WTF I hate Trump now

OK, so we all love and voted for Trump, but what are the few (if any) things you don't like about him?

For me, it's two things shown in pic related:
1) He drinks diet coke
2) He eats all the fries before even biting the Big Mac. We all know you have to enjoy them together, not one before the other.

Not having even one sip of your beverage in between fry consumption is also usual.

I eat my fries before the burger tbqh. I also think trump should mandate mcdonalds offer coke zero aswell as diet

I like to eat fries before the Mac, I don't like to mix the flavours, I'm only really here for the Mac anyway, ya know?

Also do US bros get the Big Tasty?

You saw the picture of him eating a KFC drumstick with a fucking knife and fork right?

I can't relate to this billionaire arseholl.

Never heard of it

I think they still have it in some parts of the country, but I haven't seen it in years...

I hear Trump also likes the quarter pounder with cheese.

I always eat my fries then my whatever i have like chicken tendies or a burger then i drink my drink always in that order never any other way

I could give 2 fucks about what he eats/how he eats it.

Ah ok, I love it but over here it is a seasonal menu item. :(

You eat the fries first because they're best while super hot, while the Big Mac is still fine a few minutes later (surface area to volume ratios).

I can't defend diet stuff.

>waiting until your fries are cold before eating them

You're a backward ass nigger

In his ages it's good to reduce sugar consumption.

>tfw trump tower as captcha

Tbqsh I also eat the fries first.
But diet coke is truly disgusting, indeed

The Burger is the main part of the meal, you eat the fries first while they're hot so you can savor the burger.

It might be easier for you to just say you have autism.

I bet it is unusual for you young lady.

You eat half of the fries, then half of the burger, then the rest of the fries and the rest of the burger. You drink whenever you switch. You're inferior if you drink the whole drink at once last..

He can't speak in sentence form. Sometimes he's entirely incoherent. He makes W look like Adlai Stevenson. But I'll take what I can get.

the diet coke is because trump had a tweet a few years ago about how he'd never seen a thin person drinking diet coke

Your mom gets my big tasty

I hate how Hillary got more votes than Trump but is still not the president despite that.

YOU HAVE TO EAT MCDONALD'S FRIES FAST.

I'm not fond of cold floppy grease sticks.

He drinks diet coke ironically.

He is kind of fat.
I fucking hate fat people, and they are usually so fucking useless or just faggots, why can't they just stop being so fucking fat by giving themselves 8 hours a week?
But Trump is a great man, so doesn't really matters.

it does

This guy. This guy gets it.

Somebody had to go to McDonald's, buy some food, and drive it to an airport so Trump could eat that on an airplane.

Wrong. Mcfries get cold quickly

Friendly reminder if you don't eat all your fries before taking a single bite of your burger you are subhuman trash and will be one of the first to go on the day of rope.

Naw, I always go fries first then burger because if I eat burger first the fries get cold and I for some reason i get too full to finish them and that's a waste of food.

Gotta eat the fries while they are hot. They are nasty when cold.

gotta eat the fries while they're still hot. trump gets it. fuck off, shill.

Same here. It is a way of saving the best for last.

And Trump should abolish all diet drinks. They should only be legally sold to diabetics, for whom they are the lesser of two evils.

They aren't even done counting votes and Trump is already catching up to her. Sorry bro. He will have the popular vote soon.

Pandering to the black vote. He didn't know what he was doing

Have you never seen an airport McDonald's?

they're in every fucking airport, retard.

Burger first. Then the CHIPS. Drink intermittently.

Actually just a few chips to start off with so you enjoy them in their ideal state.

Bring back the McFeast.

How do you know that there aren't any short fries past the lip of the carton?

Maybe he just took all the long fries out first but still eats the burger normally with the short fries?

>drinking diet coke
>eating a burgers
yeah im sure hes fatass will lose weight that way

He neither drinks diet coke nor does he eat McDonalds fastfood. He's just acting to make idiots like him. No reasonable person would drink diet coke or eat at McDonalds.

Am I literal scum if I place fries under the top bun of the burger? Or is this acceptable?

He's never been to the airport kek.

wtf i love trump now!

I drink the diet coke and eat the fries before touching the burger too!

>tfw you've only ever eaten Big Macs from McDonalds and always eat the fries first, just like President Trump

Seriously, in my 30s and I have never ordered any other burger from McDonalds.
Chicken McNuggets and breakfast is diff. When it comes to burgers it's Big Mac or nothing.

I wonder how big they are in the USA......
Fuck being canadian sucks.........

Big & Tasty is literally 20th Century-Tier here.

fries always get eaten first unless you get tendies or nuggets

ive drank code from an early age, addicted suppose
however its always been a reasonable amount
I bet you didn't know that caffeine at an early age, sustained intake, actually improves the brain
they dont tell you that
it has negative impacts, sure
but in my opinion the brain improvements in various ways are worth it

meh, everyone has a vice, everyone has a weakness in that way
everyone has SOMETHING & if they claim otherwise it is a lie

stfu, chip fag.

