Is anime promoting degenerate behaviors and contributing to the downfall of the west?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=cWWKWteI4-k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirohiko_Araki
youtube.com/watch?v=weoc5fA4200
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, absolutely, but it is also redpilling Westerners in the ways of a good and pure Christian life

Anime is just a medium and can be used for any message

Anime is the only non-jewed medium of entertainment. It's why the west doesn't like it.

>anime fag
>not reading the manga

>promoting a non-degenerate christian life

prove it

>Yes, absolutely, but it is also redpilling Westerners in the ways of a good and pure Christian life

How exactly?

Yes

Only JJBA

Fuck you, that scene was hilarious.

No
Shit like steven universe is

No. It's making sure that we remember the shitposters who gave their lives to make sure we meme'd Trump into the White House.

youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc

Never forget.

no

Anime is a medium with a vast number of genres and series. I could easily post LOGH as an example of an anti-degeneracy anime then post something like Boku no Pico and claim the opposite. The question you're asking is like asking if "video games" are making our children violent.

Yes, Trump should ban it during his presidency

>anime is degenerate
>posts on Sup Forums

Yes, all cartoons are. If you're an adult watching cartoons you're going to be sent to the same gay conversion therapy as all the other fags.

>streaming
kill yourself famaloid

>kill yourself
>not kys
maybe you should go back to plebbit, famalamadingdong?

Please, user, post more weebs getting owned

Are they even the same age?

I was one of those posters. Been here since day one and proud of our boy. CANT STuMP
But anime ha created people such as webm related.
Name ONE anti-degenerate anime.

these are great, lol,
wtf these retards thinking? lol

whitebois

Animoo is for herbivore beta weebs. Of course it's degenerate

>that webm

fucking kek

This guy is retarded. Everyone knows that if you are going to pull that shit off then your form must be right and you need to immediately vault yourself off the floor to avoid being wide open.

Also it doesn't work like it does in the anime. You need to NOT skip leg day(implying these faggots even lift).

leddit pls go

movies, games, animes; these don't produce people like in your webm. weak parents and a sick and purposeless society do.

Only hentai and moe shit.

There are some patrician anime like pic related.

>hating on moe

name a manlier animu baka

So how do you explain young men pulling out of relationships and leaning towards engaging in intimate relations with 2d characters?

>Name ONE anti-degenerate anime.

LotGH
Evangelion
Berserk

You're oven-ready.

ATTENTION:

This is a division thread....The purpose of threads like these is to cause pols trumps supporters to fight among themselves. Ignore this b8.

>Berserk

I have some bad news for you

>Evangelion
But one of the main themes is that everybody's a hopeless piece of shit in some shape or form, and Shinji's a weak beta autistic coward who doesn't really redeem himself or develop into a stronger, braver character, it's hardly an exemplar for non-degenerate animu.

I think more like natural selection produce that.

I'm sorry but what?

Not everyone here gives a shit about the meme elections. Just get /comfy/, take off your MAGA hat and chill for a while.

Mad Bull 34

>berserk
ayy

Evangelion is about recovering from being a weak beta autistic coward and not being afraid to face the real world.

I saw a fight like exactly like this back in high school. I thought the kid was trying to mimic a mortal kombat move.
The kid got thrashed.

Waiting to see Cruz menacingly walking up behind them.

>Name ONE anti-degenerate anime
Naruto, One Piece, Death Note, Pinky and the Brain, Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, Yu Gi Oh etc.... I could go on and on. There are lots of great underground anime, you just have to look deeper than the mainstream crap like Attack in Titan and Ghost in Shell.

>promoting degenerate behaviors
Without my waifu I might have turned to drugs and hookers.

this

>Naruto, One Piece, Death Note, Pinky and the Brain, Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, Yu Gi Oh
none of those is "underground"
>Pinky and the Brain
anime?

Implying you even lift

Gambino!!!

You do realize that that scene was supposed to look wrong for the sake of a joke right?

JoJo was based.

youtube.com/watch?v=cWWKWteI4-k

No, autists will simply find another thing to obsess over. Like mlp, comics, or video games.

Was the white guy river dancing?

Fucking kek

I live the Strong lifts 5x5 life bro

I'll fuck a nigga up if need be

Just look at that slut. She wants it.

Yea but the creators were thinking about gay shit and it is gay as fuck.

Homosexuality is degenerate.

yes

Maybe a few shows with some cucked characters but the best anime is miles ahead of contemporary western Hollywood entertainment.

