Brit/pol/ - Orcshire edition

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=_pgPq4FGWfk

Thread video:
youtube.com/watch?v=KK8I9106cfc

>Police force considers bringing back iconic hat to help short officers stand out from the crowd
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/11/police-force-considers-bringing-back-iconic-hat-to-help-short-of/

>More than 80 MPs join Lib Dem plot to force Government to hold a second referendum on Brexit terms
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/11/more-than-80-mps-join-lib-dem-plot-to-force-government-to-hold-a/

>Article 50 could be reversed, government may argue in Brexit case
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/11/brexit-could-be-reversed-government-lawyers-may-argue

>Juncker warns Trump presidency may upset US ties with Europe
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37957673

>Britain could join USA, Canada and Mexico in new free trade area after Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/11/britain-could-join-usa-canada-and-mexico-in-new-free-trade-area/

>'Hard' Brexit most likely outcome for UK leaving EU, says S&P
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-ratings-idUKKBN13610L

>Armistice Day 2016: Two minutes' silence marks day of national remembrance
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37938047

>Nigel Farage to be Donald Trump's go-between as Boris Johnson rejects 'collective whinge-o-rama'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/10/nigel-farage-to-be-donald-trumps-go-between-amid-claims-special/

>Donald Trump tells Theresa May: UK is special place
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37941737

>Vice President-elect Mike Pence calls Boris Johnson
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37946420

>Nigel Farage calls US President Barack Obama a 'loathsome individual'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37934790

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTZDeW1DpTY
youtube.com/watch?v=9yR-tvxrDxA
youtube.com/watch?v=X6UgjVs0iIw
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
youtube.com/watch?v=-2z-AdzgKjY
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-01/original-recipe-55-million-cocaine-discovered-french-coca-cola-plant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone else want to do some late night hollyposting?

>Police force considers bringing back iconic hat to help short officers stand out from the crowd
This is fucking amazing. Back to the 50's when?

>>Armistice Day 2016: Two minutes' silence marks day of national remembrance
A bunch of women at work wouldn't fucking hut up wittering at 11 today when we were meant to be doing the silence thing, cunts.

I fucking wish lad, kinda impossible now though.

>
here user

youtube.com/watch?v=xTZDeW1DpTY

I wanna eat that butt

>Be from Orcshire
>Get told I sound like a fucking wildling from Game of Thrones

Who is the most wankable MP?

good lord

Please yes, all of my yes.

We need bobbies back

They should go back to having a no manlets policy instead of hiring faggots, niggers and women.

>omg say "you know nothing"
>every fucking time

>tfw I used to believe in reptilians and everything David Icke said
>now I am now someone who simply believes in classical liberal values, and denounces any conspiracy theory as they are mostly inherently fetishistic

Does anyone like to go back and observe?

youtube.com/watch?v=9yR-tvxrDxA

Does anyone think they are worth salvaging when they thought the Queen was a reptilian?

She really is fucking hot shit

>1950s

Kek, I'll try that.

Mo Dicks is a 5/10 at best

Why are people so triggered by an asexual who isn't a virgin?

would still do it even after the overflaunting on keith lemon's part tbqh lads

Oh I fucked up, I thought nige told him. Based bald fat man.

I wanked when she got shot.

You nor nuthin jun snurr

vocaroo something cute

Who /cosy/ here?

Ha, the blue hair

You know Keith Lemon fucked her?

You may have gone too far in a few places

I doubt it, they're both married. And Keith Lemon is a character anyway

How many daughter-wives and sister-wives have you got?

Need to go to the gym but can't be fucking arsed lads. What do?

You shot when she shot on the seashore?

have a wank

>because hes rich
I admit I used to be labour and I probably still would (simply because my stepmother works in gov funded jobs that suffer constant cuts under tory policy and shes highly stressed enough as it is. ) but that woman is an idiot.
He isnt a racist hes a nationalist. Stricter immigration laws affects all ethnics and races, why do people never get this.

why do you need to? Fatty?

there's a qt girl at my uni with blue hair. I know most of them are tumblrinas but still

Just had one, was pretty mediocre though.

Edge it for an hour or two, treat yourself.

Not fat but used to be.

99.9% of women with colored hair are mentally ill

You're looking for reason in the unreasonable.

If I do that I'll feel like a gay because you suggested it.

You fucking shitlord. It's hair of colour, not "coloured" hair. People like you are the reason I have daddy issues, cunt

well i'm mentally ill so it fits well

>tfw no gf to be depressed with

desu senpai

I thought asexuals didn't feel any sexual attraction? Did you do it for the keks?

