How the cuck do non US flags speak perfectly fluent American?

How the cuck do non US flags speak perfectly fluent American?

I'm onto your shit you fucking comunist bastards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rytC4QsIiG8
youtube.com/watch?v=gf4hdYZ8I2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

On the internet, everyone is American.

It's funny because we all speak perfect "american" while you guys spell like you are in the 5th grade.

Holy shit they banned the f-word whenever I type cuck it says cuck

Wut?
fuck
Cuck

Media outlets. Music, movies and tv. There's a reason most Brits can speak without accent, and American cant speak with a British accent.

See Alice eve on Conan interview. Shit blew my mind.

Kekkled

vpn

English education from 5th to 12th grade + youtube and general internet shit.

Pretty much every foreign exchange student we had back in high school had a better grasp of English than most of the native students.

Testing:
>cuck
>cuck

Because while the whole world talks shit about the USA they wish they were us and watch our movies and listen to our music all the while fantasizing about being you and me.

Most do a shit job at American accents, just like we do a shit job with British ones.

Hugh Laurie is the only one I can think of that can sound American.

>How the cuck do non US flags speak perfectly fluent American?
>fluent American
I'm sorry chap, but American is not a language, you don't have your own language.
We all speak fluent English because we're much smarter than you.

If you're so smart, how come you're so weak and poor compared to us?

Criss de calice de tabernak.

English motherfucker.

Also, we learn it from young age, i knew fluent english since 11 probably.

You're 20 TRILLION dollaroos in dept nigga, we're much richer than you.
And we're as strong as you as we're part of NATO and you have no choice but to die for us.

Go cuck yourself you Dutch cunt

>Also, we learn it from young age, i knew fluent english since 11 probably.
Nigga shut the fuck up, you couldn't properly spell even the sentence where you're bragging about your "fluent english",

Idris Elba does it better than Laurie, tbqh.

>fuck
>cuck
Your filters don't work on me goyim.

fuck

Do you understand how resources work, borders, manpower?

Because it's easy to learn. I can speak 4 languages and, at least for me, English was the easiest to learn.

Odjebi Ante

They're mostly NEETs who consumed a ton of American media growing up (tv and vidya)

Nope. We can literally press 2 buttons and destroy you economically or turn you into glass. And /or. While you can't do anything to us. Youre weak, you're stupid and if your "country" disappeared from the map today no one would care.

Cuckolding in an American fetish.

Honestly we should rename the language ``American'' already. Nobody thinks of England when they hear English.

Honestly debt doesn't matter when you can nuke everyone that tries to collect it.

Fucking Croatia speaks English and illiegal Mexicans IN America can barely fucking do it.

There bigger countries than us with plenty of resources and they're third world.

How can cuck holding go inside an American fetush

this tbqh

this place has also contributed a lot to my english skills

Because were submitting ourselves to (((american))) culture.

You literally cannot do any of those things, and you're still 20 trillion dollars poorer then us.

Inglish easi as fug roody poo

American is the only language I need to know, you faggots.

Ok, get a history book and start reading why it is like it is.

Sure thing, peasant.

Music, TV, gaymes, YT channels are mostly in American

>mfw my id

How come Americans can't learn the difference between "effect" and "affect" or how to pronounce "nuclear"?

American is thed most powerful country, prov me wrong

Anyone from Japan speaking perfect English isn't Japanese. (Most likely burgers pretending to live a ""better life"" in Japan). There are extremely few people who grew up speaking both languages that would care enough to even be on Sup Forums. And I haven't even run into anyone speaking good enough English to understand 1/5th of what goes on here after spending over a year in Japan.

The only reason why I'm here is that I grew up in America with only Japanese speaking grandparents.

Yeah that's right!!
Go back to Doucheland foreign fags!!!!!!!

Where would all the slutty English girls who think they are too cool for Ibiza go?

howdy partner sure do love being american! Just on holiday in australia doing american things like having a shart. no need for suspicion friend

>current year+1
>not being a polyglot
>not being fluent in three major languages on top of your native language

pic related

Kek. You better hope we don't destroy them or those girls will save up more money and head towards you guys.

>Speaking a language other than english

Might as well nake your own language up you fucking savage

>Adopting other filthy barbarian languages
Pic related

Wait but there's no wal marts ther u fucking liar

oops have to go for 4th of july fireworks sorry bud, happy thanksgiving

I'm 1/9999999999th Irish

>burger
>calling anyone a peasant

You all are saying 20tril like its a bad thing. Its only a loan till you run away from the payments, then it's free. Actually I'm surprised the monkey in the whitehouse has made the interest payments. Nigger never pay unless they had to use collateral.

Wait r u making fun of me

Australians learn English from a young age but they never speak English with a native Speaker. This is why Australians sound like half their brains are missing

Last time I checked we bombed you into submission. I'm saying this without even knowing what country your flag belongs to.

