Why are a bunch of grown ass men complaining about a kids show?

Why are a bunch of grown ass men complaining about a kids show?

Because their lives are so good while living off their mom and stepdad that children's shows are their lifes greatest concerns

Because its fucking degenerating the industry with horrible humor and bad animation, and you should be ashamed for defending this shit

>hurr durr everyone criticizing my shit cartoon is a fat neet
Fuck off, TTG faggot shill

I don't mind TTG and even find it funny at times, but surely dedicating so much airtime to a singular show can't be good for CN as a whole, right? CN gave up on cable way too fast to push their app, I think.

>Why is a grown ass man making bait threads defending it?

Miller is a fucking retard for thinking that app would ever be popular, especially since hardly anyone likes watching on your phone, you need cable to access it anyways so theirs no point. I genuinely hope she is beaten in some occult meeting held by turner higher ups and thrown in a dumpster somewhere, her mind wiped through hidden elite technology and becoming a crack addict.

>doesn't have a valid counter argument
>gets upset

Your baseless bullshit wasnt an argument either, faggot. The fact that its unfunny obnoxious trash is a sufficient argument against it

Are you implying only you know what's funny, let alone what children will find funny? Are you the peak of humor?

yeah i dont understand this, everyone letting out their retard rage when this shit isnt for you fucking faggots. Its a kids movie.

>Are you implying only you know what's funny, let alone what children will find funny? Are you the peak of humor?
No, im implying that certain things are objectively horrible, and anyone who enjoys them is a extra chromosomed fuck, and not lower things like cartoons to cater to their backwards sense of humor. Mods, do your fucking job and ban all immature man children TTG shills, that shit up this board trying to attack people for not watching or criticizing their horrid cartoon.

LOOK at this seething homosexual, LOOK at him. Fucking manlet, grow the ruck up, pussy.

>durr this thing is ruining and dumbing down animation and society, but it doesnt because you should shut the fuck up and let us ruin everything
You are not wanted here

THATS not an argument, you hypocritical faggot
>grow the ruck up,
Peak TTG intelligence, folks

You activated my trap card
How predictable

TTG shills always use that same attack, but cry when its used against them? What, you can dish it out but cant take it?

Because this is Sup Forums

i find ttg funny, get fucked

>i find ttg funny, get fucked
You deserve to get fucked for endorsing this crap

Because it eclipses airtime for other kids shows i could potentially complain about as a grown man.

because we have nothing better to do, why do you care a bunch of grown ass men complaint about a kids show?

You can say what you want about Miller’s business choices, but I’m not going to lie. I want this woman to sit on my face while TTG airs in the background

Because hes a TTG fan thats butthurt people dont love this show.

>I want this woman to sit on my face
Oh yeah
>while TTG airs in the background
Instant boner killer

It's one cartoon you dramaqueen

Hello, welcome to Sup Forums! I see you're new here.

A better question would be why a fat neckbear is complaining about bunch of grown ass men complaining about a kids show?

Why is a grown ass man complaining about going onto a board for the discussion of cartoons and finding people who actually talk about cartoons?
Why do you think it's weird for adults to have an interest in cartoons for children while defending a cartoon for children made by adults? Like why would it be weird for an adult to talk about a show for kids online, but not weird for an adult to dedicate their entire career to making the show in the first place?

>It's one cartoon you dramaqueen
>constantly getting spammed where its the majority of the network
>future shows greenlight hy CN is trying to copy its style
Yeah, fuck you. Its influence is a cancer, and everything associated with it must be pelted with only hate and negativity.

Who said I cared?

What can I say user? I like a little pain with my pleasure.

>I like a little pain with my pleasure.
I like hooks in my skin while reciting bible verses, but what you described is even too much for me

It's so influential that every other channel is copying it. Oh wait, they're not. Retard

Have you seen nicks new cartoons? Fucking retard, your own arguments are impotent and full of lies

Why is a grown ass man responding to a grown ass man making bait threads about grown ass men complain about a kids show?

Did Emoji Movie have a rabid defence force of contrarians on here? Honestly didn't follow the threads when it firsylt aired

you apparently cared enough to make this thread, silly

Agreed. I've always been completely indifferent to this cartoon. Never hated it, never really went out my way to watch it. It's just one of those things that soyboys here and other cartoon communities just want to have an easy target to vent about, while at the same time watching and pervasively posting all over the place cartoons that are far more obnoxious such as Steven Universe.

