ITT: Characters you feel would be better in a different comic company

ITT: Characters you feel would be better in a different comic company.

Wolverine in Marvel is fine.
I would change Powergirl with Thor though.

He's fine in Marvel
I go with this

You don't want to see Batman & Wolverine team up?

Since when does Batman work with criminals? DC doesn't do "anti-heroes" well, not working on the same level as their heroes which is common in Marvel

In DC, Wolverine would be a character like Lobo which would be ironic for obvious reasons, but yeah, he would never be a DC A lister because of the fact that he regularly skewers people who make him mad

I've always thought Booster Gold would be better as a Marvel hero.

Booster works in his universe because of his juxtaposition to the high heroics of people like Superman and Wonder Woman

>Characters DC could do better
Blue Marvel
Captain America
Moon Knight
Fantastic Four - considering Marvel is doing jack shit with them

Probably every marvel character given the current state of the company.

We've seen them fuse already.

Cloak & Dagger, Black Panther, The Fantastic Four and Nova.

Nah, as much as current Marvel pisses me off, I can't say that's true at all. As previously stated, DC doesn't really do anti-heroes that well, you could say that's because their heroes are more heroic, but regardless too many Marvel A listers would probably be turned into straight up villains or pushed way into the background in DC.

In Marvel, you can have a murdering psycho like Punisher team up with Cap or Spidey with the biggest thing between them being some bantz or maybe a fist thrown one way or the other, in DC I can't imagine it working that way. Superman or Batman would stop at nothing to put Punisher behind bars.

Oh yeah I almost forgot
>Hercules
>Ares

And keep in mind I'm going by these because I feel they would generally fit within the DC Universe pretty well. I can see Nova Corps co-existing with the Green Lantern since Nova is essentially an intergalactic police force while the Lantern Corps are like chosen guardians. I can also see Nova himself teaming up with Lantern, Supes and Bats in taking out Despero or Darkseid. It'd also be hilarious to see Nova Corps try to arrest Darkseid.

As says it best, DC does altruistic, superheroes better then Anti-heroes, they have Harley sure but you can argue if she even makes a good anti-hero.

The Fantastic Four, I feel were made for the DC Universe more then anything else and I genuinely think DC would do them justice too.

>constantine back on LoT
>Supernatural getting crossovers now
>tfw supernatural will end up in the arrowverse

I don't know. I feel Constantine works better in DC since DC gives a lot more attention to magic and the paranormal then Marvel.

Marvel is largely more science fiction oriented. Not saying John couldn't work in Marvel but I think he's a lot more at home in DC.

Aquaman would probably be more like his Brave and the Bold counterpart in Marvel

>Since when does Batman work with criminals?

He's worked with Red Hood a few times.

Batman respects other's decisions to use guns and even kill if it's a life or death situation, just because he doesn't kill doesn't mean no one else should, or at least that's the kind of Batman I prefer.

But I do would like to know what Batman would think of The Punisher, I know there was a crossover before but seeing as one of his adopted sons uses guns, I don't see why he wouldn't approve of Punisher for doing the same, especially if he's killing people who arguably deserve.

Again, my preferred take on Batman is that he has a strict moral code but doesn't try to enforce it on others.

>since DC gives a lot more attention to magic and the paranormal then Marvel.
Loki and Dr Strange

That crossover wasn't very good
Though is did do a good job of showing the differences in their methodology

I'm not saying there is no magic involved in the Marvel universe. There is plenty and like I said I wasn't saying John wouldn't work in Marvel either, I just think he works better in his home universe.

But I'm glad you brought up Loki because now I'm imagining John and Loki playing Poker for the fate of the Earth. The ultimate battle against tricksters.

I don't see that working very well. If I were writing I'd have it so the Punisher didn't kill until the very end. Batman would have to say the criminals have to stand trial, Punisher would say they'd either get the death penalty or have connections to get them out scott free. Batman would know he's right and reluctantly leave the criminals tied up with Frank with police on their way, saying Punisher can do what he feels is right, but if he does kill the criminals, Batman would not stop until Frank stood on trial for his actions. Even then it feels out of character.

Yeah put it back on Vertigo I agree

I've been thinking for years that Spidey would fit better in the DC universe.

No, he will not. All of his problems will be solve and had no reason to being spiderman

Yeah because spiderman would never work if he had character progression and development.

DC

You could say the same about Batman or Superman. Let's take away Supermans powers....how does that work out? Or better yet, let's make Batman get over his broodiness and make him come out to the public as Batman, just like Iron Man!

I think Captain Marvel (the real one) would be better suited over at Marvel.

just feels out of place to me, especially when among the JL.

There are literally three dc spidermen in the DC universe and none of them work.

I feel DC would end up balancing his character better, especially since Civil War wouldn't have happened.

Sideways looks pretty cool, user.

