A Steven Universe reboot is currently in the works

The Cartoon Network show Steven Universe is currently receiving a retool courtesy of Aaron Horvath and Michael Jelenic. Rebecca Sugar will stay on as executive producer. A date is unknown at the time but it is estimated that it will arrive around the 2019/2020 window.

Source or it didn't happen.

They should have just canceled it

Yeah sure and I'm the fucking Queen of England

>Sup Forums will unironically believe this

They were going to but it was suggested that they instead retool to make it, quote, “more merchandisable”.

user...you ever get the feeling Sup Forums is gullible as shit?

Recently, CN registered a trademark for “Steven Universe!” (Note the “!”).

When asked about how the show would differ from before, Horvath responded:
>We want to take SU back to it’s roots. It’s going to be a lot more fun, more accessible to kids. The characters will be simpler and the plots will be easier to follow. Think SU in it’s early seasons and you get the gist of what we’re trying to do.

>aaron horvath michael jelenic

Oh the faggots who made Teen Titans GO.

Report this thread, hide it, and move on.

Fuck off OP and die.

Rebecca’s personal thoughts on the matter:
>I think we’ve done all we can for the original show. After nearly five years, I think it’s time to put the story to rest and let someone else take a shot at it. I’m a huge fan of TTG so I’m glad Aaron (Horvath) and Michael (Jelenic) are in charge of the new show; I just know they’re going to take the show to new heights.

It is confirmed that none of crew members from the original show are returning for the reboot. Nevertheless, each of them gave their blessing for the new show, hoping it will succeed.

source??

>Not even bothering to type up a fake link

Suuuuure OP

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

Would should anyone have to spoon feed you?

>People believe this

>A reboot is in the works for a show that's still (sort of) airing, and hasn't ended yet

Yeah, okay...

0/10

Well, that's true for horse show.

This thread is literally in the first page google results for "Steven universe reboot." Try harder.

in 2021 will they remake Sealab 2021

rebooted for more diversity

Sea Lab 2041

Here I was thinking it would be a reboot free of the degeneracy and shitty characters, but obviously I expect too much

>having to use Google to know this is bullshit