Aussie here, I'm still in complete disbelief that Trump actually won...

Aussie here, I'm still in complete disbelief that Trump actually won. Partly because I've been on the other side of the world and have no idea how much support he had.

So Americans, was it all true? When you guys said you saw like 15 Trump signs in your neighborhood compared to 2 Hillary signs, was it true? I just still cannot believe that the media + leftists didn't affect 60 million people.

We're breaking the conditioning, lad.

We won't be (((slaves))) for much longer.

Is that beach rugby with socks? Anyways, t h i c c. As for your question: yes, it's true.

>When you guys said you saw like 15 Trump signs in your neighborhood compared to 2 Hillary signs, was it true?
More like 20 Trump signs and a second-hand story about a singular Hillary sign owned by the cuck in the next town over.

I'm sure things were different in hell-holes like Commiefornia though.

The leftists trust the Lugenpresse. The Lugenpresse rigged the polls so fucking hard at every level that they started believing their own lies.

Would people from your upside-down land buy Make Australia Great Again hats?

>When you guys said you saw like 15 Trump signs in your neighborhood compared to 2 Hillary signs, was it true?
When all of us from PA said we were going red, everyone laughed at us.

They get worse from left to right.

The media didn't want to acknowledge just how much support he really had and I think it made several Clinton supporters complacent and over confident leading several of them not even bother voting because they thought she had it in the bag. They greatly underestimated the other half of the country, the ones that weren't buying the media's bullshit that Trump was literally Hitler.

I literally saw 0 Hillary signs in my area.

The only signs I ever saw "for" her were HILLARY FOR PRISON signs.

Not that there were many Trump signs, but when it's, like, 4-0, that's a blowout a divegrass nation could understand.

Yes

>15 Trump signs in your neighborhood
Yeah. Neighborhoods and towns and rural areas are mostly white, which voted overwhelmingly Trump. People from the cities are the ones that voted for Clinton. When you live in a city you usually don't have a yard to put a sign out in.

I bought one last week for historical purposes.

Yes, it was all true.

We weren't memeing about the astro turfing.

It was, unironically, the biggest astroturfing campaign in human media history.

Worse than Stalin.

THICC

People have been cranky toward the news media since there has been news media. Don't underestimate the urge to slap the face of the anchor on screen. We have always resented our dear tv sets.

not really, more like 2-1 Trump signs to Hillary bumper stickers. I never ONCE saw a Hillary sign.

to think, all they had to do to stop Trump from winning was go out and vote.

sauce plox

>Be me
>Get up at 7:00 AM
>Time for internship
>Get into car
>Turn out of college campus
>Trump sign, immediately, right there, in front of house next to campus
>Keep going, get onto four lane
>No less than 30 Donald trump signs on the way down the highway
>Giant Billboard says "VOTE DONALD TRUMP"
>Like 5 - 6 Hillary signs
>Pull off four-lane
>More Trump signs
>A few Stein signs
>Drive into city
>Pull into parking garage
>Walk out of parking Garage
>Literal Trump campaign headquarters right there completely plastered with Trump signs
>More trump signs next to that
>Keeping going
>"Hispanic Heritage Center"
>Two Clinton Signs

That's because if the media accurately reported the support Trump had, it would've snowballed into a complete landslide for him.

The media intentionally lied about the situation because they know how people work psychologically. They know people want to side with the winning team, they know if they present hillary as the winning team, that people would vote for her just because "she's going to win", and not because of anything she or trump say or do.

That's what it was all about. That's why they rigged their polls. That's why they constantly attacked trump and acted like he had no support at all.

The entire media LIES

I WISH PEOPLE WOULD FUCKING GET THIS THROUGH THEIR HEADS

THE MEDIA ONLY EXISTS TO LIE TO YOU

>They know people want to side with the winning team

They underestimate how lazy millenials are.

If a millenial thinks something is already going to happen, they do nothing to assist it.