Reeeee fucking paddys trying to hold onto my bet winnings

>tfw almost had one but she either saw me as a friend from day 1 or i fucked up and missed my cue

spent like £100 over the few times we went around town just so I seemed like I was putting in an effort, now she's with some literal meathead manlet who gets into all sorts of trouble and she's come out as some vegan pleb retweeting ewan mcgregor spergouts when brexit went through

dodged a bullet ?

because it's humiliating and reminds me how useless i am

Lads, I keep thinking about death and what happens beyond our existence. I think about it every day, is this normal? What do?

Every retard goes on about how great sex is so I was curious.
Tried it a few times to see if it changed with repetition or different girls, it didn't.
Came to the conclusion that I'll only have sex to make kids now, hopefully I can find myself a nice asexual woman with the same ideas.

they gave me mine (200) how much did you win?

They paid out on Hillary so they must be furious at having to pay out again.

sounds nuts. i just want a sad, shy gf to keep each other company

I think it's normal. Does it scare you? It does for me. Not religious but the idea of nothingness for eternity is hard

Lad, life is just one fucking problem after another. If you ask anyone if they truly love their life, they'll tell you that they will as soon as x.

>as soon as I can get a gf
>as soon as I can get a good job
>as soon as I can get married
>as soon as I can get a mortgage
>as soon as I can watch my kids grow up
>as soon as my divorce is final

Once you cut off one head, two grow back. There will never be a shortage of problems for you to solve.

To be happy, you need to be solving these problems as they appear, else you'll stagnate and become depressed. That's where you are now, stagnating. Keep fucking trying though, that's the only way out. The things that sets great men apart from weak ones is their ability to solve these big problems in life consistently, and to bounce back if you fail.

Napoleon, Alexander the Great, and all other great men in history felt exactly like you feel now. An instinctive desire to get a gf. And they did it in the end, and never allowed themselves to stagnate. Their will to solve the issues in their lives eventually led them to become great conquerors, that they might sate their will to power.

Keep fucking trying lad. The more you try, the better at solving these big problems in life you'll get, and the further you'll go. Maybe you'll be a god emperor one day.

500 i sent in my id three fkin times. But they cant verify it

Who /anglosaxonenglish/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=X6UgjVs0iIw

she had a pretty weird rollercoaster in the last few years, was back in college she dropped out of her a-levels despite being an A-tier student and did a backwater catering course instead for 2 years, now generic wagecuck with disappointed father. one day user

Yeah it really does scare me, but people I ask seem to be fine with like "it's out of our control"

His shit-eating grin is top tier

>don't touch me abdul

>Keep fucking trying lad. The more you try, the better at solving these big problems in life you'll get, and the further you'll go. Maybe you'll be a god emperor one day.
I-I'll try user

I've barely spoken to anyone since I left school. Wonder how many of them are fuck ups now.

normies have other things to worry about I guess

cmon lads post some Holly and Rachel

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

Please stop posting this

NO. STOP. NO MORE.

I've lost count of how many times I watched it leading up to the EU referendum. Now Trump has won, things could change

Every, -every- fucking time

We are too far gone user.

>I know
>I know I've let you down

youtube.com/watch?v=-2z-AdzgKjY

On a scale of "achingly so" to "so much it hurts" how accurate is this?

HE'S BACK

Is there no way back?

holy shit they nailed Hislop

hate that cunt

I'd buy this fucker a pint, then we'd go find Abdul to tell him to fuck off again.

>tfw feel tired all the time
>tfw waste so much time I want to spend on vidya
>tfw not focused enough to do well on said vidya
>tfw on ritalin and it's not doing shit

How's life for you lads?

No. It's over lad.

I actually missed you.

Had a bad week this week, injured my knee so I couldn't go running or even walking. Got me a bit depressy, but my knee is pretty much alright now so I'll be back to running soon.

There is always a way.

I don't think so user.

>tfw can't get into vidya any more
>had a sore throat and a cough all week
>still depressed and no friends
>girl I thought liked me at uni just ignores me now
>winter is setting in and it's making me miserable

So peaceful at this time of day, not a peep.

Just drank a coke and my OCD is telling me there is something dirty in it and that I should throw it up and rub a tiny amount of dettol on my tounge then wash that out so I can be clean.

Gonna wait a while and see if the feeling goes away.

FML.

fuk u bich boi

I like the nights no matter the season. Days are depressing in winter though.

I hate crows. Their caws are horrible

Something dirty in coke? That surely would never be the case... right?
>zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-01/original-recipe-55-million-cocaine-discovered-french-coca-cola-plant

>I hate crows
Intelligent as shit though.

Pork Pies at 04:44am.

>girl I thought liked me at uni just ignores me now
I bet you acted like a stalking autist to her.

not really. we've talked a few times in lectures and about some reading. seemed nice enough. i am a shy virgin though, so yeah, probably did something wrong

Is Maisie Williams a qt?

I'd fuck her

Weird face.

>mistaking politeness for being into you

>mistakes being ignored for playing hard to get