You own a gun, that's great for your safety, but why don't you lift?

You own a gun, that's great for your safety, but why don't you lift?

>Implying I don't

>implying i dont lift for him

I've recently been under the belief (the last 2 years or so) that being out of shape is unpatriotic and a strain on your country. Too many diseases associated with obesity and not to mention the image it gives other countries of the us.

Because women are vapid whores that only care about the size of the checking account not the size of my arms.

I own many firearms, have competed in powerlifting all through high school and college, and now study 2 martial arts.

I'm good. But thanks for your concern

post shins

Pins in both my wrists. Can't even do a pushup unless I've taken plenty painkillers

Fuck skateboarding it ruined my hands

Dirty shin fetishist

>implying you own a gun

Your greatest weapon is in the form of a fucking " :DDD " brown bear meme

leglet detected

Because I am lazy and undisciplined and complacent my dude. How do I stop being these things?

Never underestimate the power of the spurdo

You're American

We both know no high schools have powerlifting meets lmao nice try retard

"if you had to fight a fit guy like me I'd ravage your ass"

I have a full time career and a family.

Lel I had the whole day off and I told myself I'd go work out and get back in shape but I fucked around and haven't even shaved or showered. I was supposed to work on my front suspension as well but I stayed in and distracted myself with cartoons.

I hate myself, I hate my life, I'm just spinning my wheels and making shitty posts on Sup Forums till I die, who's with me?

Because I don't want to; I hate lifting. I have a great face and I'm not fat. I don't have problems getting girls. I'd rather read a book or play guitar.

A 6 pack is made in the kitchen, you could literally just eat well and get stronger. But you're weak.

Plus you could go to the gym at 5am or 6pm. You have no excuse other than lack of devotion

>tfw no fit guy to ravage your ass

i don't know how

im an ugly manlet so its not like it would improve my situation anyways. the only thing that makes me happy anymore is language learning

Dead: 475
Squat: 455
Bench: 295

10+ guns

College Degree

Salaried Employee

Non-Virgin

Voted for Trump

>college degree
>salaried employee

come on user, it's one or the other.

Lifting doesn't actually make you any good at fighting in itself.

I'd take the wiry 140 lb guy who's been Thai boxing for 5 years over the 225 lb guy who's been benching and curling for 5 years.

Lol at thinking going to the gym will make you a good fighter.

At my old muai Thai dojo the best fighters where skinny Asians or Brazilians. The muscles where all for show and body builders can't fight for shit.

It's the same in the boxing and bjj classes I have been to as well.

In the end muscles are just for show and attracting women. If you want to learn to fight and be tough be lean and learn a useful martial arts.

Many college degrees are still very important. There are just many many bullshit ones as well.

He's right, my degree was pretty useless for where I work, other than the "I have a degree" entry level requirement for getting a job.

Oh and

Front Squat: 265
Strict Press: 155
DL: 425

9:30 1.5 mile run
10:00 500m swim
30:00 3 mile ruck run /w 55 lb pack

Plenty of guns, prior mil.

If you're serious about conflict you're well rounded and know gym muscles don't really do much by themselves.

thank you for enlightening me dr. of feminist 16th century lebanese basketweaving

>insinuating someone more strength would lose to someone with less strength

Lol you ppl are coping hard

Because I'm making lots of money

Narcissism in excess is retardation

I work out enough to be able to fuck well and thats it

It's in Economics (of feminist 16th century lebanese basketweaving), thank you very much!

Why do I care what women think?

Who said anything about muscles?

People are lazy as shit. We have 24 hours in a day and it only takes 5-6 hours per week of training to get a good physique and decent lifts after one year, and by the 2nd year and all thereafter you're just getting better and better.
If noobs would just get on proper programs and fucking apply themselves, they'd see how fucking easy it is to get to where the big guys are. It just takes time and dedication. The lifting itself is fucking easy; 80% of your max is always going to feel like 80% of your max, no matter if it's 100lbs or 800lbs. Weight is relative, people are idiots.

To busy hitting a heavy bag to lift weights.

I have improvised weapon with me always, I`d kick anyones unarmed ass.
I could not care less about what cunts think about me. That`s not how relationship works, cuck.
I don't care what infantiles, who laugh about any level of fat, think about me. And i`m not that fat to be repuslive.

> muh girl
Fuck off. If a girl likes you for your steroids (and your picture is full of it), then she does not like you at all.

Would be a wonderful addition to extracurriculars if they did have it though.
Bodybuilding comps would be too dangerous (Teenagers do not need to get down to 3-8% fat) but Powerlifting and Strongman would be great and best part is weight classes make it so literally everyone can compete and have a fair chance.

I could take your girl
>you okay with that?

just taking the piss mate, good on you for achieving your dreams

Because I own a gun.

Body weight is one of the most critical determining factors in the outcome of a fight. Weight gives you power and leverage. Lifting weights and gaining muscle is obviously the best way to achieve a weight advantage, and anyone who thinks it's better to be skinny and throw around some faggy karate moves is mistaken.

damn

The guy in OP pic is natty easily.
That is not a steroid physique.

Cuck detected. It's okay little cuck, a nice Chad will come and keep the girls happy since you never will.