>Dear Democrats and Liberals:
I'm noticing that a lot of you aren't graciously accepting the fact that your candidate lost. In fact you seem to be posting even more hateful things about those of us who voted for Trump.
Some of you are apparently "triggered". Because you are posting how "sick" you feel about the results.
How did this happen you ask?
You created "us" when you attacked our freedom of speech....
You created "us" when you attacked our right to bear arms.
You created "us" when you attacked our Christian beliefs.
You created "us" when you constantly referred to us as racists.
You created "us" when you constantly called us xenophobic.
You created "us" when you told us to get on board or get out of the way.
You created "us" when you forced us to buy health care and then financially penalized us for not participating.
You created "us" when you allowed our jobs to continue to leave our country.
You created "us" when you attacked our flag.
You created "us" when you confused women's rights with feminism.
You created "us" when you began to emasculate men.
You created "us" when you decided to make our children soft.
You created "us" when you decided to vote for progressive ideals.
You created "us" when you attacked our way of life.
You created "us" when you decided to let our government get out of control.
You created "us" the silent majority.
And we became fed up and we pushed back and spoke up.
And we did it with ballots, not bullets.

This is what we believe op

I suppose it depends on where you live. I'm from northern Alabama, so we're extremely red here.

I never saw any Hillary signs or bumper stickers myself. The closest things to support for Hillary were the occasional Bernie bumper sticker or a defaced Trump sign.

Trump signs and stickers were a little more proliferated than hillary- olympia wa.

>IT HUNGERS

>not wanting to mount horse ass # 3.

Name of pr0nstar?

your point?

Such a fucken lefty , go suck the green parties dick you chode cunt

I LOVE GUNS

Hillary may have won the Commiefornia primary but all of the enthusiasm was for Bernie.

I assume that the sign thing was true but Hillary supporters were in the cities so they couldn't put signs up.
Obviously he won anyway but I would say that's why people saw heaps of trumps signs when driving long distances

I said michigan would go red, snd it did. im still on trump victory high.

Absolutely. I live in a small town in rural WI, I only saw 3 Hillary signs around my town and on my way to work in the town over. Trump signs were everywhere.

Aussie, I carry mail in 4 towns in central Ohio. Walking around 8-15 miles in those towns. I saw 2 Hillary signs, and one of those was a Hillary for Prison sign.

Trumps signs on every block. Some in consecutive of 6 or 7 houses, with 2-4 signs in each. It was real as hell in Ohio, and only the media missed that.

Completely untrue.
There were no Hillary signs.

I shall never thirst.

Liberal tears taste so sweet.

Praise kek

>Trump actually won

He didn't. Hillary got more votes.

#3 please be my face sit gf

This DESU

>but Hillary supporters were
on welfare so they couldn't be bothered to go get a sign

I live in a leftie area of Denver and I only saw Jill and Gary shit. There were some Hillary for Prison signs though. The suburbs had quite a bit of Trump signs and even some anti-Hillary graffiti tho

i've never met a trump supporter outside of my brother and a few friends. i live in seattle though.

basically you get so much shit for being anything other than a pinko libshit that if you open your mouth you instantly regret it.

PAfag here. Flipping this shit red has given me a fucking permaboner

The "I see six majillion Trump signs for every one Hillary sign" people were and are full of shit. Trump won fair and square and the polls absolutely underestimated how much support he had, but it was a close fucking election (although not electorally). Trump and Hillary had about equal support, as it turned out, but only the Trump voters were motivated enough to put out political signs.

oh its all true my nigger

Also, I could not possibly be more attracted to the girl in the middle there, fucking hell.

Too bad our country isn't a direct democracy leaf

NJ fag. Only places I saw a bunch of Hillary signs were in the Ghetto. Every white neighborhood had 10 trump signs for every 1 Hillary sign. A bunch of trump signs stolen in my town however

I live in texas. maybe saw two hillary signs but trump signs where everywhere. I. saw about 4 trucks wrapped in trump stickers

I live in Northern California and i saw nothing but Trump signs up here. Had to take a trip to Chico, CA for a day and saw nothing but Hillary signs. I really do need the state of Jefferson to come to be

who's this semen demon?

