Let me make everything super simple for everybody

Let me make everything super simple for everybody.

If you were raised in a diverse multicultural city/area then it is extremely likely you will be a liberal.

If you were raised in 90% white area that is also a population center it is 50/50 liberal or conservative. (leans liberal usually though)

If you were raised in in an area that was 90% white that was not a population center then it is extremely likely you will be a conservative.

Look at the electoral college, prove me wrong.

You can't.

The only reason the majority of you think like you do is because of your limited exposure to minorities and even more limited exposure to white liberals growing up.

The media may well be an echo chamber for the left, but your entire existence is an echo chamber, with most having very few voices bouncing around to boot.

You are just a bunch of scared kids who have never seen the other side.

Inb4 i'm from here and im this!, anecdotal, look at the god damn electoral map, go county by county if you want

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/viral/366540-build-that-wall-school-chant/
i.sli.mg/XETyro.png)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priapism).)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sage.

Yes I'm sure. I bet you have traveled America. I doubt you live in a ghetto

>The only reason the majority of you think like you do is because of your limited exposure to minorities and even more limited exposure to white liberals growing up.

grew up every diverse tbqh senpai white minority in nyc area

use to be liberal (voted obama twice) but more conservative now and voted trump
\
i dont get your point at all

I grew up in California in a very "multicultural" area.

I am far right, not alt-right, and voted Trump. I would have voted for Duerte too if he was the nominee.

Liberalism is something you grow out of, not into. I was a city kid and didnt grow out of it until mid 20s. Fuck that gay shit

Sage

I went to an inner city school, blacks are animals.

You speak like a rich brat, who only knows the upperclass blacks.

Go live in the southend, and tell me in 1 year how things went.

As for conservatives, most people who have to pay for their own school, living, etc, know that a dollar ia hard won and shouldn't be squandered.

Tom hates people who disagree with him and begs you to buy his book

I'm Canadian. At my university whites are less than 50%. I love Trump.

maybe for many. i was raised in rural mostly white place and only really had daily contact with mexicans.

became really liberal, stayed that way through college. now voted for trump etc. more exposure has made me hate minorities more, not less. blacks are what redpill whites

>implying cities are actually diverse

I promise you there is more per capita interaction between races in say a small town in Alabama than there is in the likes of New York where each ethnic group primarily keeps to its own part of town.

Sage

>The only reason the majority of you think like you do is because of your limited exposure to minorities

Or because Sup Forums's population largely consists of social outcasts who define themselves as what the "normies" are not

I grew up in Detoilet and Bodymore.

Next?

>Texas
>white

in school both the black and white kids were outnumbered by mexicans

Conversely, if you were raised in a crime ridden hellhole, you're a liberal.

Low crime area, conservative.

PACK

IT

UP

YOU

LOST

Holy mother of anecdotal.

Look at the map, any contradictions to OP is the exception, not the rule.

What if I AM a minority?

im a beaner spic with a niggers as neighbors.

im conservative. and my other neighbor is a coalburner

>The only reason the majority of you think like you do is because of your limited exposure to minorities
This is totally wrong. Conservatives are exposed to minorities way more than liberals who hide away in segregated suburbs/cities somewhere. The south is the most diverse part of the country and it is blood red. I'm in Texas btw and a minority, so you can go fuck yourself.

You are correct, nevermind the anecdotes look at all the sage to downvote posts.

Geography is destiny, but people have a hard time admitting that they are conservative/liberal because their fathers and their fathers fathers are conservative, because they were born in x and not in y and

I was raised on the Texas border with messihole, a White minority in a sea of messcans.

I proved you wrong, your move.

I feel sorry for the ones that didn't have based red pilled parents. Thank you mom and dad for telling me not to mix with the colored people.

I was raised in Bermuda which is 60% and I'm white and I'm conservative.

Lived in Miami, one of the most diverse shitholes with Niggers, Spics, Ahmeds, Brazillians and Americans and still voted for Trump.

You were saying?

