Will she run again in 2020, Sup Forums?

Will she run again in 2020, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rLHxbemvpxY?t=1m16s
youtube.com/watch?v=xdPdTmw014c
youtube.com/watch?v=ZG_k5CSYKhg
youtube.com/watch?v=kTL-IL4qZFM
youtube.com/watch?v=s8ZqxpbmtOo
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/11/hillary-clinton-shaking-inside-van-911-health-scare/
youtube.com/watch?v=BFjISalpm1k
youtube.com/watch?v=TwiMjLX_ABQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you cannot run from jail

god i fucking hope so

i hope bernie runs again too, and gets cucked again

That ain't happening lmao

No way, she reeks of failure now.

No.

A) Too old.

B) Tried twice before.

C) She's fucking despised by everyone. Worst polling number ratings bar Trump in history.

If fucking Donald Trump can beat her then a dog can beat her.

The more interesting question is whether Trump will run again in 2020. He will be 74.

>implying anybody is going to back a horse that failed twice

No. Her political career is over. She'll become a lobbyist.

Nope, the Clintons are done in the Democratic Party. She built the whole machine from 2008 to 2016 to make this run and lost tremendously.

She'll lose to kanye

If she does, it won't be with the DNC.
So that's an extremely slim chance.

I cant imagine why. America is okay with a female president, but not one that is only doing for the title and personal gain.

Not a chance. Not only does she completely reek of failure after losing to both Obama and Trump, she's gonna be too old to run again in 2020.
That cuck O'Malley will likely run again

Have any candidates run for President and made it past the primaries after losing? In recent history?

Reagan was older when he became President and Trump is in better health, it's got little to do with age unless you're McCain running against Obama

O'malley can never win, Maryland fucking hates him so much they voted in a republican.

With how poorly she covered up her health issues in 2016, I doubt anyone will want her for 2020, especially after they see how well Trump does.

A full-size anime body pillow has a better chance of winning against Trump than Hillary does.

to think she almost made yurope historically accurate

>mfw Hogan was my first vote for a Republican
No regrets
I know but it just means we get to watch him crash and burn again.

Yes, I remember the time Rubio, Bush, Cruz and Kasich all defeated Trump handily

Truly, anybody can beat Trump except for Hillary

youtu.be/rLHxbemvpxY?t=1m16s

Will Tim run for president in 2020? It is his turn, right?

Yeah but Reagan was in deep shit and had some big mental problems.

Will she even live to 2020?

Elizabeth Warren will run in 2020, but only if she thinks President Trump is vulnerable. If not, she'll wait until 2024.

It was really close desu, are you sure the people wouldn't try it again? Specially if Trump or any Republican candidate runs.

No. Hillary and her team have led to Democrats holding no electoral offices above municipal level. The House is lost. The Senate is lost. The Supreme Court is lost. Essentially all state governorships are lost.

LOL it's her turn destroyed the Democratic party.

Not after Trump's 100 day plan

Nope. He is likely to face opposition from Gavin Newsom and one of the Castro bros.

Literally three candidates who will get curb stomped.

If she can dodge the Saudi hitmen, maybe.

Something I noticed is the huge backlash against her from the public and the media. They blame her for being corrupted and that they should have never picked her over sanders.

It's over. They are going to throw her under the bus. For all the tolerance the left preaches, they don't like losers. And boy did she let them down. All the billionaires who backed her will want her head for this failure.

It's almost pitiful

LETS DO IT POL

She could probably swing another run if there was any silver lining at all for her in this election. Instead she got Trumped because she surrounded herself with yes men who got her to buy into her own bullshit.

Yep. Worst political campaign is recorded history. She had everything and lost like a blithering idiot. Couldn't keep her lying lips away from the bottle of vodka and exhibited seriously poor judgement with all of her actions. Total fucking clown.

Nah, the dems will probably put Elizabeth Warren or some other feminazi fanatic

She's probably going to be suicided soon. Bill too.

They owe a lot of people a lot of money for favors that are never going to happen now.

Felony convictions tend to disqualify you from running for public office.

Trump has run for president twice before, but once he in both instances they were third party runs in which the party fell apart before the general.

