How come girls' designs in western stuff are so bland and prudish?

How come girls' designs in western stuff are so bland and prudish?

Just look at the stylish and innovative stuff Japan is coming up with.

Other urls found in this thread:

2.bp.blogspot.com/-xfm7z7kBUhU/WTT0ffEzIcI/AAAAAAABWCU/wlCLE080dUsJRuRKto-m5h6tyq9FQbA-ACHM/s16000/0013-001.png[img]
2.bp.blogspot.com/-xfm7z7kBUhU/WTT0ffEzIcI/AAAAAAABWCU/wlCLE080dUsJRuRKto-m5h6tyq9FQbA-ACHM/s16000/0013-001.png
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She look like a hooker

Star Butterfly's design is way better than Salad's.

Japan is actually incredibly moralfag, all the stuff Sup Forums likes is viewed as degenerate by non otakus in japan

>ninja
>platform heels

Better than sandals, to be honest.

It's actually kinda funny how blatantly pedobait Salad is. Like it's not even typical anime siscon moeblob pedobait. It's just
>>we interrupt this coming of story to bring you a 12 year old girl in her underwear
Feels out of synch with the original series.

Because if they were to be drawn very cute, feminists would convince everyone to boycott

No they really aren't lol

Japs do it to jerk off

Sarada should have been the main character. Instead Kodachi got lazy.

That's just a little girl in a dress and hooker shoes. I don't know why you posted her when there actually are tons of other genuinely good Naruto girl designs.

>Anything good about Salad Dressing

>gives sultry look with glasses in mouth while in her underwear
What did she mean by this?

No one likes Salad new manga outfit user.

What's not to like?

I'm a little bit behind, when did this happen?

This isn't innovative at all. It's just Sakura's costume with a stupid yellow scarf and high heels that look uncomfortable as fuck.

Can a girl be too young to be a slut?

>her underwear
you guys are just making shit up, aren't you?

Would be better if it was closed except for the toes.

I don't give a fuck about japan.

is she a cute character? her face, haircut, and choice of glasses really remind me of an ex roastie and so I associate it with negativity

That outfit is dumb and stupid. This is the her best outfit

You man the outfit that absolutely no one liked and anime went back to her old one?

Boruto went to save the feudal lord's son instead of pursuing an assigned mission. He apologized to Sarada in advance while staying outside of her room.
And there she was... training.

She honestly looks like an OL in the anime version. The manga version is just slutty and makes no sense for a ninja.

>high heels
>short body tight skirt

She seriously just looks like a hooker. I'm not bothered by it, but it doesn't fit with the rest of her world.

they're magical wizard ninja, that shit doesn't matter

is boruto worth watching. I saw the first 2 episodes but I feel off awhile ago

Even ninjas like Psylocke have a more practical Ninja outfit than this child hooker.

she has serious daddy and mommy issues (for real) also she wants to fuck her superior pretty badly

Look I am fine with magical ninja shit, I really am
But fighting in 5'' heels looks absurd and needless even in Naruto-verse
Original series females didn't wear that shit

Sure is a Sup Forums thread here, OP

thats just generic comic skintight outfit

So you're saying I should read Boruto?

post pics

as a cowardly manchild i love sexually aggressive prepubescent girls

I agree, that sinful harlot should wear a burqa instead of baring her shoulders for all to see.

I started reading it purely because I saw someone say that the new artist was "sluttifying" the characters, and I wanted to see what I he meant. Didn't take long to realise what he meant.

Hoooo-boy.

I want to gangbang salad with my shadow clones and fill her with gallons of semen.

It's very slice of life for a good chunk of it, as in they only just recently got to actual ninja shit, but the end-of-arc fight sequences are usually surprisingly well animated.

Hinata and the other MILFs are extra slutty now?

Like, the glasses in mouth thing is so completely unnecessary.

There's another scene where Sakura is all happy, and she basically says "you're just happy because you were fucking dad all night, aren't you?"

I've never understood the whole open-toed thing, anyway. I get that it's Japanesey, but isn't that a huge no-no in any kind of uniform?

>salad and bort fuck and create the ultimate god ninja

Its cuz the new guy wants to do a fanservce manga like Fairy Tail but wants to ride the coattails of his mentor Kishimoto for instant success . so.he uses Sarada as his pedobait.

But why didn't Sasuke and Hinata bang first in order to the create the perfect ninja? Do new-gen offspring have better DNA than the originals?

