Superman Potter and the shitty Tim Drake Shilling

>Just got done reading Imperius Lex
>Me: Oh boy! What a fun arc! I wonder what’s next?!!!
>DC Suit 1: Let’s have a crossover with Superman and Super Sons!
>Me: Crossover? Well I did like some things from Reborn so mable this won’t be comepletely bad-
>DC Suit 1: And Let’s make the ENTIRE crossover be about Future Tim Drake and how super duper badass he is and how he can beat everyone! Let’s just suck his fucking cock! Because when people read a SUPERMAN book, obviously they really want to read about how super awesome and great Tim Drake is!!!!!!! #Drakeforthewin!
>DC Suit 2: And let’s drag Teen Titans into this shit! Because Teen Titans doesn’t have enough pointless crossover interference!!!!!

Thanks, Guys. Thanks. I always wanted to have my favorite book dragged to the side to shill some shitty Guns Mc90s. Because the Superman book really realty really needed this pointless shitty story.

I hope you interrupt everyone’s books with more Future Tim Drake (I’m sorry, I meant Savior!!!) Shilling. Why would I want to read about Aquaman or Wonder Woman when I can read about how Future Tim Drake is the baddest boy around.

*facepalm*

It’s your fault for reading DC to begin with. Haven’t you learned from N52?

This is some crazy autism.

To be fair, Savior is really stupid. Why is DC intent on making Tim a villain?

All this arc has done is made me realize just how irrelevant Tim is to modern DC. They are trying to make him seem relevant again, but it just falls completely flat.

That's because Savior, like all alt-future characters, is a different character.

Damifag pls go.

>It’s another page showing all the exact same comic moments (like freakin Idenity Crisis)
Why not at least get some obscure stuff? Or Teen Titans/Young Justice stuff?

Savior is basically Damian using Tim's name. In particular he's Damian from the first year or two.

No I meant the real Tim. This whole arc and the Rebirth arc of him getting captured were trying to make him seem important, but it just falls flat.

Present Tim, for a change, is even worst

Fpbp

Welcome to DC haters.

You are all now reminded that Tim Drake is the plan DC had for Robin if Jason Todd had been voted to survive only with a halfassed origin father that was promptly killed off.
Tim Drakes Batman with guns/Savior = Jason Todd's batman with guns/Red Hood
The two most autistic robin fandoms are actually one incestuous fandom lol

Any character who has been sidelined for a decade is going to be inconsequential. Hell, at this point Damian is going down the same path as Tim. His role within the Bat-family has been curtailed, he's stuck playing straight-man to the TT, and he's being upstaged by Jon.

>Future Damian is Batman with really big guns
The serpent eats its own tail.

>The two most autistic robin fandoms are actually one incestuous fandom lol
You mean Dick and Damian fandom since they are literaly one fandom?

Keep Savior away from Superman books.

>*facepalm*

This is so fucking true

T - Jason Drake fans

Such a pointless crossover.

Except he has potential to repurpose The League of Assassins since he's the rightful heir. Tim is stuck chasing mantles

Too bad all the future stuff with him has shown he sold his soul to become a functionally less effective version of his father.

>Why would I want to read about Aquaman or Wonder Woman when I can read about how Future Tim Drake is the baddest boy around.
Don’t give them ideas.