en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Keyes
youtu.be/swYQ_-TNutI
youtu.be/faolY5_hnIc
youtube.com/watch?v=I0gFyeag4tc
youtube.com/watch?v=eUbOcgj8AjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90
youtube.com/watch?v=ujr5dJnwLkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i went outside and a group of black trans muslim mexicans were out there asking if people voted for trump. if they said yes the group would punch their house down and then burn them on their ear with newports.
#literallyshaking

Larry elder sounds pretty based

youtube.com/watch?v=piwaBO6U43U

Nigga was ahead of his time.

Jesse Lee Peterson is another one

youtube.com/watch?v=w0LXXAEXSE4

HEEBIE KIKEBURGER BAHAHHAHAH!

>I only fuck with LOW-level jews. Just give them their cut and they'll leave you alone

That's why he never got famous yet Louis CK and Amy Schumer became household names. They went full Hebrew.

youtu.be/wAeB_yl2E90

youtu.be/Eu_bKJ11O0M

youtu.be/YPiXsyIG3h4

Even if I don't agree with them, Killer Mike and Dr. Umar Johnson are definitely pretty based :

youtube.com/watch?v=QB5ZbHtMeaI

youtube.com/watch?v=IEJ3h-RUjGk

Say what you will about Malcolm X, but he was undeniably based.

I'm not subscribed, but his reaction

>inb4 reaction channels are cancer

made me respect him.

youtu.be/v8MILlfTmCw

>le black not nigger meme

Fuck off reddit.

Also this nigger was pretty crazy.

Fuck off with this Reddit bait. We're not interested in praising niggers here.

>NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE NIGGERS
literally kill yourself reddit

youtu.be/xNbF9PI9Gjo
Gold.

As much as it pains me to admit it, he was right about almost everything.

He actually was. Better than Martin in political views. Martin wanted to force blacks and whites to be the same, Malcolm acknowledged our differences and thought we would be better off looking out for our own instead of trying to 100% integrate black people into white society.

He suffered from severe lack of education and brainwashing which hindered a lot of his progress, but when he had an epiphany after his pilgrimage to Mecca, he changed a lot of his more insane views and turned his back on the Nation of Islam.

This is a side to Malcolm the media doesn't want people knowing about because it breaks the narrative that he wanted to murder all white babies and take over America.

youtu.be/y5tBDYQ1Zic

Soon after he gave this interview, he was murdered. Nation of Islam wasn't pleased by his reformed ways.

Terrence is based as fuck.

youtu.be/lIDuTlNOmEc

>Sup Forums
>racist
CTR pls go

What aspect of his philosophy does it pain you to admit he is right about?

youtu.be/Fe93CLbHjxQ

I want /r/The_Donald to leave

Fred perry.
Author, artist, colors.
Does an insane amount work for pennys and is not a SJW

Positive, chill guy. youtu.be/4mo5KPF3o2s

He's what Dave Chappelle would have been if he sold out.

What are you doing here rabbi?

him and abed the arab were the best characters in community

Leslie Jones literally looks like a Stone Age monkey. How does she even have an acting career?

I respect both, man. I wouldn't call Kevin Hart a sell out either. Kevin just chooses to be positive and not be a victim. I used to find him annoying but after the #oscarssowhite fiasco he won me over for not acting like a little bitch.

Dave is the more hard hitting tell it like it is guy which is cool, but the world needs Kevins to balance out Daves and vice versa

youtu.be/_WkeJqw3a3o

>Diversity

Can't think of any, to be perfectly honest

This nigger loving bullshit where you differentiate Africans from blacks or niggers needs to stop, it makes it sound like there us a place for them in our countries. They all come from the same unevolved negroid stock.

Alan Keyes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Keyes

And Herman Cain

Black people are like an unicorn

She is the summation of everything SJW think the media lacks yet they don't see the irony that she is conforming to every stereotype against black women. Progressives have reached an impasse where they push the most basic, degrading stereotypes possible because "representation" but they aren't actually progressing anything.

>tiny waist and ass
>THICC legs
>teeny tiny feet
wat

Alonzo Lerone. He's a funny nigga.

Herman Cain was robbed. He's a good man.

HE WON FURR AND SQURRR!

niice

will he work with trump?

Black people are majestic and white

I love this guy, hanged out with him in a few ocasions.
He was ALWAYS funny.

He was the living proof that honesty and authenticity is refreshing even if factually inaccurate at times.

that black girl who sucked my cock once

Thomas Sowell is more based and intelligent than your entire family put together.

