Fought honorably against trump in the primaries

>fought honorably against trump in the primaries
>stood his fucking ground after he lost while everyone else was quick to suck on donald's cock
>ultimately supported him because it was the right thing to do

am I the only one who truly liked Ted?

he was basically the Vegeta of this tale.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EaZGaJrd3x8
youtube.com/embed/ZbM6WbUw7Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=tJAwRTTRdKE
youtube.com/watch?v=mKD0Mvp7TMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rato was a faggot. He's exactly the traditional conservative type that people are sick of

He's a good guy. Not president material though. I don't like his religious zealotry. He'd make a good SC justice tho.

He made this video so I could never completely hate him.

youtube.com/watch?v=EaZGaJrd3x8

Not at all. The establishment hated him. He was seen as an extremist. The only reason they eventually supported him against trump was because they viewed him as the lesser evil.

>honorably

Ted is based and took more shit from the media than even Trump did and he never once backed down because of it.

Fuck the rest of you faggots that shit talk Based Ted.

Rato has shown some redemption, but I wouldn't trust him or any politician further than you could throw them.

I don't recall Vegeta relying on cheating like Rato did.

I started to respect him after Bernie proved himself a cuck at the DNC, and liking him when he put his differences with Dahnald aside to fight for our internet to remain our internet.

But it was this image that made me truly love him

Cruz as a SC justice would be ideal. He could be in there for a few decades and later vacate the seat when it's safe to get another conservative in, while he runs for president again.

>what is Majiin Vegeta

I really like Ted, and if he ever runs again, I'll be a #CruzMissile. He seems to be a true patriot.

Reality is anime.
Anime is reality.

youtube.com/embed/ZbM6WbUw7Bs

youtube.com/watch?v=tJAwRTTRdKE
Ted redeemed himself in the end, and understood people are sick of what post related said

nice over-under. sweet .16?

Someone post the screencap of Cruz using the last of his powers to summon 40,000 Amish and win Pennsylvania for Trump

>fought honorably against trump in the primaries
Colorado, less than honorable

Future PM of Canada.

No. Grasping, scuzzy, unlikeable cuckservative.

Everyone who knows Ted Cruz fucking hates him.

Plus he's a fucking leaf.

Rato, Jebbo, and Carson are basically Athos, Porthos and Aramis and Trump is D'Artagnan

>am I the only one who truly liked Ted?

He also fought the US throwing away control over the registry controls or whatever.

The last time the establishment came out hating a guy he became president.

ONE DAY

But it wasn't because of any policy or tone or statements everyone hats Rato.

It's personal. They all fucking hate him on a personal level.

Not true. They hate him because hes stubborn as a mule and when it came to abandoning conservative principles like most of the RINOs. He was excluded from the establishment cool kid club for it.

TIDF pls go

FUCK THIS CANADIAN RAT, HE'S FINISHED.

My mission is done here, Dahnald.

hes a fucking effete try hard. and has a cock sucking sneer.

>Lyin' Ted
>honorable

Kasich will always retain the title of the least tolerable 2016 candidate.

Fucking reeeeee

>DAHNALD

That is SOME kind of autism.

Reminder that Ted fought against SOPA and PIPA.

Any Anons who were here for that know there's a based motherfucker buried deep under a layer of cuckservativism.

>traditional conservative type t
We're you paying any attention?

reminder el rato ate a booger on national television

That's pretty based.

Donald = Goku
Ted = Vegeta
Dr. Carson = Piccolo
Hillary = Frieza
Farage = King Kai
Barron = Gohan
Who is Pence?

Fuck off look at the cunts face

Krillin

Didn't he win Colorado even though no one voted there?

No, fuck him and the Republican party.

Cruz was genuine, which I both liked and disliked. He certainly had principles which he stuck to no matter what. It took a lot of willpower for him to keep that pledge to support the winning candidate.

youtube.com/watch?v=mKD0Mvp7TMs

Then why do his own wife and kids hate him?

Christie is Yajirobe
Reagan is Beerus

Pence is that cricket dude on Kais planet

Because even good guys can be creepy liars sometimes

Cruz comes across as kind of a sleazy bastard, but he's kind of a sleazy bastard who I can't help but admire. He doesn't bend or break to the will of others, he's entirely in control of himself. He's his own man; a man of principle who also happens to be an unlikable jerk.

There's a reason that God cursed him with that thin layer of oil covering his skin at all times and that blobfish face, but blessed him enough to have the skills to become a Senator.

I disliked his speaking style more than anything.

I don't personally like him but he is very good at what he does. He's not a pussy like a lot of senators and congressmen who bend the knee to liberals.

NOW, Dah-nuld. Letmebe PERfecTLY clEAr hEre!

>Fucked over Carson with the "Ben Carson has dropped out of the race" phone calls.
>Actually defending Colorado's shitty way of dolling out delegates because his campaign wooed them over early on.
>Team up with Kasich to try to ensure a contested convention even when it was impossible to reach the required number of delegates.
>Instead of trying to work with Donald on common ground and help him unify the party he basically gives Trump and the American people the middle finger.

No, he didn't fight honorably.
He was pretty sleazy the entire way.

>the anti-hero who plays the villain in order to bait you in the direction of moral good

I can't even remember the last time that we ever had a traditional conservative president. The only one who came close within my lifetime was Ronald Raygun.

The two Bushes were Coporatist Cuckservatives. That's the type of conservative that I hated and illary was exactly like them.
Chris Christie was Tienshin Han.

Brolly is Pence, he's the most devout traditionalist conservative of the Republican party. He's not part of the official canon so his Sup Forums power level is irrelevant.

Facial structure characteristics are true identifiers of behavior. Do you also believe in phrenology and palm reading you fucking retard.

Rato lied various times and was the most radical person in the race. He supported going to war with Russia, cutting infrastructure, no-trade restrictions, and wako fundamentalism .

He used dishonorable tactics against Trump various of times. He deserved what he got. Literally the best competitor against Trump was Kasich who didn't make nearly as outlandish statements against him like Lubio, Jeb, or Rato.

Wasn't Raygun the prototype of the run of the mill neocon cuckservative?

t. lyin' ted

>Tien
>not Yajirobe

>i will never be texan
Why even live?

fpbp
also cuban Canadians must be deported.......to Cuba

Ted was OK but didn't try hard enough to be bombastic and different which is why people liked Trump. He actually seemed like a competent suit though, which is why he at least made it further than the other stiffs.

Wait isn't this the zodiac killer?!

Revolver Ocelot for A.I. president 2032 !

Kasich only refrained from attacking him most of the campaign because he tried it at the first debate and got his ass wrecked so hard he was nearly forced out of the race.

He was back to being an angry shit at the end of his campaign, and he broke his word and went full traitor by refusing to vote for Trump.

>Fought honorably

fag

Hey, Ted, what's the scouter say about Donalds Delegate count?

post memes

>>fought honorably against trump in the primaries
No he didn't. He acted like a sleazy scumbag and cheated in several states to beat Trump during the primaries.
>>>stood his fucking ground after he lost while everyone else was quick to suck on donald's cock
No, he was a sore loser and was single-handedly responsible for the birth of the #NeverTrump movement, knowing full-well that it could cost Trump the election.
>>ultimately supported him because it was the right thing to do
No, he supported him because his job and livelihood were on the line. It became more and more clear to him that Trump was going to win, so he had to cozy up to the victor to ensure his political future. He's always been a snake in the grass.

wtf i wan't bacon now

also i saw nothing in that video to make be believe that was anything but an ordinary semi-auto