ITT: Shows most of Sup Forums likes/loves but you don't

ITT: Shows most of Sup Forums likes/loves but you don't.

>Danny Phantom
I liked the premise but that's about it.
The animation was fine, standard stuff for its time and its creator. But the writing was predictable to just plain contrived and bad. Characters ranged from, again, predictable (Danny), to annoying (Sam), to just eye-candy (Maddie, along with Spectra, Desiree, and most of the other ghosts).

And I'll emphasize this I really wanted to like this show. I wanted to like the characters and the writing and all else but I couldn't.

I also especially hated MLAATR. I really hope Sup Forums only liked that show for the girls.

Danny Phantom started off strong, but it got terrible after Ultimate Enemy.

Also
>Clarence
I find it really annoying.

>started off strong
What made it like it at first?

i don't know how Sup Forums feels about fairly odd parents but I've always hated it even as a kid. timmy sounded like a whiny incompetent shit and the humor really didn't do it for me, plus to kid me it looked like a really weak competitor to spongebob since they aired those shows right beside each other even though it probably wasn't.

I've also never been able to get into adventure time even though i tried

I always thought hey arnold was boring but maybe if I go back to watch ill like it more idk

Ed Edd n Eddy.

Awful character designs, ear-raping voices, and not a single likable character in the whole damn bunch.

You just summarized why danny phantom was my background noise choice. Well done.

I don't like gravity falls because IT.WAS.JUST.SO.BORING. there's better examples of cartoons with supernatural high school plots like Martin Mystery or Moville. Both shows fully embraced the supernatural element in their episodes but for GF it was boring tween drama first, monsters second, and the characters don't even look their age. come the fuck on.

Timmy pissed me off to know end. Especially with that rule free muffin. All the power in the world and he fucks around with it.

When I was a kid I remember watching and enjoying Aqua Teen Hunger Force, but now as a teenager I really can't stomach it, it's good, but man it has so much shitty filler in between the good jokes.

Someone else on Sup Forums finally realizes DP and MLAATR are piles of shit... incredible.
What cartoons do you like, OP? I have a strong feeling we may have similar tastes in them.

This.

I hated FoP too. I'd get angry without end when I watched that as a kid. Practically every episode Timmy could just wish away whatever conflict he had, except sometimes when his own stupidity is what created the conflict in the first place.

Couldn't get into FoP or AT myself, either.

It’s very boring with a handful of interesting episodes stuffed in the garbage. The vast majority of the cast is actual formulaic shit with few exceptions (Danny’s sister, Valarie, Dash, Dani for the three second she existed, BOX GHOST).

I feel like I cannot express enough how retarded of a villain Vlad Plasmus is. He is so fucking bad, he’s the worst elements of Doctor Doom with the worst elements of Norman Osborne and a little bit of the worst elements of Snape for good measure.

It’s not even the best Nickeldeon action cartoon between 2006 and 2008.

What think about Vlad, OP? He was the only reason I went to back to watch the show.

>I feel like I cannot express enough how retarded of a villain Vlad Plasmus is
What's wrong with Vlad? He wasn't the worst villain on that show.

>It’s not even the best Nickeldeon action cartoon between 2006 and 2008.
Hey there Captain Obvious, long time no see!

>ITT: Shows most of Sup Forums likes/loves but you don't.
Spectacular Spider-Man (awful characterization), Over The Garden Wall (incoherent storytelling), and ESPECIALLY Wander Over Yonder (just bad), among others.

Why are random posts getting deleted?

They should just delete the thread since its been nothing but cancer so far

This thread has more discussion per post than over half the threads on Sup Forums right now.

The Critic.
I'm a huge film buff and I love movies, but nearly all the jokes were annoying cut away gags or references. I don't get how people can be mad at shows like Robot Chicken or Family Guy, and then praise this show to high heaven. Most of the jokes just felt like "Do you remember?" "Hey do you remember?" "Hey, Jay mentioned Eraserhead, what a snob am I right?"

Loud House. I don't get it. It's like a really generic and SAFE version of the Brady Brunch, which was as wholesome as it got. How it has a cult following is beyond me.

For me, it just reminds me of my sibling's antics when I was younger.

R & M.

I dont see the appeal of this show. It does nothing but rely on Blood, Gore, and profanity just so it can pass itself off as an adult show.

Take all that shit out and what do you have? Show is basically a PG show that got a youtube edit. That's it.

Lolno.
>ITT
Template threads are inherently cancer, unless the subject is creative, in which "I disagree with the hivemind!" isnt.

Then the thread is just the same few sad reject trolls... the FF tripfag who hates EEnE, the bad grammar spic who hates FOP, the tosser who always compares DP to Spiderman, obligatory necrobumping, truly a Mos Eisley cantina of bad opinions and forum tier "That Guy" schtick posting.

I don't know what you mean by "template thread" I don't much care.

There's clearly discussion going on in this thread. I'm sorry you don't like it, and I'm even more sorry that you're so seriously labeling all the voices ITT trolls because they dislike your favorite cartoon.

Either shut the fuck up and hide the thread or tell us what's to like about these shows, because we're all waiting.

Just kill yourself already

Yeah, the worst villain was definitely Sam.

That's an interesting reason to not like it. I love most stuff on adult swim so the gore and profanity doesn't bug me much. The fact that 90% of the jokes rely on rick's belching delivery is annoying. The characters are flat and boring, especially morty's dad. The sci fi elements seem to be mostly used as a segue to some political message or some fedora tipping, atheist, reddit bullshit. I completely DROPPED the show after the first episode that ended with some sad song played over a super duper forced ""emotional"" scene. They were burying clones of themselves or something? It was fucking gay.

Sup Forums threads or company war threads have "discussion" too, doesn't make them any less cancer.

>Funny jokes
>Relatively likable cast
>Humor doesn't interfere with the villains being threatening
>Felt like its own property and not a rehash while still throwing in homages to comic stories

The later seasons
>Comedy becomes obnoxious and loud, like most of Butch's shows
>Villains no longer feel dangerous, and are played up too much as silly and incompetent
>Characters become more annoying and self centered
>Plot lines are led up to, then completely ignored frequently

I loved early Vlad. The idea of a villain who is far more powerful, far smarter, and has more resources than a young hero can have a lot of potential, and Vlad was a perfect nemesis for a while. Then out of nowhere he became an overly obsessed idiot who basically fucked himself over every time, not to mention he suddenly became a bitch in a fight.

Star vs is horrifically boring and the only reason anyone who isn't a child watches it is for autistic shipping

Agreed with this.

I honestly though they were going to go somewhere interesting with Toffee, but then they made it as boring as humanly possible. I quit the show when the flashback of Moon was just her hitting his finger and everyone quitting.