PS: Check Em

>south
>more blacks
>more racist
There you go. Disproved your dumb shit. I've lived all over the place Rural Appalachia, ghetto in Orlando, Oakland. I don't hate someone for their skin color, but you can't deny that black people have a cultural problem that makes them more likely to be shitty. Maybe even a genetic predisposition. That doesn't mean you should ASSUME they're going to be shitty. But you shouldn't necessarily relax either.

Here is paradigm breaker for you, there is more to the political map than Conservatism vs Liberalism...Christ you are dumb

this. Sup Forums is just contrarian.

All America is, is a series of anecdotes combined together.

There is no "average" american anymore.

I think most of us are aware of this.

Things is, we dislike both demographics and want this country to be purged of its retards by superior people who don't bother with left/right dichotomy.

>The only reason the majority of you think like you do is because of your limited exposure to minorities and even more limited exposure to white liberals growing up.

Your cause and effect is wrong. I have had experience to minorities, and if I wanted more I could have had more. People don't avoid minorities because they don't know any - because everyone will have some contact with them. They avoid them because they did have some contact with them and had no particular desire for more.

>If you were raised in a diverse multicultural city/area then it is extremely likely you will be a liberal.

rt.com/viral/366540-build-that-wall-school-chant/

>‘Build that wall!’ Latino school kids reduced to tears by classmates’ pro-Trump chant (VIDEO)

That's just mean.

MASS REPORT IT FOR HATE SPEECH

you forgot about the special snowflakes that like to be contrarian. and by that i mean Sup Forums

Your personal experiences and environment don't change scientific and statistical realities, which is what rational people base their beliefs on.

I went to public school in south florida, all I know is blacks and hispanics. It made me even more racist. That's why rednecks in the south hate blacks so much, they live around them. Its you ivory tower faggot liberals that live in gated suburbs that love blacks so much because you see 3 of them a year.

>your limited exposure to minorities and even more limited exposure to white liberals growing up
yes and I'd like to keep it that way. Fuck off

You're wrong OP.
I'm white, I grew up in a brown majority country (Israel), in a poor neighborhood that was mostly North Africans, and they hated the fuck out of us whiteys. I had shit thrown in our window.
Israel is extremely multicultural, to say the least, I've only met maybe 10 other Ukrainian Jews my time there.

I'm not 100% in agreement with any side, but I'm more right than left leaning.

Maybe if I was raised in some upper class suburb, I'd buy into the leftist bullshit about 'white privilege' and open borders and globalism, but their whole narrative falls apart when you realize you don't need to have brown skin to live in poverty and be treated like an animal.

Fuck off, cock-gobbler. I'm conservative and I was raised in a diverse area. Your theory is shit and you are poo.

Pic unrelated

Grew up in south florida in a blue district and voted trump

I live IN Philadelphia, every neighborhood is a shithole basically but they just keep voting in the same people. Explain to me how having to lock my bike to the rack in three places to prevent nogs from stealing shit off it would turn me into a liberal?

Well I agree with you about the trends based on geography but you seem to be implying the left wing mindset is superior. I dont think that is necessarily true

I don't know about that OP, I live in nigger and spic central and I'm conservative.

And before you start crying about muh anecdotal (which is fair, the yard sign shit got to be a joke real fast), I think you're right about the trend but the reasoning behind it is flawed.

It's a little more complex than that.
Firstly, you're oversimplifying liberal/conservative to be essentially a race issue. That's not the only classification on the scale.
Second, issues that are traditionally "liberal" or "conservative" have changed over the years. It wasn't that long ago that free trade was a right-wing position and protectionism was a left-wing position. As you can see, that's almost entirely switched around these days.
Finally, affluence and religiosity also have a major effect on political ideology. Traditionally (politically active) city-dwellers are more affluent and secular than their rural equivalents.

Is your nihilistic determinism supposed to mean anything?

Everything is like this. There is no free will, nothing.

