You may only post in this thread if you're from the real America

>you may only post in this thread if you're from the real America
>you may only post if your state has a world class international city like NYC, Chicago, or Seatle.
>you may only post if you dont live in flyover country (looking at you wyoming)
Not wanted:
poor whites from Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio, North Carolina, and Florida

trump is my senpai

>tfw from Bakersfield

NJ here, go fuck yourself

The only reason we're red is because of shitholes, and the same goes for everywhere besides NY and CA

IM IN UR THREAD SPITTIN BACCER JUICE ON UR MUSLIMS

Let them have it. That America won't have a space program or multiple forms of industry while inheriting tons of debt.

move to mexico

What's it like living in Cuckmerica? Apologized for being white yet today?

What about Miami? Chicago? Austin?

God damn you're butt hurt so bad I can hear you crying from the opposite side of the globe haha

Manhattan here. I really thought we were going to go more red for the hometown hero :(

Real america, reporting

Enjoy your nigger/spic-ridden states.

t. Floridan

Minnesota and Virginia are now swing states. Trump only lost them by one percentage point. Get ready to remove them from this image in four years, faggot.

"real america" fucked you guys hard bruh

Feels great? We are the richest states in the Union.

Good. Nothing of importance in those two states.

nj reporting in

best state

Californian from the red north.

Go fuck yourself.

>Seattle
>world class international city

embarrassing shithole desu.
t. Vancouverite

Maryland user checking in
>Voted for Trump

Seattle is world class??? Fuck outta here

>north California
>red
im not talking about SF either. Humboldt is blue af

Where da white wumynz at?

#MakeCaliforniaSecede
#GetTheFuckOutOfNevada

Tourists shouldn't be voting for bills in states they don't fucking live in, you drive-over shill.

good luck picking up your own vegetables. and triple the prize.

I'm from Mass and live near the shithole called Boston.

Voted Trump to see the liberal tears while I plan my move back out west.

New Mexico

I voted Trump.

>This kills the OP

You didn't even stand a chance you faggot, this image was one google search away...

In NOVA, voted Trump. Go fuck yourself elitist fag.

real map

Illinois reporting in, Rockford to be exact. Go fuck yourself.

I won't apologize for saving western civilization because of the resulting waterfall of liberal tears. You are welcome you ungrateful cunt.

Keku is stronger than you could even imagine. The pendulum is swinging back and it only picks up speed motherfucker.

Settle only came to exists in 2011 when Valve did the second Dota2 International Championship

Nyc here. Mass is the most cucked state.Out of every state it was the only one to have all counties blue.

I live in Virginia
It's shit.
Your map needs improvement.

>what is Silicon Valley
>what is legalized weed
>what is fastest growing economies in America
>what is space x

What the fuck does Idaho? or Kentucky?
or literal who Ohio? CORN???
METHLABS???

You red states just suck money from us

Virginia reporting in, everyone but the government workers who live in NOVA but work in DC and the welfare monkies in Hampton Roads voted Trump.

We tried to MAGA guys, we really did. I'm sorry we failed the rest of you. Please, come liberate us?

the number one export of most of those states is either smog, cuckoldry, degeneracy, or DUDE WEED LMAO

I have a garden and grow my own vegetables i have no use for dirty illegals fingering my produce.

Posting

Dumbfuckistan should secede

Kek, WA here....MAGA

Portland Oregon here... MAGA bitch.

>Rockford

Californian who voted for Trump and lives in a red county here

>Real America

Ok.

Let's help document our undocumented brothers.

local jobs save lifes, outsourcing them or giving them to low budget workers from outside causes unemployment. stay in your own country and pick vegetable.

Only reason Colorado is blue is because of transplant trash from California
Fuck off, natives here don't want to be a part of these shitty blue states..

Idaho biggest exporter of potato in US A

The manufactoring center of America is the Los Angeles Metro but yeah, yall don't need us

>tfw red colorado

Feels great man. Can't wait to have affordable electricity again now that we're allowed to burn our mountains of coal.

>ny
>la
>real America
That's like eating at taco bell and thinking you're eating authentic Mexican
Enjoy being the McDonalds of the USA
pic related is for you OP

>implying crime and urbanization are not correlated if not a result of causation

>implying population density isn't a thing.