>Did Emoji Movie have a rabid defence force of contrarians on here?
No, im partially convinced these people are underages trying to defend their horrible cartoon. Either way, if you want to be contrarian so much that you will defend something that you really hate or is actually bad for the world, your a fucking retard with no convictions or personal values to stand for, which is so pathetic that one would wonder if you could even call yourself a person at that stage.

>letting the cartoon industry get fucked over by subpar shit like this
Youre the one filled with soy if you refuse to criticze and hate this literal infection on animation at the moment. Also, youre a blind idiot to think SU is worse.

as far as I know, not really.

I find that genuinely surprising. not even joking.

Kek

I don't think I've ever seen anyone defend TTG that wasn't a raging normalfag with the most disgustinly casual normalfag taste possible. I honestly bet OP is a woman too.

>it's for normal people bro. just turn your brain off lmao. you are a soyboy autist if you are upset by emojis!
I can definitely see it and it's depressing as fuck.

I'll explain it since you're too retarded to figure it out. The argument was that your life is so fucking easy that all you care to complain about is childrens shows made for children. Op asked why a grown man like you is SEETHING mad about a child's show and that was my argument. Then you responded with screeching like a bitch without actually denying anything I said

Could you for once defend your show by defending the show itself rather than making a strawman that everyone who dislikes teen titans go must be some mr enter tier autist.

People can have orher problems in their life, and still be mad over trash like TTG ruining animation. Only a fucking retard like yourself fails to see that you dont need to have a perfect life to still get mad over this show.
>screeching like a bitch
Anyone who dares mentions the show is anything less then perfect and you go REEEEEEEEEEEE

70% of the threads on this board are grow men complaining about children's shows, or trying to talk about their fetishes in children's shows, YOU are here to discuss children's shows with a bunch of fetishists and manchildren instead of doing something else with your life.

There is no need to pretend that you are any better.

>There is no need to pretend that you are any better.
Joeseph stalin and kim jong un are better then anyone who unironically watchs and enjoys TTG, theyre better then nobody

/thread

The absolute state of this user's life

>giving a thought out and legitimate crticisim is bad
The state of a TTG fags life. Also, you replied to two people, idiot

I want to disagree with you, but you posted a picture of my waifu, so you get a pass.

The better question is why aren’t you? 99% of Sup Forums love to complain. Your the outcast in this scenario. Your either contrarian for the hell of it or a reddit normalfag soyboy shill and need to kys and an hero asap

Nice Photoshopping skillz

>all those buzzwords in a single post
Underage newfag detected

why are you defending shit? Are you happy to have your children consume shit?

Stop samefagging

Not a single argument, typical of the TTG shitter

Because they first fapped to Raven and/or Starfire from the old show.

Why are the only people arguing about this show ass men? Are legs and breasts men just too dignified to drop to this level?

>implying this show doesn't pander to leg fags the most

It's still not a proper argument though. It's only slightly above name-calling in Graham's hierarchy.

>It's only slightly above name-calling in Graham's hierarchy.
That's all TTG defenders have. You can list a number of reasons why the show sucks like its over reliance on meta and ironic humor, being highly overplayed, jokes are very hit or miss and usually are the kind of shit you would expect from shows like family guy, staff thinks they're witty for deviantart-tier attacks on critics on the show, the animation is subpar, and the show likes to hide behind irony so it can ignore the fact its absolute shit. With all the money cartoon network is making off the show, expect TTG to have a noticable and lasting influence on the industry and I don't think europe can save western animation if this keeps up. What's sad is that those who like TTG can never list reasons why its good beyond generic reasons why its comfy, it's ironic so it's not supposed to be good but it should be treated as good anyways, and that they want to keep their contrarian attitude up because its better than accepting the fact they like a show that's absolute cancer

>Either way, if you want to be contrarian so much that you will defend something that you really hate or is actually bad for the world, your a fucking retard with no convictions or personal values to stand for, which is so pathetic that one would wonder if you could even call yourself a person at that stage.
Or maybe some people just don't give a fuck about stupid kids cartoons and only do it for the sweet lulz from autistics like you who go on a rant about how TTG is Antichrist and how pathetic these people are, all the while they are laughing at you taking shit seriously.