It's a matter of being progressive to the movie industry these days. They stopped giving a shit about talent 10 years ago, and they stopped giving a shit about looks 5 years ago. Now it's all a matter of appealing to the (((minorities))) and femanazis. It's bullshit. Movies were once an art to be appreciated, now it's a contest of how much more progressive one is than the other. It's a contest to be politically correct, and that's why going to the movies is just a waste of time now.

pretty much anyone with common sense, regardless of color or religion

Like a twinkie

I deeply respect and admire Frederick Douglass. This video is long but if you find yourself with nothing to do and 3 hours to kill, and haven't read his memoir already, it's pretty amazing.

youtu.be/swYQ_-TNutI

Some Singers, Actors, Wrestlers and Teachers...

I don't really know a lot of blacks, actullay (no, seeing a lot of blacks =/= knowing them)

Bechdel Test was a snowball that just kept growing.

Ben Carson is more successful than most of us here, and I'm certain has contributed more to society than you, user. Acknowledging that there are a few good apples from the bunch isn't pandering, it's accepting statistical probability.

Taleeb Starkes.
youtu.be/faolY5_hnIc

youtube.com/watch?v=I0gFyeag4tc

Sheriff Clarke on "Black Lives Matter": "It's a vile vulgar slimy movement"

>kick out people like ben carson and dave chapelle because they are black
>keep in people like riff raff and stiches because they are white

Truly a genius.

sleepy ben is my role model

>no, seeing a lot of blacks =/= knowing them
Self aware. I respect that. A lot of people don't have this level of insight.

Every black youtuber who calls out the victim mentality has my respect by default.

youtube.com/watch?v=eUbOcgj8AjQ

BAHAHAHAHA good one

Taleeb is more than just some youtube guy. He actually works in black community centres with black teenage boys and tries to set a good male role model because they don't have fathers, but in his own words some of them you just have to give up on because they can't be saved and they belong in jail.

He's also written two books.
>The Un-Civil War: BLACKS vs NIGGERS
>Black Lies Matter: Why Lies Matter to the Race Grievance Industry

And he hosts his own weekly talk show.
>Safe Space with Taleeb Starkes

He's emerging as a leader of right wing ideology for blacks.

This spook is OK.

All black people are niggers. Nigger is literally slang for a black person.

>implying there's a difference

kek

AwesomeRants before she got brainwashed by feminism

I can't wait for black conservatism to rise again. We were always better off in this country when we had primarily conservative, right wing values that promoted self-sufficiency and levelheadedness

I could shoot that nigger in the brain tomorrow and none of his accomplishments would matter. They might even throw me a parade after that campaign of his.

this.

Go to 5:16 for lulz

youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90

This black kid and 3 white kids go at it with some gay nigger, shit all over him

youtube.com/watch?v=ujr5dJnwLkQ

good goyim

What's funnier than someone guffawing at their own ignorance?

Almost anything.

He's right about white american liberals getting bashed anywhere they go

They always happen to say the dumbest shit which just infuriates any normal person listening to them

>Don't you think it's too white here, there really needs to be some diversi-- *POW*

neck the beer and knock the queer

literally these. You fucking idiots are pulling SJW tier tactics by trying to make "safe spaces" but with words instead of physical places.

Doesn't surprise me since plebbit is here en-masse but still.

top fucking kek, this place is dead. The price for success I suppose.

I'm getting really fucking tired of people who "identify" as "LGBTQ." REGULAR fucking people also experience problems on a daily basis; the difference being that we don't bitch ceaselessly about it.

Those blacks in my college genuinely giving a shit about getting a degree and moving up.

Hilary supporting nigger try again

Outside of his politics he is a mega chill bro.

want to know how i know you're new?

>"if you ignore all the bad parts it's good"

This is what this place is reducing itself to. Holy shit.

He is a jew you idiot.

Humans are complex and multifaceted beings. Thinking in absolutes is childish.

Sowell is alright. I like listening to his videos,but he isn't anything super special because he says things that everybody else has been saying for decades now. The only reason why he got any attention was because he's a nigger.

This is one thing that I never understood. Why does Sup Forums give such a shit about this guy? When he opens his mouth he sounds like a fucking retard and he has really stupid opinions like his dumb but fucking retard comment on Egypt and Grain. The only decent thing he's good at is medicine but that's basically it and he's far from the best.

This argument is stupid because 1 being okay doesn't mean that they all are. You aren't going to get a Sowell without thousands of Jamals. It's all or nothing.

Plus hicks aren't nearly as bad as ghetto niggers.

ONeal And pic related

I'm not thinking in absolute you idiot. That guy is an avid retard and you're logic is to say he's good because you can ignore his retarded stances on all things politics?

Like I said, "if you ignore the bad parts, it's good" is a retarded argument.

just here to Sowell-post