Chicago suburbs here, never saw a single Hillary sign or met and single enthusiastic Hillary supporter. Although I know quite a few anti-trumpers, who are now coming around due to the (((riots))).

Plenty of Trump yardsigns everywhere but no bumper stickers or people speaking enthusiastically about Trump. Almost like they were afraid something might happen to them...

I drove from the coast of South Carolina to Tennessee and only saw ONE hillary sign and tons of Trump signs.

That single hilary sign? Right next door was a giant Trump flag. Had a mighty kek

Why yes, it is indeed true. In fact, I hate the retarded Left so much that I voted for Trump, so he would win, so I could get drunk on the tears of melting snowflakes and dance to the musical wails of their anguish.

I am relatively old compared to what I would guess is the average poster here. I have hated the Left wing media and their mentally crippled offspring for decades. A few years ago I moved from hate to a quiet, maniacal rage that never showed. It just sat there. Waiting. I poured it into supporting the one man everyone of those mindless, dronage turd, snowflake, SJW, faggot ass pussies despised, mocked and laughed at - the President elect of the United States, DJT.

Another txfag here. Can confirm.

and I am in Houston.

You maple leaf shaped snowflake. In America we have the ELECTORAL COLLEGE. That's how we decide who the fucking President is going to be you fucking Canadian Mongoloid mother fucker.

There are books, videos, and entire fucking webpages dedicated to explaining how the AMERICAN process works. You fucking idiot.

Now shut the fuck up and head out to your favorite Friday night fag bar. Wear your red dress tonight in honor of the Donald.

Need some proper butts in here. Shit you guys are posting is for niggers.

Lol only the leaf

I have to say the US got the best republic. Too bad the original Trump is already gone.

didn't most places stop counting because it was pointless?

No it wasn't true... for me. I'm from New York though so my Hillary fears were valid. She cucked the fuck out of my state and she won in a landslide.

HOWEVER

I know a few people who went to her "victory speech" area in Javits center. Hearing them say "You know she picked New York because that's where Trump is from, and because of you know, the glass ceiling ;^]" made my fucking blood boil.

I actually watched the Javits Center on a live stream. Holy shit did I feel good watching that and the coverage. The feined cheers when she went up a % in a battleground state, the way newscasters would say "the mood here is incredibly somber" then switching to the trump rally. Then finally to end with her fucking campaign manager sending them all home with hope, only to concede in 10 minutes via phone call filled me with laughter and energy at 3 in the morning.

What a rollercoaster this whole thing was but my god what a glorious ride.

>even tho your team got the most points mine got the most rebounds therefore they win :)

>You created "us" when you constantly referred to us as racists.
>You created "us" when you constantly called us xenophobic.
i haven't seen anything that contradicts this. in fact i see more of it now from trump supporters

yes, they haven't confirmed Michigan and Arizona yet

really just wish they counted, so that people would stop claiming she won the popular vote when in fact she might not have.

And they never will.

Those fags would have let it go forever too but Hillary wanted it to call and concede before some of those fetal position cryers ended it all right in her "victory speech" rally.

It's true. My town was plastered with Obama shit during those elections, this time I can't recall seeing a single Hillary sign. I saw 2 bumper stiCkers in the span of a year and I commute daily.

he is suppose to be at 305 electoral votes

The electoral college is good, but it would be better if it was proportional instead of winner take all.

The sign thing is accurate but I live in TN so...kind of a given Trump would win. I have seen a grand total of 2 signs for her and countless for Trump.

Not overnight, but the media has been destroying its own credibility for decades. Look at the Star Wars franchise. It ought to be an effortless ATM. Instead Hollywood took it upon itself to viciously attack the actual audience that made collecting dolls an activity famously pursued by boys.

I'll give you a basic idea:

Every other yard in my neighborhood had Trump signs in their lawn, all of my coworkers voted for Trump, everyone else that I asked was voting for Trump.

Granted the people I asked were all normal looking and acted normal, kind of obvious what pic related was voting for.

Still though, I feel there was overwhelming support for Donald.

Funny thing is I'm in Colorado.

