Sup Forums vs Sup Forums

Who wins

Whaddya' talking about? I see no difference.

One is a bounty hunter
The other is the law

one is a fancy police officer while the other has a special punch powerful enough to blow up a planet

Trick question. Will all know that Dredd is a F-Zero in his free time.

having power ≠ durability

Who's the fastest draw though

Dredd, no question.

He has, canonically, stood up to Aliens, Predators, Batman, the Mars Attacks Aliens, Satan (twice), and his 'main villain' is a supernatural embodiment of death.

captain falcon always carries a side arm, just in case he needs to take a suspect in alive

Seriously I don't understand the appeal of falcon, what's the lore,his achievements,
Dred has been hand to hand with the law at his side vs cosmic entities.
What's the deal?

Don't forget that- outside of very rare occasions where the plot dictates- fucking with Dredd also means fucking with the entirety of the MC1 Justice Department, which includes mind-readers and future-seers (Psi Div), the rest of the available street Judges, enough firepower to level the city at least twice over with help from Tek Div, and the Accounts Div.

>not posting SNES comic Falcon who looks even closer

>special punch
Smash Bros, especially, and the anime, itself a reinterpretation deriving inspirations from the likes of Smash, aren't canon to F-Zero proper.

Hmm... On the one hand, Sup Forums has far more shitposting, and regularly absent janitors. On the other hand, Sup Forums's actual user base is infinitely more cancerous, and the moderation is entirely Rule 3 arbitrary. I'd say they're in tie for last place.

Also Judge Dredd is better.

This is F-Zero anime Cap we're talking about. You should really watch the original Falcon Punch clip.

The Judges always win.

>Dredd tries to take Falcon in for speeding
>can‘t catch him

>implying even the largest skedway in the Big Meg is wide and straight (and empty) enough to reliably control a 700mph piloted torpedo without crashing

In his territory, yeah, dread wins. But lets see dread catch him on big blue.

Don‘t underestimate Captain Falcon. He literally outraced the gods of his universe once. I‘m sure he can get up to speed in traffic.

>The last one
Well we know that the Joker isn't going to fuck with Meg-1 any time soon.

>He literally outraced the gods of his universe once.
Dredd put Satan himself in a goddamn jail cell, has repeatedly imprisoned four undead creeps-turned-gods of another dimension, has gone dimension-hopping himself (and used a hyper-time-space-dimensional-cube-thingy to broadcast a giant version of his face into the city- you know, for laughs), and while I'm not sure if he's gone against Grud himself, I'm relatively sure he's interacted with Tharg and the 'bots in at least one holiday issue so that has to count for something.

>go in the opposite direction down the track

Shit, hit enter too early.

>in traffic
There's the kicker, you're assuming traffic in MC1 is any sort of sensible form of transportation other than the logistical, statistical, and maniacal nightmare that comes with several million bored, mostly retarded cits taking to the roads where retrofuturistic 18-wheeled, behemoth 'family sedans' are the norm. The populace of MC1 is the biggest hurdle in doing fucking anything because they're all SO GODDAMN STUPID, JOVUS GRUD.

>blow up the track
>wage war on the planet hosting the track and install a Judge-run puppet government
>buy out the track and don't shut it down but just make it prohibitively expensive to drive on

Huge misconception
The punch itself didn't cause the explosion, Falcon just detonated the generator causing it to explode

Dredd doesn't have free time. Now taking the oppurtunity to bust some criminal scumbags on the racetrack?

Hey now, Accounts Div is legit and way more tough/important than you'd expect, even Stony Face himself admitted as much.

Bit of a silly thread anyway, though, given there's plenty of times where Dredd ostensibly wins but only because he's still alive, which doesn't count for much when everyone else is fucking dead/the city is blown to shit and there's 400 million bodies to bury/Dredd isn't even in the story anyway and Justice Dept. is off fucking with stuff they shouldn't be because Justice Dept. things.

Just how prepared is the MC-1 Justice Department, exactly? Well, I'm no Judge user, but here's one of my favorite short stories anyway that seems somewhat relevant: the tale of Fairlyhyperman!

Damn captchas, I know legacy captcha is going away soon and I don't wanna think about it.

>GX's ending theme references the Falcon Punch
Stay butthurt, Imamura.

And that's that! Now, I'm in no position to judge hah someone's choice of reading material, especially on a Hondo-Cit underwater basketweaving debate forum, but remember- not only is capestomm illegal in 2 out of 3 Mega-Cities, it also has who knows what effects on your brain. This post has not been paid for or endorsed by 2000AD or Rebellion Developments Ltd.™.
apologies to J-A for the name pun/joke

>Calls down a orbital strike from fucking space and destroys a large chunk of track
>Falcon flies off into nothing and explodes

Dredd wins.

The game/cartoon version of Falcon is just a bounty hunter and gets wrecked by a genetically enhanced trained from birth super soldier with a gun with several different settings.

Even the Smash Bros meme version gets trounced by superior firepower. Captain Falcon has to get close to FALCON PAWNCH. Dredd can just shoot him from a mile away with Hi-Ex.

Pic related.

Can't think of any specific Sup Forums character who should come up against her.

But how many superpowered Sup Forums characters can beat? Or are there any superpowered Sup Forums characters can actually fairly match up against her.

>inb4 batfags saying Batman can beat her 'cause detective and "I'M DA BATMAN!" memes

F-Zero's anime changes the story and characters entirely from the games, and is not canon.

Flash Gordon, is that you?

>one is a racer and bounty hunter on the side
>one is a superhuman embodiment of absolute law
What is the point of this thread?

I'm sure in this hypothetical fight, Falcon isn't just running at Dredd from a long distance.

So the resemblance is deliberate?

They team up to stop The Creep they're both after.

BASED captain falcon stomps that faggot Judge dReddit

Dredd wins....unless you let my man Jonny Kim play the falcon, then falcon takes it easy

why their costumes are so similar?

Ouch. That coloring.

bunp

Easily Dredd. This is like asking if Superman would fare well against Luke Cage.

This is my favorite Sup Forumsmic with Falcon.

I may as well post it

Why is it always a fucking fighting contest?

Why can't Falcon just become a judge himself?

Diggin this art.

to become a judge every judge has to suck dread's cock first. its canon

Because Meg- er, Mute City still has a normal government. Probably.

Captain Falcon was already a cop, he turned Bounty Hunter and F-Zero racer

Falcon lives in Port Town, though.