It's the people that were fortunate to have been nurtured (and have the genetics for it) to being open minded, but still able to form a decision (basically, not a conservative autist, but not a Liberal cuck either) that are the only people that aren't a detriment on society. The people who know when it's time to tell something to fuck off, but only because it NEEDS to fuck off, not because "muh tradition, muh morales, muh jeebus" etc.

>wife confronts me about supporting trump
>"it makes me worried that you're a secret racist!"
>"do I seem like a racist to you?"
>mfw
I live in LA and I'm right as rain

>CTR has no problem sharing made-up anecdotes of Trump supporters beating up children
>CTR insists you never post anecdotes

PS: Cool quads.

Sage.

Want to rethink that?

Damn I can tell you've never actually lived anywhere with a sub 85% white majority. I grew up in the south which is very "diverse" (read: tons of niggers).

Hell I even grew up as a white minority which, by the way, is something I wouldn't wish on anyone. It is because of my exposure to blacks and mexicans on a daily basis that I don't like them. There are exceptions of course. I've had black friends and acquaintances and what not.

The truth is the exact opposite of what you're saying. The northern and northeastern part of the U.S. is by far the whitest part of the country and also very liberal with only a few exceptions.

The south is very diverse with white minorities in many cities and counties but it's more conservative because guess what? We don't get along all that well.

I can post a by county map if you want.

I never noticed before but...does Steve-O have fake teeth? Would make sense since he did drugs for so long.

I live in the rust belt. Do you really think people here would back Clinton? When you drive into the cities and see abandoned factories section 8 housing blocks.

No you don't. Outside Chicago and Detroit the smaller cities are the same, corrupt and rundown. Even in smaller cities like the one in the rust belt I'm from the government under Obama managed to bring in Syrian refugees cause of our liberal mayors.

My hometown is 90% black. I hate niggers and I hate you.

Literally only the Midwest fits this description and those people are more worried about religion than amything else.

The basic argument being made by OP is that we hate multiculturalism because we haven't been exposed to it. That in and of itself is a bullshit claim (Speaking for myself personally, I am non-white and grew up in a non-white neighborhood in a major population center), but the more fun thing to attack is the underlying premise of the argument.

OP assumes that diversity is intrinsically a good thing. The assumption made is that close proximity to diversity automatically makes one an advocate for it. However, there's no logical reason for this to be intrinsically true. What's missing is the why.

So I ask you OP, what is intrinsically good about diversity?

While the bases of your argument being "if someone grows up in a multicultural area then they are more likely to be liberal" is right. /pol is not really in middle America. If you had actually bothered to see threads where people say their state/city you would know that /pol grew up in those very same areas but it did not apply.

*anything

It's not from drugs. It's from losing so many teeth here and there to dumb stunts over the course of his career.

Gunna go ahead and steal another guys post here;

Take a good look at this picture. (i.sli.mg/XETyro.png) (Be careful, though. Erections that last longer than four hours can be damaging (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priapism).)
But I am not here to gloat, and TRP is not here for "saving society", even if it actually proves possible after all. (I'm still a little skeptical. SJW tears are tasty, though.) TRP is here to empower the individual, and nothing empowers like understanding.

So examine the picture closely. Come on, look again. See anything enlightening?

Yeah, the title gives it away. This picture explains what liberals and conservatives really are. Liberalism is urbanism. Conservativism is ruralism.

Political views are a direct function of population density.

Both groups see the other as fundamentally insane because their different surroundings lead to completely different notions of what society is. The difference, in this context, between "rural" and "urban" is that a living situation becomes "urban" when the number of people they must directly get along with in their daily lives exceeds approximately 148.
This special ~148 is called Dunbar's Number. It's an approximate limit to the number of people the normal human brain can sustain individual psychological models of, for the purpose for maintaining a functioning social relationship.
1/2

You're getting the direction of causation reversed. Liberal people move to cities.