Fuck off weebs

DNA Doesnt fucking matter. Just like retards thinking an Uchiha/Uzamaki would make the perfect ninja when its all.about Chakra and training. Sakura is the new Tsunade due to training alone no power boosts.
Rock Lee is a taijustu master with no power boosts. Hinata is so fucking weak her little sister was better by the time she was walking.
Its not about clan backgrounds its how you use it.

Sasuke and Hinata don't have Sage/Jinchuuriki/Uzumaki chakra like Naruto

The sauce literally only became powerful because of his hereditary eye powers.

Anime>>>>>Leftist propaganda cartoons

but Boruto promotes race-mixing

>daughter of Sasuke and Sakura
>she's shit
Really jogs my noggin

It promotes slutty children.

No, but they look more prepubescent. The author (ikemoto) is not into elder girls, everyone looks like a watered down loli.

what ever happened to my nigga shikamaru?

But now imagine a world where he got those powers, but sat on his ass eating potato chips all day.

Married best girl and is currently living the good life.

>there are people who unironically read and like Boruto
Orochimaru was turned into a comic relief character and has a son.

Orochimaru

married Temari, had a kid who is basically his clone, and is Nardo's #2

banged sand bitch has son, is basically Naruto #2 guy.

user please

he has two sons

>Hiashi busts out laughing and crying tears of joy

high heels are one of Ikemoto's fetishes, along with slutty children and flat chests. The Boruto anime has none of that.

>Gloves different length
>Big glasses that'd fly right off if doing anything physical like ninja jumping around
>Open toe sandals of some kind that look loose but are stiff enough that they don't slump down (as if they were wide mouth rain boots)
>Small fashion belt that likely moves around too much when ninja jumping around

What a pile of shit.

Hinata is pretty flat in the anime most of the time

that outfit scream $10 dollars whore

It's probably just what she's wearing

underage $10 dollar whore

So, why is Sasuke living in Konoha, again?

Wasn't he a major war criminal?

people on japan are REALLY into underage girls, wonder how these girls feel about these Otakus

Part of the is surprised. Just a little part

For that price, I'd drown her cervix, colon, and stomach in my shame gravy.

looks far more practical withouth hookers heels

He helped out against Madara, and stopped being a giant asshole, so Kakashi and Naruto forgave/pardoned him.

Probably got exonerated when Naruto became Hokage. But he seems to not actually live in Konoha. They make it sound like he's almost never home, and basically only comes back for a few days in between missions.

I wanna do unwholesome things with the fat one.

Like slashing tires, shoplifting, and promoting underage drinking among the young folk in Konoha.

A nice always hides their greatest weapons to surprise the enemy.

he moves back more permanently after the movie

Is she like her father?

This is why I drop Naruto.

This is why I picked up Boruto

For real, Japan, I am not a moralist, but this is just pedobait

[img]2.bp.blogspot.com/-xfm7z7kBUhU/WTT0ffEzIcI/AAAAAAABWCU/wlCLE080dUsJRuRKto-m5h6tyq9FQbA-ACHM/s16000/0013-001.png[img]

2.bp.blogspot.com/-xfm7z7kBUhU/WTT0ffEzIcI/AAAAAAABWCU/wlCLE080dUsJRuRKto-m5h6tyq9FQbA-ACHM/s16000/0013-001.png

>Sasuke cucked Sakura
LMAO
M
A
O

he didn't, it was a bait-and-switch

You do know you can just post images, right?

Ikemoto just likes lolis. Just watch the anime if you don't like Ikemoto's designs.

>why is Sasuke living in Konoha, again?
He doesn't he lives most of the time on the road leaving Sakura alone to raise their child.
Their marriage is all kinds of fucked.

he said he was sorry

He said he was sorry, fuck off.

He's searching for more evidence of how to kill the ancient aliens.

And training Burrito.

Sorry shes not sakuras,sakuras just the cuck that raised her while sasuke went got for a pack or smokes.

Not yet, she actually wants to hang with Naruto while Naruto's kid wants to hang with Sasuke

Give it time though. Uchiha seem to inevitably end up as autistic psychopaths

Ninja**** fuck

at least Sauce grew out of his autistic psychopath phase

What I don't understand is the whole Naruto ending situation. It was supposed to be a big thing, everybody talked about it, mangakas gave their congratulations to Kishimoto, and after that the epilogue movie came out and that was supposed to be it.

But then the story just continues like nothing happened in Boruto? I don't care if they changed the protagonists, it's literally just a time skip, just generational this time.
I don't get it, why all the shenanigans with The End of your series if you're going to continue it anyway?

Ehhh he's still an autistic nut

just not "murder everyone" autistic anymore