag hating based FOP lel. Or maybe its the same one every time.
You should complain more about the Sponge or the decline of malls and the Hot Topics within getting your jagged piece of lolrandom shit cartoon cancelled, not a cartoon that just happened to premiere its second season on the same day.

Go back to Hot Topic, emofaggot

>based FOP lel
Annoying jazz and cringey dialogue/jokes is not based

But that was one of the best films of the year.

Wasn't a lot of that film adlibbed? It seemed like it.

>hating Jazz
>thinks *holds spork* is high brow comedy
You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

>thinks all invader zims comedy and appeal can be whittled down to a shitty greentext
The subhuman niggers looking directly at you through the mirror

Have you guys been listening to his podcast the guest episodes have been pretty good.

It's real.
youtube.com/watch?v=rKEwZ4BrDb4&feature=youtu.be
The fuck?

You only NOW realized that? Sup Forums been freaking out about it for months.

The movie, yes. But I didn't expect Butch Hartman to spend ten minutes rambling about someone else's show.

>they still did it in flash
Not actually true.
Still I am surprised he mentioned it since I was expecting it mentioned at the start so that made me assume he was avoding the subject.

How come its only okay for random assholes on an anime website to ramble about other people's shows?

Not if it's against DC

>TTG fags are shitting on Butch because he pointed out valid criticism
Holy fuck, I didn't know people could go that low.

Butch is a huge capeshit fan. He is certainly more qualified for it than millennial spergs like Mr. Exit or whatever.

DESU, Guy Moon's infuriating mickey-mousing does not count as jazz

I like TTG and Hartman is a god damn legend, I'm sure his criticisms are valid.

>Emoji Movie 2
An ad extravaganza?

Go watch Bee and Puppycuck then.

I thought it was obvious that the TTG trailer was made for people who hatewatch it. The fart joke is perfect for it.

We wouldn't be talking about that movie if the trailer actually looked decent.

>I like TTG
Why havent you killed yourself yet?

It's a cartoon kid, take your pills and calm down

>literally killing CN and the animation industry
>lol its just a cartoon
Your are contributing to the downfall of western animation, you deserve to die along with everyone involved in its production.

The saddest part is you genuinely believe these things

He does, there was a video about that. His answer was "a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do", basically admitting Nick buttfucked him. Blame Nick for being so shit they have to kill off anything with development like Avatar and TMNT 12, and only keep cancer like modern Spongebob.

>using "literally"
Neck yourself

How is that word something to freak over you fat sack of shit?

>literally killing CN
And nothing of value was lost
>and the animation industry
Those things are mutually exclusive. CN put hacks in power like Ward and Sugar who dumbed cartoons down into stiff solid color blob creatures that do nothing except screech "FUCK BLUMPF" at the camera for 11 disjointed minutes. People who actually cared about their craft, like Genndy, Maxwell, Antonnuci, Hartman, MacCracken... are either retired, out of work, or on low budget projects. Even Savino was framed and driven from the industry for not conforming enough to the nuCartoon Cabal.
Kids are tuning out enmasse, they would rather watch minecraft lets plays than Steven Garbage.

>Savino was framed
He was a known perv for like a decade dude, his harassing was talked about well before this witch hunt on men.

>And nothing of value was lost
And that type of idiocy is why you deserve to die

Well known except no one said a word about it until an unsourced CartoonBrew hitpiece came out. And the ones that did were the creatures I described, wacky hair dye tumblr walrii. Several of them work for CN by the way.

>Kids are tuning out enmasse, they would rather watch minecraft lets plays than Steven Garbage.
>hurr durr everythings getting ruined by a small ammount of autists who only play minecraft, meaning all kids dont like cartoons
Fuck off, kids still like toys and kids still love cartoons.

Someone claiming to be an insider talked about it here before the hitpiece came out. May have been the same person.

TTG is fucking shit, but savino was framed by purity culture feminazis

It was after the hit piece, she was a long fignernailed tumblrite, and only evidence was “he fucking did it believe me” and called everyone sexist for doubting a woman.

Ratings for kids shows across the board have been in a nonstop decline. The only cartoons in recent years that reversed the trend were Gravity Falls, whose creator shit the bed, and Loud House whose creator was made a pariah by jealous peers.

>Ratings for kids shows across the board have been in a nonstop decline.
>these shows are more popular then ever with both child and adult fanbases
>nonstop decline
I call bullshit

Hating the low hanging friut is hardly isn't interesting.

It's a bad sign when Sup Forums praises celebs for parot mainstream opionions.

>several years ago
>the most popular non Spongebob cartoons pulled 3 mil viewers easy
>today
>the biggest cartoons on CN have to pray just to break 1 mil, Spongebob itself hovers around 2mil
Its across the board, but thankfully CN is getting hit the hardest.

Spongebob still gets 3 mill sometimes
>Its across the board, but thankfully CN is getting hit the hardest.
Because all they spam is TTG.
Face it, cartoons arent dying. Stop trying to sound cynical and smart by saying “i know what the futures going to be like and everyones fucked, im better because you cant accept it will be shit and im a modern nostrodamaus”
Faggot

The person in charge of scheduling is killing cn and steven universe is killing the industry.

>steven universe is killing the industry.
Its not TTG and is actually sometimes good. Swallow a dick, shit head

shit taste confirmed

Yeah. He's released a few videos where he talks about characters like Chloe and the hate new seasons get, he seemed a bit dismissive about it and basically just said "We had no ideas and we had to try something". I think he misses the point though that a good portion of the hate is more about the original cast sans the main group + Crocker disappearing from the show completely.

I could tolerate anything up to season 7 (even though it started going bad around late season 5), but everything after that is just unwatchable because its the same characters over and over except with Sparky or Chloe thrown in the mix.

I like his videos, at least the ones about animation and not his e-celeb talk show host shit, but its very obvious that him becoming a full-time producer rather than just being a cartoonist under Frederator was the Peter principal in full effect.

>is actually sometimes good.
In the first 2 seasons.
The defense of lazy animation is spreading and will have a lasting impact.

What the fuck, he looks like my uncle. I thought he'd be younger. Why does he still have that douchy haircut? The only man who could pull that off was named Elvis Presley.

>they asked me to fix it
>it could not be fixed

T-this c-can't be happening!!!

Is this how he spent his birthday?

>shit taste confirmed
Not an argument, and its miles better then your hemorrhoid of a show, TTG faggot

Yes, the writing is shit now, but its still better then TTG even now

>At the end of the video he roasts breadwinners
Butch is so based

That's not saying much.

Im not saying SU isnt bad right now, but thats not an excuse to defend TTG, and even at its lowest its still better then that.

I'M CHUCKIE NOW

Avatar and TMNT ran to their natural conclusions. Hell, TMNT ran a whole season past the conclusion of its main plot.