I always felt like Swamp Thing (and Man Thing for that matter) would be better off in Mignolaverse.

>Since when does Batman work with criminals?
He’s marrying a criminal I don’t think he gives a shit about his rules.

Deadpool would be gold on DC. Just Imagine him teaming up and fucking with Batman and flirting with Wonder Woman. He can also fuck with the Titans too.

The book isn't out yet.

>Wonder Woman vs Marvel Ares will never happen
Why must we suffer

He works better being friends with spiderman. And he is really balance in marvel universe. Too bad, marvel can't do super heroes.

Anywhere but DC.
Could he still be "Captain Marvel" there, too? If not, I'd at least settle for calling him "Captain Thunder" over just "Shazam", personally.

>take Norse and Greek pantheons from Marvel
>put them in the DCU
Loki and the Joker at odds because both believe they are the better trickster
Wonder Woman has to deal with a showboating Hercules who is constantly trying to impress the Justice League so he can fight with his sister
Hercules joins JLI instead after the JL get sick of him, but it backfires as he becomes great friends with Booster Gold and Blue Beetle who all begin to pester the JL about joining
Ares attempts to start a war between Kahndaq and Biayla which puts him at odds with Black Adam
Thor and Guy Gardner become friends after they meet in an alien tavern and end up in a bar fight

DCs own Hercules and Ares are garbage. The hell are you talking about?

Is this a Deathstroke reference?

Iron Man would really work as a Vertigo comic.

>Marvel characters you feel would be better off with DC

At present, all of them.

True, Constantine deserves better. Either or Dark Horse.

I could see Kamala working well in the pre52 era JSA with Stargirl and Cyclone

If you want it to be.

John would be able to outwit Loki pretty easily.

I always thought that Dr. Strange would work better at DC.

All of the Steve Ditko DC characters would be better at Marvel

No way, all the tech characters at DC suck ass or are relegated to the sidelines

If we're going down that path, Vision would fit in DC better. His garish costume looks like something DC would come up with

I'd love a Ditko-verse where the only superheroes and villains on that Earth were the ones he created or co-created for Marvel, Charlton, DC, and even his indie stuff.

Doom. DC would've made him a Vertigo character with acclaimed runs and Eisners by now.

All characters are fine where they are, they all belong in their respective universes.

The thing we need is better writters for every chaacter

Doom

How? His main problems are being broke and school stuff, and he could still have those. He would have his rogue gallery and the dangers they pose to him, and the limitations of his powers.

If you talk about the public hate and JJJ stuff, that's really not important.

Spider-Man and maybe Thor.

X-men are only good when they're doing their own thing.

Thor would mix well with Wonder Woman.

I seriously can't see Thor sitting with the top guys in the Justice League.

>Superman or Batman
There is your problem. You are only thinking of the boy scouts. What about Flash? He has mutual respect if not out right befriended his villains/rogues. I am pretty sure Wondy would work with a less than lawful good individual if it stopped a crisis. At least 3 of the human GLs I can think would work with Wolverine... To varying degrees of comfortability.

Blue Marvel would be a waste. DC has an equivlent character from the Milestone line and never did jack shit with him beyond a brief cameo with superman in a flashback.

Really anyone that works as a spin off of superman/batman is going to suck in DC.

Jason basically has an infinite supply of bat-guilt he can ride. I can't think of one situation Bruce wouldn't forgive him for because of muh guilt over Jason being killed under his watch.

It's not like Blue Marvel is a wonder in Marvel either.

Eh DD is perfect at Marvel, he's a realistic street level hero which DC doesn't handle very well

Ever since that page where Constantine became Black Adam, I agree. DC ruined him.

This is the first in the thread I agree with, actually.

Billy would be a lot more interesting in Marvel.

Exactly
DCs version of the characters are shit
Marvels version is good
If you took the Marvel version and moved it to DC it would be great

>Daredevil
>Realistic
The guy can stop bullets with ease because their "smell" reaches him before the bullet itself.

I'd read that, if only to have a true blue superman in Marvel. My big fear is they'd try some sort of Hydra Cap deal with him for sales, but having an honest the goodness super hero who just wants to save the world would be great. Some kind of Sentry without the crazy. Dude has all the power of Zeus, which in Marvel puts him on the level of Odin and other Sky Gods.

For the power class hes in and Marvel's current shit climate, he has made out alright. Ultimates was good and more than any flying brick not tied to superman has gotten in awhile.

I just think he shines better there because he isn't reduced to flying brick #32422

Only thing that should be changed about Daredevil is that he should be called Batman. Dude sees by fucking Sonar.

Batman should be named Daredevil. Bats are creepy little flying rodents... the threat of eternal damnation is what would really scare a cowardly, superstitious lot.

>All characters are fine where they are, they all belong in their respective universes.
>The thing we need is better writters for every chaacter

/Thread