It needs to be purged.

Angel Cop

>Is anime promoting degenerate behaviors and contributing to the downfall of the west?
It practically warns you

Yes but waifus free men form their need for 3rd by giving them a superior 2d semen surrogate allowing men, now freed from the vaginal jew, to be redpilled on women who create far greater degeneracy.

WHY IS EVERYONE TALKING SHIT ABOUT BERSERK

BERSERK'S PLOT IS 30 YEARS OF ROASTING KIDS ON SPITS AND RAPE GOBLINS WHAT'S MORE REDPILLED THAN THAT?

i just finished the first season of My Hero Academia and i'd say it's non degenerate as fuck.

>Creators

There's only one guy who created Jojo. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirohiko_Araki

Yeah, but asking this here is like asking a bunch of niggers if they realise they're a waste of oxygen.

Half of anime is degenerate, and half is a warning against degeneracy.

>white

Nice try Paco. That's a mexican.

inb4 "tunamelt chan". "trap!" and other memes

Best anime is initial d. Takumi found out his gf went to a love hotel and had an older man butcher stuff. He found out and stopped taking to her.

Cowboy Bebop (space cowboy trying to get away from his degenerate past ends up reliving it)
Trigun (Super space marksman promotes non-violence while being wanted for an enormous amount of money for heinously violent actions he's committed that he actually didn't. Best friends with a preacher.)

Actually I was gonna put a third but couldn't think of one to your guys standards.

Armor Hunter Mellowlink
Samurai X - Trust and Betrayal
Now and Then, Here and There

Akira
Captain Tylor
Outlaw Star
Planetes
Hellsing (both versions)
Votoms

The one with boobs is a guy, isn't it?

Can Trump actually ban anime in the US?

Yeah, think of it this way, it keeps kids pure until marriage when they find "the one" that blows their fantasies out of the water.

No. That's been a Sup Forums meme to troll newfriends whenever the pic is posted in cosplay threads.

Feminism.

Anime is anti-feminism and women's suffrage.

>nhk
Oldfag get with the times.

Women just aren't appealing anymore. I'm ok if they want to breed with niggers. I'll be dead by the time the world implodes with over population and I know I'll be happy while I'm alive. Boomers showed us the way. Fuck the next generation.

>if this is justice then I'm a banana

>Planetes
Who was in the wrong here?

well they played taht scene off as if it werent normal but yeah anime is pretty shitty now tumblr likes it and i hate it

[spoiler]desu araki have another friend that help him to create history but no one talks about the poor guy[/spoiler]

This is why I don't watch jewllywood movies anymore. When I do rarely watch fictional entertainment I fall back on anime because it's a safe bet I won't have to watch any pozzed bullshit propaganda. Same with Jap vs. Western video games.

This. I'm a law abiding hispanic uggo with a constantly on drugs dad. I'd hate to think about what I would've become.

youtube.com/watch?v=weoc5fA4200

some body pleaaase shop
cruz coming up in the hallway!!

this show had good values, family was important, so was doing the right thing. degeneracy was mostly frowned upon.

Laura = BLACKED

inb4 100 butthurt replies with "why???" and "too soon"

some animes are okay, only ones I bothered to put in my collection were akira, ghost in the shell, cowboy bebop, and some of the miyazaki movies. Im sure theres more good ones but i cant be fucked to go through all the trash shit that people constantly recommend. Cant stand shit like deathnote and naruto and whatever else degenerate weebs tell me to watch.

Yes. Pure cancer.

>Is anime promoting degenerate behaviors and contributing to the downfall of the west?

America's Hollywood did it, in fact

dubs_confirm

>(Super space marksman promotes non-violence while being wanted for an enormous amount of money for heinously violent actions he's committed that he actually didn't. Best friends with a preacher.)
Not even close. Knives and Vash are both representatives of an objectively superior race, with vastly different philosophies about what to do with the weaker race. Knives argues to clean the slate and start over, freeing the rest of their race and exterminating humanity. Vash argues that their race has no greater merit than humanity, and can continue to spread the greatest amount of good by means of peace and servitude. Vash wins. The entire series, though well written and enjoyable, is about restraining your own progress to help those who might not be able to. multiculturalism.

Cowboy Beebop is a good answer. It is worth noting that several subtle and less-subtle hints in the series indicate that Spike was actually raised Jewish, and it's another aspect of his past that he wants to let go but can't.

Amestris looked like a cool place to live.

>Spike SPIEGEL
>Jewish

You don't say?