Trump incapable of loving America

Just a reminder that Trump is a text book sociopath. As a sociopath he's physically incapable of feeling love or empathy. He is physically incapable of loving America.

It also makes him prone to compulsive lying. He's already backed out of several promises made during the campaign. You all got tricked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Proofs?

turn off that proxy, leaf nigger

Thanks for Correcting The Record.

just google it

I'm not kidding when he's textbook. They literally cite him as an example of sociopathy in workshops and classrooms. That may stop now he's president however.

Sociopathy is a learned behaviour. Only Psychopaths are actually incapable of feeling empathy.

>using "psychopath" and "sociopath" like they're two different kinds of people

They're the same thing, the different words just represent different schools of thought on what causes the condition. Using "psychopath" implies you believe it's biological while using "sociopath" means you believe it's determined by environmental / social factors.

You know, I have a hard time trusting google and other news after their collusion and bias against Trump.

LOL, KEK, LEL, JEJ, HUEHUEHUE, LMAO, LMFAO, TEEHEE, HAHAHA, HOHOHO, etc

Except he's successful. And yell me these 'textbook' definitions you speak of?

Sociopath here. I feel minimal empathy, if any at all. I've learned to surpress extremely violent thoughts. I could easily kill without remorse or regret in a self defense or defense of othwr scenario. Most of my empathy is convincingly feigned. I do love very deeply though. Family, music, wife, child, and fellow ma. The two are not mutual dependent.

Yay someone who knows what the fuck they're talking about!

But do you have empathy for those you love?

Trump is not a sociopath.

He's a narcissist.

But a narcissist has empathy. According to this guy, Trump doesn't.

I've become progressively more sociopathic to the common person over time after working in retail.

A sociopath knows they should show an emotion in a social interaction but doesn't actually feel the emotion.

>As a sociopath he's physically incapable of feeling kill or empathy. He is physically incapable of loving America.

It sounds like you're describing the (((enemy))) who tried their hardest to stop Trump.

Narcissists have difficulty feeling empathy because they are so focused on themselves.

Trump does have empathy and he is most certainly not a sociopath.

A sociopath would not create gigantic buildings with their name on them.

If anything, Hillary is a sociopath.

That was some OC cringe if I've ever seen it.

Google isn't a citation. I'm not a male feminist, it's not my duty to "educate myself". It is your responsibility as a person making a claim to provide verifiable evidence that your claim is worth taking seriously.

No, your just going to have to take OPs word on it

just a reminder that you are not a clinical psychologist

luckily, i dont need any credentials to know that you are in fact a flaming faggot

How did you get diagnosed? Im just curious because back when i vent to school. Im pretty sure my counselors tried to push this diagnose on me. Ofcorse i lied my ass off to every shrink i ever met.

burden of proof is on you, jude

youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

We call it autism newfag.

He's not a sociopath. Sociopaths don't maintain relationships with their children the way Trump does. He come across as manic at times but never a sociopath.

All projection about yourself... we see right through it, too bad you don't.

something something something katana

You have Trump confused with our current President

No discernible difference between the two.

I have never felt empathy, love, or guilt and lie a lot, but I am also introverted and socially retarded. What's my diagnosis?

Did you know that a much higher rate of CEOs are sociopaths? Emotions don't mean shit when it comes to making money, and I thought that was part of his whole platform.

>This man is going to in charge of our economy and international relations

It's too beautiful

What's the difference between one and the other though? Personally I think that the biggest difference is that the psychopath is cold while the sociopath is impulsive

you ignorant dipshit. your beloved warrior queen facilitates the murder of queers and the oppression of women.

literally fucking kys.

That is the whole point .People who show psychopathic traits tend to be way more successful.
Psychology 101

I'm psychology 101 right now and Trump has been mentioned once in lecture or in the entire openstax textbook.

hasn't*

autism

I'm going to go out on a limb and say user isn't diagnosed at all, just read a wikipedia article some time ago.

shit parents.

>they literally cite him as an example of sociopathy in workshops and classrooms

they also cite the holocaust as a thing that happened

thats not true. im a sociopath and it isn't impossible to feel love or emotions. they are really muffled but they still exist.

We probably need someone who is less emotional in office in a world where everyone is wanting the country legislated by their emotions. It's a good fit that in the age of whining and moaning from 20 somethings that we get a leader who is allegedly a sociopath.

bretty nice video, brosky

>inb4 SUPER MALE VITALITY

Psychopath and sociopath are the exact same thing. One is just the newer term for the other.

Cool lies bruv

i think psychopaths are misunderstood