Theoretically speaking: You got a magic wand and met up with Tinkerbell...

Theoretically speaking: You got a magic wand and met up with Tinkerbell, do you make her human sized or make yourself fairy sized?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kYMWeh1YK1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=_rZ0_LNdaKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Take the patrician path and make her elastic.

Keep myself the same size and magic up some lube.

make her human sized because breasts and hips would get bigger

Fairy sized.
That way I’m her only choice.

>not wanting to stay the same size and have her jerk you off with her whole body, hugging you as best she can and placing little kisses all over your cock
>not getting to get her off by having her wrap her legs around your tongue and hump it until she cums
>not finishing by jerking yourself off with your tip pressed against her slit, and both covering her and filling her so full she looks 9 months pregnant
neither

>Throw away the wand
>keep her tiny
>I stay the same size
This is the best option

Make myself fairy-sized and make her human-sized. You know she's been fantasizing about a flip for a while...

pic-related

Retain everything and proceed with cum shower

>You got a magic wand
Make her tall enough that her tits are at eye level.
Assuming she's down for it.

I almost forgot where I was

Did someone say harem?

>make her human sized
>make yourself fairy sized
Yes.

Find something better to do with a magic wand.

I remember in middle school, we were watching some movie and it had that intro where Tinkerbell makes the Disney logo appear.
This kid leans over to me, and just says “Dude if Tinkerbell were real, she’d be so hot. I would FUCK that ass!” That kid got held back the next year, but I’ll always remember that moment because it made me feel less weird about wanting to fuck cartoons.

Human sized, but like, 4'8 or thereabouts.

I have a magic wand, our relative sizes will be whatever I want at any particular time.

Tink’s great and all, but I have a magic fucking wand. I’m gonna use it to turn rocks into gold and shit instead of wasting my time on screwing a fairy.

I'd compromise by giving her the height and proportions of an eleven year old girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=kYMWeh1YK1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=_rZ0_LNdaKM
Which one?

Use the wand to subjugate and study her to gain the power of flight for my own.

Learn of her friends and test if I can take their powers as well and what other magical artifacts may lie within the general area. If fairies are around there are probably other things of magical or odd nature around

Keep my size the same, make her grow until by comparison I am fairy size.

>first thought is shrinking down to her size and wearing her outfit
Oh this is bad

>do you make her human sized or make yourself fairy sized?

shortstack fairy
fuck you all

Only my dick needs to be fairy sized.

The 2D animated one. At least this kid had good taste.

What's the point of picking a differently sized character if it's to make them the same size as you.

Theoretically speaking I would seek out her sister and go either way.

Human sized, but like, 6'8 or thereabouts.

Is growing and shrinking the only thing the fairy wand can do?

Because if so then I shrink myself, use Tinkerbell's fairy dust so that I can fly, and then I go rob a bank

>6'8 or thereabouts
this user gets it.

Keep her same size. Can have some sexy urethra insertion.

I dunno, I'd have to see this to judge it properly.
I do like big chicks that are still girly, like when Giganta is with Ryan Choi, but I like petite and busty girls so much more.

Damn, I was going to post that.

Dont knock it till you try it.

Make her human sized. My sex stuff ain't designed for faries.

I like this idea.

Like what?

But won't the neigbours notice the giant fairy?

I'm pretty sure she still wouldn't fit.

Rosetta and Vidia pls

I would be curious about her world and molesting all the fairies but I would make her human sized. I'm afraid of bigger things than me and I don't want to squish her accidentally.

>use wand to make nice dinner
>watch some movies with her
>telling stories from life
>make friends with Tinkerbell
>use wand to make me and her happy
It is magic wand! It is like genie, but without three wishes limitation!

>not sucking on her shapely little legs like candy
>not laving your tongue over her soaked slit, feeling her react to the bumps of your relatively huge tastebuds rubbing her just right
>not covering her with your seed after she desperately jerks you with her entire body as best she can, as she cums several more times grinding and humping your length with her arms and legs wrapped around it
>not watching her scoop up your seed and gulp down mouthful after mouthful like it’s the most delicious thing she’s ever tasted

I make my tongue the perfect size and shape for her rectum and I just slide my tongue in and out of her asshole all day

I make her real.

Oh my

>not having a mini girl fetish

Idiots
Everyone knows you're supposed to wish for a million wishes

I'd give her the powers of a Titan Shifter, but because she's so small her titan form would be human sized.

These. Ever seen those Zimmerman (RIP) pics of Tink? It would be like that.

I'd go with Pym Particles, myself. That way, she can upscale herself any time she wants.

>Come across the godly power of magic to do whatever you want
>Everybody here wants size difference sex with a cartoon character

You people are too single-minded.

Tink's legs are the 8th world wonder so I think I'd make them human sized.

We exchange sizes.
Then I go spelunking.

Use wand to Become smaller than a fairy. Have tink mock and humiliate me for being smaller and weaker than her. Taunting me How I am at the very bottom of the bottom floor of the food chain and wouldn't last a second without her doting protection. Telling me how lucky I am that she wants to stick around with a speck like me. She dresses me up in cutesy dolly outfits that she made her self. Shows me off and shared me with her girl friends. I am never heard from again by the outside world. Live happily

Face it tink is a bit of a cunt and would totally love it.

Being at work while nobody knows that Tink is in your pants doing lewd things.

Is this a motherfucking Vinesauce refrence?

this user gets it

Yeah, I'd want to shrink myself, that's less weird.

It all depends no the limits of the wand, is there a limit to the number of times it can be used? Can it only make people different sizes? We need some more rules
I think the true choice is to not use it at all and just do what everyone else has suggested.

the correct choice

Her big, me small

There will never be enough pics of Tink in those situations.
Why has no one else explored these situations as much as Zimmerman?

Does she have a fairy brother I can meet with instead?

Probably

Do you want Bobble or Clank?

cock goes where?

No I haven’t

Sauce pls

Oh, you sweet child.

I think they're all on paheal. Don't get your hopes up too high--he was kind of infamous for anatomy, sameface, and samebody. Although, his Tink stuff is the highlight of his work, imo.

>not watching her scoop up your seed and gulp down mouthful after mouthful like it’s the most delicious thing she’s ever tasted
My nigger.

It's a single spell wand. Lots of settings have those.

>Become smaller than a fairy
I like the way you think.

use it on her boobs until she can give you paizuri

Look upon this moment... savor it. Remember it always, for you are joined by it.

This guy gets it

>tfw you will never wrestle a fairy's toe and be forced to admit defeat.

I'd rather she wrestle my dick

This desu

Make her a mini giantess and keep me regular sized.

up

Basically this but then she would be a loli fairy, user :^)

>not keeping things as is and crushing her with your cock

Make her child sized.