>drinking diet sodas
>like a fat fuck

>Somebody had to go to McDonald's, buy some food, and drive it to an airport so Trump could eat that on an airplane.

Most airports have McDonalds in them user, I think there's at least two or three in LAX alone.

hell fucking yea, that is dope

yea put the fried on the burger and then slather it in BBQ sasu

He wears suits worth more than you make in 3 months.
Plus many old people eat finger food with forks and knives.

The only person I knew who did that was a sand nigger.

Taking the gherkin out of the burger and throwing it at the wall or window in an attempt to make it stick is an acceptable Australian white man tradition.

This. The coke hasn't even been touched, they just took the top off. Same with the burger. It's all a ruse.

>trying to make Ivanka seem unattractive
Nope

>We all know you have to enjoy them together, not one before the other.
fucking kill yourself you freak. you always eat the fries first becaus eif you eat the big mac and get full you just wasted an entire order of dries you fucking clod

This. based aussie. what is this world coming to?

They're chips, face it you're a Brit colony too and should show a bit of respect for that.

Burger fag.

>He eats all the fries before even biting the Big Mac

dude, i'll eat cold big mac, i won't eat cold fries. you're stupid.

>eats fries before enjoying burger same as me
wtf I love Trump now

I don't eat that shit anymore... but when I did, i ate all the fries first... like a fucking boss.

>taking the Trump B8

I swear his diet coke thing has to be an inside joke, like every fucking picture of him eating had one somewhere for fucks sake one time it was under the desk. Then one morning on the way to work I catch an interview with his son about hunting or some shit and he fucking slips diet coke into the discussion. All this couples with his "only fatties drink diet come" tweet it's gotta be a yuge inside joke in his family or something and all you faggots just keep taking the b8.

>For me, it's two things shown in pic related:
>1) He drinks diet coke
>2) He eats all the fries before even biting the Big Mac. We all know you have to enjoy them together, not one before the other.

I agree. This is totally disqualifying.

>Not eating your fries first

Fries get cold and soggy fast, so smart men enjoy them first so they can relax and eat their burger at their own pace.

The death squads will come for you first.

if you don't eat your fries first you belong in a mental hospital

And what happens when you get full on fries and can't finish the burger that most of your money went to, genius? This is why the jews are winning.

This is the key. Fries are tastiest first, and get shitty. Just like hashbrowns, you have to enjoy that shit first.

>Donald Trump
>McDonalds
>MC Donald

really makes me think

This guy gets it

>eats the fries before they get cold, meaning he knows that McDonalds fries are best when hot

That does it I'm a #CruzMissle now

>wanting your based prez to die earlier

>my favorite food is myself

>burger complaining about how he eats mcdonalds

Stay classy amerifat.

I'm sure he doesn't eat that shit. The photo is just to show that he is like common people.

>getting full on fries

manlet detected

His policies on abortion, climate change, vaccines, and the fact that his VP is a creationist.

Being a creationist is THE reason I didn't vote for Rand Paul or Sleepy Ben. It's blatant pandering to Evangelicals, and I blame Evangelicals for ruining the republican party to begin with.

Giving them a say once again is the last fucking thing I want to do.

Diet coke, or at least coke zero tastes better than original.
Original is too sickly sweet.

This

I always eat the fries before the burger.

Fries go cold quicker and get gross and inedible.

>I bet you didn't know that caffeine at an early age, sustained intake, actually improves the brain

Elaborate

I eat fried chicken with a fork because I don't like greasy fingers.

Also pizza

He's an absolute madman

JESUS FUCKING H NIGGER CHRIST

POL IS SO OBSESSED WITH TRUMP THERE IS A WHOLE THREAD ABOUT HOW HE EATS FRIES

WHY DONT YOU ALL JUST SUCK HIM OFF???

>not enjoying the burger and fries at the same time
>not taking a sip of fresh cola to quench your first after you eat burg, then fries for maximum taste
You're not even American are you? Day of the rope soon, you goddamned kike.

he prefers his steak well-done, lost of a lot of respect he can't earn back now.

I'm pretty sure a large number of us would

You disgust me. Fat fucking pig!

underrated

Same here lad, diet/zero is better tasting overall.
Big Macs are shit tho, a KFC double is the superior meal, in every way including how likely it is to kill you

It's called freedom. Nobody can tell you how to eat your Mickey D's. And there is literally nothing wrong with diet coke.

Everyone knows you eat your veggies before meat.
The fuck you wanna get greasy for? Dude has papers to sign.

You don't get rich by spending an extra $3 by buying at an airport.

That is the only acceptable way to eat meat you memester.

Do you think his private jet takes off from Trump Tower?