>mfw always thought it was strange as a kid when someone in movie or book said they spoke polish
>...nail polish??

>retarded thread with a retarded Pepe as the OP pic
Like pottery.

>How come Americans can't learn the difference between "effect" and "affect" or how to pronounce "nuclear"?
Because they're dumb as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=rytC4QsIiG8
-college students don't know what caused "the great depression".

America is literally Idiocracy Land.

America is successful because it has a large country full of sources + a good immigration and economy system.

What makes america great is the ivy, the sillicon valley, the immigrant professor i.e things most people hate. The average blue collar things he has something to do with america's greatness.

Do forgive my countrymens stupidity, also bog je srbin.

Oh yeah bud, went down to Timmy's eh, and got myself a double double, and GEEZ it was cold out there. Anyways, I got liquored up to get warm eh, before I hit the two four and went down to the corner store to buy some darts.

Perfect American.

STOP being mean ok, we encourage being nice in this thred

>good immigration
I'm gonna stop you right there

if your so smart why are you forced to learn our language meanwhile noone gives a fuck about yours?

>Last time I checked we bombed you into submission
No you dumb nigger, you bombed our enemy, Serbia into submission.
Thanks to you we defeated them in 3 military operations and freed our country.

You are literally our war dog.
We command, you bite your enemies.

The British Empire

The more you travel, the more you realize people are stupid everywhere.

Governments are especially stupid.

fuck
cuck
senpai

You really think so?

I don't see it so much on Sup Forums but every other board I frequent is afflicted with opening posts that phrase questions with dubious grammar. It seems to only happen with questions. Either its foreigners, or, I've been wondering for a while if it might be a meme I'm unaware of. It wasn't like this a few years ago.

Now that Trump won I learned the language just so I could have a cute fat American hold me in his lap and tell me it is all going to be great again ;_;

we could even feed each other cheeseburgers

I grew up in Japan and only moved to the states halfway through high school. It's really not hard to learn.

The problem is that the teachers in Japan suck at teaching english (which is why they like to hire foreigners to teach it) and the students as a result lose interest and don't take it seriously.

Maybe it's changing though, younger cousin in middle school seem to have a better grasp of basic english than I did at their age.

This.
Altho that F117 we shot down was picked up in pieces by fucking everyone, and studied later.
China sped up its stealth technology significantly because of it.

>if your so smart why are you forced to learn our language
>our language
1) You don't have your own language, you speak a dumbed-down version of English.
2) Nobody is forcing me to learn anything, I have no need to use English in everyday life.
3) I am fluent in French, Italian and German besides English.
4) At least we have our own language, stay jelly Jamal.
#noculture
#nohistory
#nolangauge

Yeah seriously what they fuck is anyone going to do if we just say "no" when they come to collect?

Do these countries seriously believe we've ever had any intention of paying them back? Most Americans just see the money other countries loan us as gifts.

what the absolute cuck is going on

Shut the fuck up slavshit

canadian is really just english but the word "decal" is pronounced way fucking weird. Also Zed instead of Zee for the last letter of the alphabet

>Either its foreigners
Whoops, missed an apostrophe there. Can't criticise grammar without making a mistake...

Now that you mention it...
That is rather odd.
You go to twitter or jewtube and you see a bunch of people apologizing for their poor english.

Get a load of this euro Cuck! We have so much power we can destroy you in day. We have so much influence that your country tries to be like us. Keep telling yourself how much of a better country you are.

>We're smarter than you

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

>that F117
Serbia will never ever let go of that damn invisible plane

youtube.com/watch?v=gf4hdYZ8I2g

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ante pls

>We have so much power we can destroy you in day.
We're a member of NATO and EU, you cannot do shit but fight for us whenever trouble shows it's neck.

>Croatia has no nuclear weapons

How does it feel to be a cuck?

>too young to remember Parobrod Srbija
Are you 10 Boris?

lol

>1) You don't have your own language, you speak a dumbed-down version of English.

if you're so smart, why are you falling for this bait?

>#noculture
only have been a country for 240 years

>#nohistory
wat

>#nolanguage
because of mass imports of mexican immigrants

Kad vec trazis

My Fellow Amerifat, this is my last will (and then I will go to sleep)
Please check this picture thoroughly and fucking do something about it (for instance - contact the authority)
Cause this is ridiculous.

>Croatia doesn't heave weapons which only purpose is deterrence
What for?
You build them and maintain them for us.

Actually, I don't know english. I just memorized hundreds of ready-to-use paragraphs in english. Now I just ran out of those...

Alguém aqui pode me dizer o que está acontecendo? Não estou entendendo nada. Me ajuda, me ajuda!

>if you're so smart, why are you falling for this bait?
>i-i was just p-pretending to be retarded Croatbro
kek backpedaling as fast as Trump is backpedaling on THE WALL

fuck