THIS 100%

I realized this when I was 18 and moved from Fairfax County Virginia to San Antonio Texas. Most of the liberals I know from HS in the DC Suburbs would look at most of San Antonio as trashy and ghetto. (SPOILER: ITS ONLY GHETTO IF YOU'VE SPENT YOUR ENTIRE LIFE IN A SUBURBAN BUBBLE)

I try not to push the whole "Dem r the REAL RACIST" narrative all that much but these people who claim to be so open minded and fighting for minorities would NEVER EVER live in southside SA or Third ward H-town.

Some of these assholes are paying more for their college education than these mexicans are paying for their houses. These liberals take out loans as big as a mortgage, complain about school being expensive, complain about how poorly minorities have it, all while the majority of the demographic they think they're speaking for just wake up, go to work, come home, drink some beer, pay some bills.

These people never stop to think"huh, the ppl we're speaking for aren't really saying any of the shit we're saying. maybe we're wrong."

I grew up in Paris, i have see my city become a shit to the arabs and black.
I think we can't save the multicultural city.

I was raised in D.C.
It couldn't be more liberal.
I couldn't resent niggers and spics more despite being a gay jew myself.

*leans into mic*
Wrong.

The real deterministic equation is as follows: diversity+proximity=conflict

Also OP, check out Bowling Alone it's a study that shows that multiculturalism makes people less happy, less social, less healthy etc.

I was raised in hawaii the most mixed diverse state in america and i am not remotely liberal.

What is white flight?

Explain how 1 in 10 or more blacks are conservatives.

How did the capital of our country end up a dindu pit?

When that functioning social relationship is maintained, elabourate and formalized rules for social are not necessary. Each relationship can be negotiated on an individual basis using communication both subtle and overt.

Overarching rules are unnecessary, and no one uses them, because they lack precision. No size fits nobody.

But when there are too many different individuals around for every single person to have a mental model, not only of that person, but of how they relate to the others, then something breaks. Relationships can no longer be negotiated, interactions can no longer be personal. Suddenly, people start needing rules, and rules means authorities to make them, and praetorians to enforce them.

I'm sure intelligent readers can see plenty of other ramifications at this point.
Thus, ruralists have relationships, not rules and urbanists have rules, not relationships. The implications for sexual strategy are numerous, but the most important is this:

Slutty behaviour is an inevitable result of urbanism. Giving free rein to hypergamous instincts and AF/BB strategy allows a woman to satisfy sexual instincts and maximize resource gifts from males, but its drawback (from the female point of view) is that it destroys relationships (both with men, and with the social network in general). In an urban, and urbanist, environment, a woman can replace damaged relationships with new ones, as there are plenty of strangers around, and people are social networks tend to be wide, but shallow (many, but weak, bonds).

Ruralist environments, by contrast, restrain hypergamy. Women in these environments are dependent on the social network not only for status, but for survival, and social networks tend to be sparse, but deep (few, but strong, bonds). This means damaging relationships with hypergamy is unsustainable, because those damaged relationships are more valuable, and cannot be easily replaced.

So what's good for men?
2/3

A government that isn't run by sharia law or Christianity?
An economy with a wide array of "culture specific" markets that otherwise wouldn't be there, stimulating the economy in ways it would have never been before?

>poor areas with lots of shitskins vote demo for handouts and good feels
wow who knew

>Blacks are what redpill whites
I hate how true this is. I grew up in an overwhelmingly white area and always vowed I'd never be a racist like my father. Moved to an inner city a few years back, and well...ya know what they say....Father knows best....

I've been living in a conservative area for 16 years, since I was 9.

No, I am not a conservative, at least not a party conservative. I can't respect my provincial MPP or federal MP. Once is a jackass who's full of himself and the other one is a complete moron.

One did a character reference for a sexual and physical abuser, the other thinks people lost at sea shouldn't rely on the coast guard to rescue them.

It depends what you want. Unchecked hypergamy is good for you if you are looking for sex with as many different women as possible with as low as possible an investment of time, effort, and money... but it sucks if you want an LTR. If hypergamy is kept strictly in check, then there are more good candidates for LTRs, but a critical shortage of sluts.

