BREAKING: DEADPOOL 2 moves up 2 weeks, from June 1 to May 18, one week before SOLO arrives. Unfortunately...

BREAKING: DEADPOOL 2 moves up 2 weeks, from June 1 to May 18, one week before SOLO arrives. Unfortunately, Josh Boone's NEW MUTANTS moves back 10 months, from April 13 to Feb. 22, 2019. And finally, GAMBIT moves back from Feb. 14, 2019 to June 7, 2019, making it a summer movie.
tracking-board.com/deadpool-2-pushed-up-two-weeks-as-new-mutants-moves-to-2019/
"Word on the street is that after NEW MUTANTS tested well but not great, the studio decided to actually embrace the film’s horror elements and beef up the scares in the wake of the success of IT and GET OUT last year."

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/entertainment/films/902437/Star-Wars-Han-Solo-movie-reshoots-Ron-Howard
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean... FOX still has to make cash before Mouse deal is approved.

Good for Deadpool
Sucks for New Mutants
Who cares about Gambit?

Fuck them, i dont want to wait another year for new mutants goddamnit. This is as bad as the push back for gi jod

The deal is done and approved though

>New Mutants is more horror that comics
now you fags try to tell me that FOX doesn't just make movies first and slap superheroes later.

Still has to go through the government for it to be official though.

Fuck Deadpool and fuck that ape they cast for Domino.

Sounds like we're going to be getting a tweaked version of the movie with new scenes shot. Interesting to think that they've probably already finished the one we would've gotten in April and we'll never get to see it.
I think federal regulators haven't fully signed off on it yet, when the official acquisition happens there will surely be news about it

i smell a flop with new mutants.

At least Deadpool opening on the same day as the Slender Man movie means that Sony will not see a dime in profit for their retardation

>February 22
>two weeks before Captain Marvel
Expect another big delay, or dumping in January.

So only Deadpool will be released then.

I don't find anything wrong with that? Granted I haven't seen the movie but I like the idea of having more than just "we gotta stop the laser from the sky" plots.

Good for Deadpool, but I'm bummed about New Mutants and Gambit. Gambit has taken forever to fucking come out. I feel bad for Channing Tatum

Gay American spotted. This is why the world laughs at you. Backwoods Chode. Thank God I live in the UK .

>Deadpool sandwished between Star Wars: Solo and Infinity War 1

flop confirmed

>Interesting to think that they've probably already finished the one we would've gotten in April and we'll never get to see it.
Thats even worse, as i wanted a horror/superhero film, not a full on horror film. Fuck fox and fuck disney

>Star Wars: Solo
they'll move that, are reshotting now
express.co.uk/entertainment/films/902437/Star-Wars-Han-Solo-movie-reshoots-Ron-Howard

I honestly think people care more about deadpool then quip wars and han jerks himself off solo

that sounds like a good way of making movies

kek, Avengers and Star Wars are billion-dollar franchices, I know DP is popular as fuck now but let's get real.

moving it to that date is stupid from Fox.

at least it brings interesting experiments like Logan instead of "by the numbers" capeshit.

the solo movie isn't hyped at all, no one cares.
avengers will be huge though, true

Deadpool is probably the most beloved superhero bar batman and spiderman at the moment, and the last avenger film was shit that everyone hated. Solo isnt hyped at all.

Not the dumbest thing Fox has done considering moving movies around. Remember when they moved that Alvin and the Chipmunks movie up from Christmas weekend to TFA's opening weekend?

>Get out
>scary

WHUTE PEOPLE BE BRAINWASHIN ANNNNNNDDD SSSHHIIIIIEEEEETTT

>insteresting experiments
>trusting fucking FOX to be faithful or not be a meddling shit
oh how quickly we forget cloud galactus and this bad boy

Didn’t see that one coming.

ziinger =/= flanderization

Making solos out of X Men characters is a stupid idea. No one gives a fuck about Gambit enough to have him as main focus. However, he is fine as a supporting character, and would be a fresh face for MCU's X Men team

>ziinger =/= flanderization
Didn't see that coming?

Demon Bear.

Demon Bear's involved. It's horror-themed. It counts.

>Ron Howard
SW is definitely fucked, isn't it?

I'll go see it for my man Dong Lover but other than that I'm not really interested

10 bucks says they're gonna add some MCU eastereggs.

>and the last avenger film was shit that everyone hated.
Yet there is more hype for Infinity War than DP2

I never hated that Deadpool. It would be remarkably easy to take him from the ending of that movie and make him "real" Deadpool.

But in the end those weren't experiments in genre. They were bad decisions in the same old Super hero movie.

Being an X-Men fan is suffering. First the shit casting now another year long wait.