>So Americans, was it all true? When you guys said you saw like 15 Trump signs in your neighborhood compared to 2 Hillary signs, was it true?
I'm from Milwaukee (Wisconsin) and I had no idea he'd actually win here.
The only time I ever saw Trump signs was in the suburbs.

I lost hope for my state back when they elected Obama twice. The second time (2012) I was sure he'd lose, but I lost hope in us when he won. Proud to be a Wisconsinite now though.

well maybe this is a sign people are starting to not care what you call them anymore

Barely 1/4 of eligible voters actually voted for him.

He had a small, yet enthusiastic group of supporters - he really doesn't have that much support.

since Hillary Clinton has conceded, as in admitted her loss and is not interested in winning any more, apart from her concession speech, has she released any sort of statement that discourages her supporters from making retarded petitions or chimping out?

it almost seems like she just stopped caring about everything altogether and dropped off the face of the earth?

the other 1/4 voted for Hillary, and the 1/2 didn't vote.

I would think the general consensus is you SHOULD vote, regardless, otherwise you shouldn't complain about the results.

Yes.

Trump signifies rebellion, and Americans are naturally rebellious.

Rural voters saw him as a way to show city shits that they're very alive and very angry. That the salt of the earth that feeds the country will not be forgotten.

Urbanites saw him as a enormous middle finger blazing with the passion of a thousand anime girls, all directed at latte-sipping pricks with made up pronouns.

People don't realize that Marxist tomfoolery is the establishment. That it's the mainstream media, politicians, and celebrities that support open borders, anti-White thought, feminism, and more. That the Patriarchy is a ruse to fool them into thinking they're noble rebels fighting against the evil empire when in reality they're just pawns on the Jew's chessboard.

I remember an user a while back during the debates claimed that the media had lost its ability to influence the middle ground voters of America as people could simply tune out online from politics, fewer were watching television commercials, and fewer still were reading print.

The left had an interesting dilemma. It's candidate was unpopular even amongst the left. Those voting for Trump actually wanted to vote for Trump.

So, the left attempted to polarize the middleground against Trump. The problem was, in my view, it completely backfired. The protests managed to make the current establishment look incompetent or unwilling to contain violence. The media narrative was so pervasive it became unbelievable. Forcing people onto the political field tended to polarize them against Hillary.

For instance, I live in Indiana. I usually voted right wing anyway, but last election I voted Gary Johnson. This election I voted for Trump because I was constantly barraged with bullshit telling me

>A THIRD PARTY VOTE IS A VOTE FOR TRUMP!

Fuck you. I'll do what I want. Get your grimy commie mitts away from me.

Sup Forums was actually right in that a lot of people wouldn't admit their support of Trump in public

Op, your picture made my penis great again.

Same here, even though my state voted blue. I saw maybe 1 Hillary bumper sticker and maybe 15 trump sign/stickers total. So it's clear people didn't like either.

you will do yourself and everyone else a favor when you turn off your tv.

Maine and Nebraska voting system should be implemented nation wide

Switzerland is pretty good too

I believed you fags. Seriously. The election pool in my work had about 100 entrants. I picked Trump, with 310 electoral votes. Everyone laughed and called me an idiot, and it didn't help when I said that reading Sup Forums helped me reach my conclusion.

But who's laughing now?

So thank you, fags. I'm nearly $500 richer now thanks to you.

He was packing 25000 person venues to capacity, turning away another 8000 at EVERY RALLY. She struggled to 3or 400.

>Not betting on Trump

He got me 4k

Several Trump signs, bumper stickers, etc. Not a single fucking Hillary sign on a lawn.

You get the occasional Bernie signs deeper into the city.

I literally only met one person in real life that supported Hillary to hundreds of trump supporters. Upstate NY btw

why did people like to go, so much? is it because he was really fun to listen to? (because he was)

it's true man. we're ready to MAGA.

>have no idea how much support he had.
People silently supported him. Especially if you lived near minorities or in liberal areas. I never did it publicly because of all the blacks and hispanics around. My garage gets broken into enough as is.

I only met a small handful of people that actually supported Hillary. A metric fuckton who supported Bernie and Trump.