This will be the character Kristen Bell will play in Teen Titans Go To The Movies

This will be the character Kristen Bell will play in Teen Titans Go To The Movies.

Her name is Jade Wilson Yes, they made a new Wilson because fuck you, that's why

Say something nice to her.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2018/01/10/heres-your-exclusive-first-look-teen-titans-go-movies/1014527001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sauce to prove it's not fan art:usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2018/01/10/heres-your-exclusive-first-look-teen-titans-go-movies/1014527001/

I'm guessing Rose's Mom/Slade's Wife.
You guys think they might actually get Ron Pearlman for this? That might actually be enough to get me excited.

Will Arnett is Slade

CUTE

>Will Arnett is Slade

........WTF

Totally understandable why they would create a new character as it's not very family friendly to talk about Hmong prostitute CIA asset or the Cambodian genocide.

has jericho shown up in ttg?

Haven’t heard a word from him... :^)

Is it a weird meta joke about how Deathstroke is the villain in the new Batman movie and Will Arnett voices Lego Batman?

plausible but this would probably the reaction to that theory

At least she isn't from some Hmong whore.

>No Frozen jokes

Surprised

The film is probably gonna make one anyway

>her
there goes my boner

>eyelashes
>red line for lips

What made you think it was a boy?

Just from a first glance on the thumbnail I thought it was lincoln loud in a green shirt

Bump

>Will Arnett is Slade
Am I going to have to pirate and watch this movie? Goddamnit

Nothing that show does interests me anymore. It's an endless cycle of trolling and bullshit from the creators and the haters. I just choose to ignore it and hope it dies quickly like the dumpster baby it is.

Does this mean Rose will be in the movie ?

Dammit, DC, just pay for Ron Pearlman already! He'll do it! He did Season of the fucking Witch, for crying out loud!

What annoys me most about Teen Titans Go is that it actually has quite a nice artstyle going for it.
>tfw we will never get Teen Titans GO but with less LOLSORANDOM and pandering to memes
>tfw we will never get Teen Titans GO but they just make a new superhero team instead of trying to use the image of old Teen Titans

TTG isn't lolrandom and it doesn't pander to memes. Watch the show before shitposting.

Is this just Adeline?

>TTG isn't lolrandom and it doesn't pander to memes
The only time I watch TV is when I go to eat something from my kitchen and I decide to sit on my comfy ass couch.
About half of the time, TTG will be on. Let me summarize an episode for you.
Beast Boy gets involved in a pyramid scheme which is based on actual pyramids because it's run by mummies. Beast Boy raps about money in this episode. Also everybody becomes slaves to the mummies because of the scheme.
In what fucking way is that not lolsorandom?

Man, you don't even know what lolrandom is. What happened in that episode was plot based. Sure you think a cartoon character doing wanky shit is lolrandom, don't you?

lolsorandom doesn't mean thing you don't like because it's silly.

the concept and theme of the episode was consistent all the way through and so was bb's characterization.

Cute boyish haircut

I hope so.

It would be cool