>why did we lose the election to a bunch of stupid fat rednecks?
>don't they realize how stupid, fat and redneck they are?
>clearly we know what's better for those stupid fat rednecks
>maybe if I remind them how stupid, fat and redneck they are, they will vote for the candidate I like
>stupid fat rednecks! Why do you vote for the candidate that didn't campaign on the grounds that everyone who disagreed with them was stupid, fat and a redneck?
>how stupid, fat and redneck are you?
>only stupid fat rednecks would vote against what I believe
>hey listen to what I'm telling you stupid fat redneck
>vote for the party that refers to you as stupid fat rednecks
>don't these stupid fat rednecks realize my party has their best interests in mind?
>don't worry all the stupid fat rednecks will die in the streets soon anyways, then we can get what we want

Liberals will never learn

Nah, especially after this election she got no chance.
She lost against, literally Hitler aka how the media portrayed Trump.
The only reason she even got any votes at all besides the SJ losers is the enormous fear many people had of a Trump presidency.

No. She will be in prison or executed for treason. Can't run if you are behind bars or in the ground.

No because she'll be in jail

Well, Nelson Mandela still became president after 27 years in jail

One-term Trump

A few things apparent from this election.

First, Hillary's messaging fucking sucked. "I'm With Her" is so much worse than "Make America Great Again" it's embarrassing.

Second, you can't sell out White America to identity politics. Hillary didn't even go to Michigan or Wisconsin because Democrats have been taking that constituency (that they fucking sold out to NAFTA) for granted for decades.

Third, Americans really fucking hate establishment candidates.

No.

1. She lost a presidential election. That's a political deathblow.

2. Her health is failing. She won't be in shape to try again.

Her lifelong ambition which she had worked and schemed for decades for is now forever out of reach for her. She's done.

I hope so. That way she can be BTFO 3 times.

Well hopefully she'll be dead in less than that

>Will she run again in 2020, Sup Forums?

Felons can't run for President.

>Will she run again in 2020, Sup Forums?

She'll be on the run.

William Jennings Bryan did it three times, but that was more than a hundred years ago.

Actually you can.

>Hillary
>alive in 2020

No way. Her health is a lot worse than MSM is letting on and even worse than most people are saying.

Check out her doctor's note from 2012. You know it says she suffered a stroke? Nobody's talking about this. It was just in convenient medical language that made it sound like a sinus problem. Except it was a stroke. She needed clotbusters, and she's on permanent anticoagulants.

Considering she takes Armour Thyroid she probably has some problem with her thyroid gland. I wonder if she's had thyroid cancer treated by another physician.

What's more, Trump has her fuckin number. She cannot reinvent herself as a populist in four years. No matter how far she takes feminism. Trump may lose in 2020, but it won't be to Clinton. And I don't think they'll even try running her. And in 2024 she'll be too damn old. I strongly believe the Clintons are doing what they can to groom Chelsea and are going to pour everything into her at this point. She is their only hope of maintaining a dynasty, and she is the person Sup Forums should ready itself. The soonest she'll run is 2024. I think 2028 or 2032 is more likely.

Hillary has parkinson's disease:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdPdTmw014c

I dont think she will make it to 2020. There's no cure, it will only get worse.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=ZG_k5CSYKhg

She won't make it but Ivanka will. I'll vote Ivanka if she runs.

she's dying. she has parkinsons or somethn

Even liberal Susan Sarandon knows that Hilldawg doesn't stand a chance!

youtube.com/watch?v=kTL-IL4qZFM

youtube.com/watch?v=s8ZqxpbmtOo

"Gazda, who had made more than $100,000 for his famous 20-second clip, said after he turned off his video, said he saw Clinton shaking inside the van."

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/11/hillary-clinton-shaking-inside-van-911-health-scare/

Lol'd. I found that like seconds ago. She will most likely disappear from public soon.

Be careful!

I hope you're having fun
#WomanOnTheRun

WHY AM I NOT 50 POINTS AHEAD YOU MIGHT ASK?

She can't.

From Prison? I don't think that's allowed.

Law against dynasties that requires her to wait until an unrelated president serves? Is that what Dubya had to do?