We are not them. Have some goddamned respect for yourself and don't post this fucking bias propaganda for the sake of argument.

>>what is Silicon Valley
Delaware embassy

>logical argument

>a world class international city like NYC
the things i would do to free based northern new york from that tumor.

Chicagofag here. If any of you fucking liberal faggots think that this is the "real america", go fuck yourself. Chicago is literally the perfect example of why gun control doesn't work and why blacks are bad for a country.

Please just nuke my shit up senpai, maybe Illinois will go red next election.

>Not wanted:
>poor whites from Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio, North Carolina, and Florida

And you guys wonder why you lost. Look in to what happened in West Virginia this election (a historically blue state) and learn something.

Why is New Mexico so cucked considering its proximity to based Arizona?

Minnesota reporting in, voted third party because fuck everyone. I hate you all.
Canada will you please let us join your country? We're really not all that different.

West VA hasnt been blue for years, you stupif faggot

In Seattle which is an absolute shite hole with cracked roads and trash in the streets. Poverty through the roof. High taxes with tons of homeless living in tents. Crime is something that happens constantly. I have now seen what progressive cities are like in person and they are absolute shit.

>your state has a world class international city
You have several

Texas is America.

Miami here, this is the "real America" of the future and it's a horrific shithole.

I am so glad Trump won, hopefully something can be done to prevent this dystopic nightmare.

Washington born Oregonian here.

#MAGA forever!

I'm from Wisconsin, am a highly-educated cis white male, make $65,000/year, and voted for Trump with no regrets. I hope you're triggered.

>Colorado

Fucking triggered.

I really liked your urban documentary on the worker class citizen. It's a shame your city had to spit out nigger Obongo.

robots will do it even cheaper

>What is food
And no, You cannot just subsist on Almonds, Oranges and Avocados grown in California

I picked blueberries during the summers in college. totally possible job for white people, esp high schoolers. fuck off, Paco.

NV here. Fucking Californians are fucking up my state.

Diaf, OP

NC fag here. Charlottes the second largest banking city in America, and RTP one of the top 3 largest tech areas in America. Stay cucked Jew Yorkers.

>Virginia
>Builds all the Navy's ships
>nothing of importance

>taconigger hears a word he recognizes in a state name
>tagonigger moves to said state

viva peru carajo we gon abuse and take advantage of these liberal cucks lmao

Fuck you Wisconsin, you're nothing but a bunch of fucking redneck drunks. Go die in a DUI accident.

hi friend

Leave. See how your budget works out without federal welfare.

>the only reason we're red
You wish, now get in the gas chamber.

Texas reporting in, fuck Hillary.

This is bad they should be doing it by county not by state it doesn't represent left v right

>they're not even Florida oranges
>they won't even get their shit processed juice
How will they ever recover?

If you took out these state 68% of the US economy would tank

that's how irrelevant those other states are

The park with the bean is kinda cool.

If you could just make that the entire city, I'd be cool with it.

Yeah been to Minnesota? this place is fucking sweet.

I live in Illinois.
The vast majority of Illinois counties voted for Trump.
In my county, he won with 75% of the vote.
The lazy liberal snowflakes in Chicago always try to ruin this shit for us. They failed this time.

ChooChoo, motherfuckers. The TrumpTrain can't be stopped.

Blues states are insane. I live in WA and you motherfuckers have the dumbest politicians in office. A Japanese Lesbian grandma, a Blind Indian guy and you also had a nominee who was a Korean tranny. This was the future of 'Murica had Hillary gotten in. People who are voted into office because of their diversity, not for their merits.

The Jap Lesbo Grandma & Blind Poo N Loo both advocated forced abortion rights bullshit and all sorts of laws that made minorities 'MORE EQUAL' than the normal individual.

Thankfully WA state has guns, so I don't feel as tyrannized by Shitlibs like a typical Californian or New Yorker would.

condor sucks dick but it's traditional for my family to go to game after thanksgiving for teddy bear toss night.

Attention Leafs; Willing to trade MN for Alberta. Deal?

Criminals vote for their own, who'd have known.

Maine CD2 is pretty comfy America, I guess.

I'm from MA but my whole town voted Trump.

so many tears it turned blue in places

>Miami
>not a world class international city

Lol.

>the real America is teeming with disgusting non-American brown retards

I want out, where should I move lads?