What did she see in him?

What did she see in him?

Other urls found in this thread:

ed.wikia.com/wiki/The_Dodgeball_Incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

An escape to upper-middle class.

She saw that he was best Ed.

This, also dork cuteness and a cool hat.

Nothing, she was just possessive because she claimed him because she and her sisters just wanted any men. Edds just so happened to wander into their path.

fpbp

The same things most anons believe they see of themselves in Edd. Clever, neurotic, skilled in esoteric bullshit, kind to a fault but prone to extreme emotional reactions in unfamiliar situations

You know. A faggot.

Don't you want to tease a cute nerd, user?

He was a weakling and wanted to fuck with him.
In the episode where the roles got reversed she and the rest of the Kankers were disgusted by the Ed's.

They were disgusted because they were attracted to the thrill of the hunt. To have the tables turned on them was unfamiliar and something they did not know how to handle it.

He's got a big dick.

are you ok

Unironically one of the three most interesting people in the cul de sac. The rest were either boring or weird.

nothing, she just got kicks out of making him uncomfortable
I encountered the exact same shit in middle school, I was a sheltered and awkward kid and this one girl and her friend would constantly say sexual shit to me/flirt with me to make me uncomfortable
The moment I went "fuck it" one day and reciprocated, they both immediately backed down, it was no longer a fun game to them to fuck with the weird kid

>The moment I went "fuck it" one day and reciprocated, they both immediately backed down, it was no longer a fun game to them to fuck with the weird kid
This is true since the Kankers did just that when Double D and Ed started to flirt with them back in that one episode.

sara liked him
nazz liked him
and the other kanker sisters liked him
i think he actually might be lowkey attractive in the ed,edd,eddy verse. who else other than kevin is his competition?

someone to rape. for one. not sure why people ship this. because they're attractive?

Cause she's the most conventionally attractive Kanker, and Edd is the most relatable of the trio too Sup Forums.

I don’t think he was attractive. More the fact that he’s clearly gonna make a lot of money when he grows up.

Because Marie liked Edd the most. May liked Ed and Lee, Eddy. Now miss me with that gay shit nigga

·Intelligent
·Not an asshole
·Not selfish
·Can Cook
·Can clean
·Good fashion style
·And has a great house
·And very friendly.
·Loyalty
·Mature

The dude has all the parts needed for a "house husband". These are things women like. And he is the fusion of all those things. Double D is a pure harem king.

greentext user

>ed wearing a ween shirt
thats incredibly specific

Did Nazz liked him in that way?

Rubhub.online

He's just the least skeezy/idiotic of the eds, plus his intelligence and manners gives him an edge over the weirdos like Rolf or Jonny.

ed's not in the image

Every time I see this set of fanart, it makes me sad knowing the artist will never draw like that again.

ye but neither were my fingers on the keyboard correctly

Why?

I'd explain, but I don't particularly want to summon the hausers.

She had to pick a boy to molest and her other options were Ed and Eddy. She chose correctly.

Ah, one of those things. No worries mate, shame we wont see that art again.

They're easily the most good looking and sane characters of this group

Opposites attract. I imagine if they ever really began dating they'd probably rub off on each other, she'd become a little less abrasive and he would sort of revert to his Season 1 self, less anal retentive about following the rules and consuming violent media.

One, I used to think Edd's hat was his hair and two, the fuck is under said hat? I always guessed surgical scars.

He's had it since he was a toddler according to the flashback episode. That and
>ed.wikia.com/wiki/The_Dodgeball_Incident
makes me think he got beaned with a dodgeball when he was a real young kid, which left some sort of permanent bruise or scar. His hat comes off once or twice and Ed asks him if it hurts.

I always assumed he gad his brain exposed underneath like Mojojojo

missing a d there bud

When it comes to cul-de-sac social power level, I'm willing to bet Double D ranks fairly high. Sure he's weak, a bit weird with cleanliness, and would probably like to spend most of his day doing experiments or reading. Yeah he maybe a bit awkward or pretentious at times but for the most part he's a genuinely good guy. He's pretty good at finding some sort of common ground with others and can generally talk to anyone about anything.

I can't really think of anyone that didn't like him to some extent individually. It was only when he got roped into Eddy's bullshit that they didn't like him but still gave him more slack than Eddy.

>What did she see in him?

We know what he saw on her

I miss doing pic related.

>Double D didnt like Marie
Nothing? Edd had to be gay, otherwise he'd be on that shit like white on rice. Unless he knew she was banging her white trash sisters

He's the only male character on the show who isn't an idiot or a shit. Besides maybe Rolf, if you account for the cultural differences.

>I can't really think of anyone that didn't like him
Jimmy didn't like him on a fairly consistent basis, whether it was out of smug self-satisfaction ("Of course you wouldn't.") or just general hatred ("Stupid flower! I'm a lone wolf looking for trouble!"), Jimmy tended to hate Double D the most.

Jimmy was just jealous Sarah wanted Double's D and not his.