America's 44th President: First Black President

>America's 44th President: First Black President
>America's 45th President: White Supremacist

Really makes you think..

>that tweet

The truth is funny

>picked up politics last year
As far as I know he's been concidering it for many years just waiting until he was ready and ready he was.
But why look into details when you only get your information from the media.

Really makes you sign worthless online petitions and go out on the streets to set cars on fire

>tfw lost with the popular vote twice

lol like he's the first

nevermind the slave owner presidents we had

this country was founded on white supremacy, it's time for people to be reminded

>KKK supports him
>therefore he's a white supremacist

might as well call every republican a white supremacist back to the 50s and then call every democrat, you know the people who SUPPORTED THE KKK, white supremacists.

Democrats literally lost an election because they had infighting over whether to rid themselves of the KKK label

>swede

No, he has never ran for or held office in any level of government before. There are a few interviews on talk shows from like the 80's asking him what he would do if he ran for president, that's it.

>almost ran as VP with bush sr.
I guess that was last year?

Technically he's been a politician since 2000, but I doubt Kris with a K cares about the details...

Thank God for Obama.

Thank God for Trump

Lord, twice you have spared us from Hillary. Truly we are blessed, and you are glorious.

proves blacks are useless

I didn't say he was the first white supremacist dumb burger

Your right, that tweet really puts into perspective how hard Trump ended up grabbing Hillary by the pussy.

since the election results I find myself be genuinely kinder to other white people. before I assumed most were cucks, now I feel like they have my back.

this is what a society should feel like.

>Trump
>White supremacist

I know you're busy raising your wife's children but pick one juan

She also lost to a nigger in 2008.

Has there ever been a bigger loser?

>almost

Do you know what that word means?

40 years and she learnt nothing.

Proves women are shit and white men are heroes

>few from the 80's
He's brought it up himself multiple times every year.

Shillary couldn't keep up with the multi-dimensional underwater backgammon.

So does every college student.

Of course, and obviously the democrats today are all sjw muslim members of black panther patry since you know they and the muslim bortherhood those groups supported Hillary. Nevermind all the white people who voted for her, they're all still Black panther muslims just like the Hispanics and hasidic Jews who voted for Trump are all white supremacists. This divisive rhetoric isn't at all damaging and couldn't possibly feed back into itself galvaniving moderates against those attacking them forcing them to extermes and carrying another dark horse candidate into the white house next cycle.

way to fail hillary

Its almost like people are sick of career politicians or something

And what a wonderful 40 years it's been for her.

Can you imagine what the world would be like right now without the angelic touch of Hillary Clinton?

The only thing it "makes me think" is to wonder how someone as retarded as you remembers to breathe.

learnet*

Isn't Trump the most successful person to ever become president in the whole planet Earth?

based mexico....

Let's just saying forcing Trump to live in the whitehouse will be a downgrade for him.

Maybe. He's #1 in America by a pretty big margin.

>George Washington net worth of 525 million dollarydoos

how in the everloving fuck

Read again

>in millions of 2010 USD

It is scaled to today's value

Anime ?

>he doesn't know that the founding fathers were extremely wealthy landowners themselves

>race relations are the worst they've been since the 1970s, eight years into the first black president's tenure

This actually does make you think.

Manga?

it doesn't take a lot to make stupid people think, making them successful at thought is the hard part.

Andrew Jackson??

>Jefferson was twice as rich adjusted for inflation as Kennedy
I know he had a plantation and shit but goddamn

I remember when Trump beat Jeb and I thought the same thing basically. Anyone beat by Trump must really be humbled that they really aren't that important.

Jeb! and Hillary both thought it was "their turn" only to realize no one cares because they are too low energy.

read again

>525 million dollarydoos

I just didn't see how he could have had so much money but set me straight

>SCHLONGED AGAIN!

OBAMA OUT-PROGRESSIVED HER IN 08
TRUMP GRABBED HER BY THE PUSSY IN 16

ITS OVER FEMINISTS ARE LITERALLY FINISHED

THE PATRIARCHY IS UNSMASHABLE

>I didn't know founding fathers were land owners

Wew lad

I didn't know GW was an incredibly wealthy land owner who at one time was worth 500 million dollars in today's currency

OPs tweet shows exactly how bad a candidate Clinton was.

>Trump picked it up as a hobby
>Blew her the fuck out on his first try
What a legend