>only do it for the sweet lulz
Please kill yourself, I insist on it

Because it's sucking the life force away from my other kids shows.

You're only proving my point further you know. If I wrote "only do it to laugh at your anger" you wouldn't pay attention and would probably even reply with something constructive. But I intentionally used an old meme expression that has the exact same meaning to see if you would react to it specifically, and surely, you did. How do you expect people to take you seriously when changing the wording, but not the meaning, is enough to make you mad?

Fuck off cancer, you're part of the reason why TTG is trash

Cheap tasteless humour,kind of like Sausage Party.

I-I don't know what else to do with my life user....

You see, you just keep proving me right. I haven't seen a single episode of the show, yet you keep projecting.

Better question, why are the grown ass men who make this show still butthurt about grown ass nerds not liking their dumbass show?

I'm telling you to kill yourself for being absolute cancer and merely pretending to be retarded

Because these grown ass men were kids when the original teen titans were released. I remember checking out the new series. Watched about 30 seconds of it and knew it was trash. Disappointing when the original was so good

Because it pisses on better "kid's shows" and venomously attacks anyone who criticizes it the slightest for shock value.

Because it's for little girls anoooon!
Oh wait, wrong show that Sup Forums still complains about

Because Grown ass men MADE the show and should be held accountable for the lack of quality there are. "It's for kids" isn't an excuse to be shitty, otherwise you could argue Food Fight! is a masterpiece.

>Or maybe some people just don't give a fuck about stupid kids cartoons and only do it for the sweet lulz from autistics like you who go on a rant about how TTG is Antichrist and how pathetic these people are, all the while they are laughing at you taking shit seriously.
Just the same as siding with the infection on cartoons, because they have no convictions or personal values. All who do this need to cut out their thorats for even ironically supporting TTG for their immature retrarded “joke”

>Nice Photoshopping skillz
>hurr durr you prove me wrong but ill say its shopped
Swallow your fucking tongue you fucking waste of a person

Hes not you daft downie, many people hate youre sewage of a cartoon

>With all the money cartoon network is making off the show
But theyre not, ratings are down

I unironically enjoyed jhonny test more , TTG is just meh.
If you legit make daily threads or complain about that show daily , please get a life.
Is a show made for kids , not for you.

>If you legit make daily threads or complain about that show daily , please get a life.
>Is a show made for kids , not for you.
>hey man dont complain about how dumbed down and stupid it is its a kids show
Courage and adventure time were kids shows, thats not an excuse for the criminal amount of stupidity that seeps from this show like an ooze. “Its a kids show” is never an excuse for shit

>lack of quality
Yet it's the best current cartoon

And many people enjoy it.

>Yet it's the best current cartoon
But thats fucking wrong and you know it
>And many people enjoy it.
And they have the sense of humor of a premature chimp, and they should be mocked and hated for liking this industry ruining crap

Why are a bunch of grown ass men on a board about children's cartoons? What kind of retard are you?

Mods, do your fucking job and permaban shitposter human terds like this user

Ad hominem. Nothing is above criticism

In what way am I being cancer? By using expressions you don't like?

i bet ur fat

>In what way am I being cancer?
Not him, but liking and defending TTG makes you a subhuman

>felipe lopez
>mobilefag
>facebook
what a worthless opinion from a worthless post, disgusting

>complaining
Honestly? I unironically enjoy the TTG. I'll throw it on Saturday AMs, while nursing a hangover and browsing twitter or Sup Forums most of the morning, and I'm often shocked at the clever Easter eggs within it, or the way it so loving ly takes the piss out of the DCU while also having a show every so often that legitimately provides valid information for children who may be watching in entertaining fashion.

>I unironically enjoy the TTG.
At what age did you realize you had down syndrome?

>shitty jabs at comics
>”le ironic” morals for kids like equity and other useless shit
Fuck that, it still doesnt mean the show isnt unfunny shit

TTG at this point should be used as part of a test if you're a normalfag or not

So if I've been here since 2007 and like TTG, what would it mean?

Good post