>wins the popular vote in the 2008 Democratic primary
>wins the popular vote in the 2016 presidential election
>still won't ever be president

I hope that Liberals and the Democratic party see this as a wake up call. She wasn't kosher. She was an interventionist, responsible for a lot of our involvement in the Middle East, especially Iraq, Libya and Syria. She is responsible for endangering and costing our troops their lives. She put our national security at risk with her private server and having her maid print out emails and as a former First Lady she really should have know better. She used her post as Secretary of State to line her pockets and hook "friends of Bill" up with jobs using taxpayer dollars. She, along with several of her buddies (Debbie Wasserman Schultz being the primary one) interfered with the electoral process. While getting away with the email investigation, there still is an ongoing investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

Seriously, people need to wake the fuck up!

>Implying he'll be a one term guy

Wait until 2024 fags, but we'll be sure the pendulum doesn't swing back ever again

and anyway, if it does swing back, you libfags better get someone Kennedy tier

if not, you can all burn in hell you commie faggots

Nixon lost to JFK in 1960 and was elected in 1968.

She was already stroking out at 68 when it got too hot or stressful. No way in hell is she going to be capable of handling another campaign at 72.

She wont and can't run again, she is a dead political carer, she will find ways to stay relevant and win money, nothing more.

Imho the next democratic nomine will be either gay, have some kind of imigrant background a latino maybe.

Betting on a woman wont happen for some time, unless obama's wife decide to run.

first post best post

I hope she does. Will be truly sad and pathetic.

lmao fakeahontas doesn't stand a chance.

No.

We have to look at how much she invested here. She had years, and years of political experience. Her husband is a former President. She ran in 2008, lost to Obama. She licked her wounds, accepted a new position and started on the road to 2016. She damn well knew Obama would go again in 2012, and that just means more time to prepare, to organize, to build up her campaign, something she did the whole time.

2016 comes and she courts majority of the media to her side. She rigs the election against Bernie so she can make it out on top. All the while she was spending an ungodly amount of money running anti-Trump narratives in the media in hopes of picking up "an easy opponent." During the General Election she outspent Trump by nearly double the amount of money, over expanding everywhere. For 8 years she's been organizing and spending money for an eventual Presidency, and she lost. But what's worse for her, she invested 8 years into a campaign that was an electoral landslide for Trump, a candidate who had nearly twice less money and twice less of an organization.

She will not be running ever again.

she'll be on the run from the authorities the rest of her life

She isn't old enough

>Betting on a woman wont happen for some time, unless obama's wife decide to run.

That would be a huge mistake too. Talk about "uniquely unqualified".

I remember some people on Sup Forums saying they had infitrated her campaign and were making it stupid and I when I heard "I'm With Her" I thought there might really be something to it. It's the worst campaign slogan possible.

Shes already failed twice. Only a slimy piece of shit would go for number three. Oh wait.... Yes she will run

Good points!

"America is great because America is good"
What kind of commy bullshit is that. My 8 year old daughter laughed when she heard her say that.

youtube.com/watch?v=BFjISalpm1k

Don't watch the video. Just play it in the background.

I thought it was funny that trump was saying it was a "rigged system" the shillary loses while obtaining a majority vote and now her supporters are complaining that it is a rigged system

It occurs to me that her response when asked about wiping her server, “What? Like with a cloth or something?”, made her look even more ignorant than she already did. Seriously, how clueless can someone who's been in politics as long as she has be?

With how much of a ridiculous echo chamber the whole thing was from start to finish, I'd believe that. But the fact that she and her people bought into their own hype after the clusterfuck they had at the primaries just goes to show how clueless they all were.

My bet would be another black man. Cory Booker, probably.

>A full-size anime body pillow has a better chance of winning against Trump than Hillary does.
>LETS DO IT POL

But who should be candidate for the Best Girl Party? Reply with your nominations.

Yes you are right, but for the liberal cuck minds is ok, it will be the black/woman combo.

She would not survive the democrat party primaries debates tho.

that flag just pops

Indeed!

in my country a mayor was elected while in jail

youtube.com/watch?v=TwiMjLX_ABQ

nah no chance. shes done

It will be Tim "Based" Kaine in 2020. He's already laid the groundwork, the whole DNC is behind him.