This matters because opportunity rules everything. No matter how tight your same-night-lay game is, you're going to strike out with the Amish. No matter how alpha-male you are in your relationship, hoes gonna ho. To get what you want, learn the skills you need, but also place yourself where those things happen.

Ta da

The numbers seem to imply it is true.

The only right wing mindset dominates is when you have whites living with other whites in non population centers.

When you put whites with whites in high pop it splits down the middle or leans toward left wing.

As the community increases in size so does the rate of liberalism, regardless of race.

and once different races are injected into that community at a substantive amount it's as if everyone suddenly realizes liberalism is the right way of thinking.

I was born in a white gated community, and went to a 95% white private school. (It might as well have been all-white: behaviorally and culturally, the few minorities there were indistinguishable from whites.) The school was overwhelmingly liberal. Every day we were told about how all races are equal, how the idea that different races act differently is a myth, etc.

Then I graduated, and went on to a public high school. It was a different world: nearly 65% black, then Latino, and then finally whites as a distant minority. After my first month, everything I ever knew had been shattered. I had gone in expecting nothing different. What I saw was the ultimate red-pill: the savagery of blacks, how tribalistic and uncultured they were, how violent they were, and how little they cared for school. These weren't poor blacks, they lived in one of America's richest towns. And yet their culture still had them acting like savages.

So in conclusion, no, racism doesn't stem from ignorance. It stems from seeing the truth: that the majority of certain races act in stereotypical ways, and many of those ways are objectively regressive. Not all blacks are scum - - some I highly respect. But I've learned firsthand that they are generally less than whites.

My high school was 50% black and I'm right wing as fuck. Really being around so many blacks only solidified by disdain for the immoral ones.

Your premise is still wrong either way. You're saying Sup Forums is a bunch of Midwesterners that have never seen black people yet its somehow wrong to tell you were we live of where we live. You crontradicted yourself even in the OP.

i'm from here and i'm this.

you're wrong. to insinuate that people are so simple is to undercut humanity and to underestimate them, just like the liberals did in this election.

Retarded whites are republicans
Retarded blacks are democrats
Dumb whites are democrats
All enlightened people are republicans

We need those retarded whites to get us on the ballot. Just like dems need retarded blacks

Prove me wrong.

Young liberals turning conservative is a new internet phenomenon, mainly caused by autistic SJWs, radical feminists and militant atheists. I give you a year at most until you realize how truly retarded the right wing is and you go back to being liberal.

Was raised in a leftist household by leftist parents in a leftist country.

Insert Muslims and now my country, including myself, isn't leftist anymore.

Okay, but what about Portland and Seattle? Those don't seem very multicultural yet tons of liberals live there.

SCOREBOARD

Honestly it's such a retarded proposition. It has more to do with who your parents are, the way you were raised.

OP is a faggot.

If you were raised in a diverse multicultural city/area after bush sr.'s term then it is extremely likely you will be a liberal.

fixed

WRONG I WAS BORN IN SOUTH FLORIDA AND STILL LIVE HERE FUCK YOU

12.60-49% light blue

LMFAO that is the most useless thing I have ever seen

Living with minorities is the single greatest red pill imaginable, and the electoral map proves that with how heavily "diverse" southern states favor republicans.

But you already knew that. Sage.

No, actually, I grew up around whites and only AFTER moving to Miami and growing up around a bunch of fucking spics and niggers did I start to realize racial realism and that the cucked liberal narrative I was fed in school in my white upbringing was dogshit.

Why are there so many cuck threads now? I hoped the cucks would just fuck off in shame but they are making more threads than ever.

As long as welfare-sucking porch monkeys exist, being leftist will not be cool. In a homogenous society, being a leftist actually makes a lot of sense.

So

Fucking

Smug

I have already tried to think up of ways to justify diversity. Its no use. Every single point is shot when you compare diverse countries to homogeneous countries.

Wow you're like an expert in this. Looks likes you have it all figured out, it's really as simple as you say! you're a genius!

Good posts