And The MayMay is dead

and The MayMay is dead

The Virgin Cissy vs The Chad Trans

Oh God i want to sink my teeth into those fat juicy thighs

Did she also draw the virgin?

???

What’s worse, getting your meme killed by CalArts or getting your meme killed by BehindtheMeme

is this shadman

>No stretch marks
THIS IS A FAKE

So is this artist doing this purposefully to piss people off now? Are they self aware enough to know the hate her artstyle receives?

Tumblr hates it too, calling it tranny fetishism

They must know, it's not just us who hate it

Isn't this just an edit of her Captain America?

>calling it tranny fetishism
>youre not even allowed to sexualize someone who got a sex change to look appealing as the opposite gender
Feminists really do hate sex, dont they?

I don't think you know what fetish means, user. It's the difference between being able to find Asian women attractive and saying that you have an Asian fetish.

They also hate when white guys like nonwhite women. They decry it as a race fetish

Meanwhile I'm over here with good ol racism when it comes to my preferences

So where's the line exactly? And what's the difference between fetish and sexuality when I can easily say gays just have a dude fetish?

Do they not understand that Chad's face is supposed to be the exact shape of the country Chad?

>So where's the line exactly?
How you want to frame someone else's actions and opinions to feel justified in claiming moral superiority

>Do they not understand that Chad's face is supposed to be the exact shape of the country Chad?
I NEVER CONNECTED THE TWO

>no giant cameltoe

Wasted potential.

Stop triggering yourself
Stop triggering yourself
Stop triggering yourself

>got a sex change to look appealing as the opposite gender
According to them, that's not the reason people are trans. Still, that's the hottest reason.

No really, is this Shadman? I know he likes to cash in on surface level twitter memes, and this would mean hitting two birds with one stone.

Trump can murder damn near every other world leader with his chin.

>implying you don't want to be smothered to death by this

I was more implying that he's the only one who isn't below 5'8"

wait til you see it

>Feminists really do hate sex, dont they?

If you can’t have something then it helps your mental stability to hate it instead. That way, you can tell yourself that it’s not your fault that you can’t have it.

>Virgin CISsy
under-fucking-rated

South Park did it.

For real? Didn't know that, on the account that I don't watch South Park.

Think again, virgin cuck.

>he's right
holy shit

>the thick virgin vs EXTRA THICC CHAD

The Naruto part gets even better when you watch Boruto. Boruto's the only character who doesn't do the ninja run.

weird that uber-feminists and r/incel have so much in common

but it makes so much sense!

Help me finish this one.

i kinda wanna snap that thing in 2 and suck the innards and juices out like u would with a melty popsicle

It's an edit you retards.

Naruto ends up being a literal Chad because he both plows and marries Hinata, Konaha's prime piece of ass

>the bulge is actually canon to the show

There is nothing in Naruto that is remotely "chad" the entire show is based on virgin favoritism.

Explain how is this Sup Forums.

There actually is a scientific definition. A fetish is by definition abnormal, eg no pregnancy fetish, or heterosexual sex fetish. Not that tumblr or the people who hate them give a fuck.

>When burgers pretend to be european the post

Haha... HAHAHAHA!

You have no idea. Here's a fun fact: Naruto's creator based the bitchy Tsundere off his wifel. Hinata, the titty monster, was literally his dream girl who would see through his pathetic being. Autistic? Oh, hell yes. His wife eventually found out, went 'wtf' (because really, what the fuck) and they had a big ass fight.

You can't get any more virgin than Naruto.

>based the bitchy Tsundere off his wife
>His wife eventually found out, went 'wtf' (because really, what the fuck) and they had a big ass fight.
sauce?

>2d-ing your actual wife into an unlikable bitch
Is this reverse waifuism?

At least he wasn't drawing her getting fucked by niggers.

The fallout of Hiroshima and Nagasaki is responsible for west coast america’s retardation and it’s taste in character design.

WTF? I like Boruto now?

Meanwhile, Oda memed his waifu into reality.

Well then isn't it super facist to say white men dating non white women is racial fetishism? Wouldn't that imply that interracial relations are abnormal? Isn't that anti race mixing?

A fetish by definition is a sexual obsession over something to an abnormal degree

That meme was never really a meme, it was a power trip from some ugly woman that wanted to hate all the nerd men of this site by dragging all argument to penis lenght and hole authorization.

The thing is, the people that artist draws with huge lips and hourglass figures are meant to be ftm instead of mtf.

Good. It was really bad.

I actually liked more surrealistic editions.

Virgin/Chad is a psyop?

Yeah the artist has a weird bimbo trans male fetish going on

They made up a whole sexuality (asexual) to hate on people who have sex (allosexual).

Pregnancy fetish is absolutely a thing though

> heterosexual sex fetish
In this day of age, Hetero sex is slowly becoming a niche fetish.

>"Hey baby, we Ghana fuck or what?"

That isn't Trump. It's Putin.

>Naruto ends up being a literal Chad because he both plows and marries Hinata, Konaha's prime piece of ass

Friendly reminder that Kishimoto's own wife refused to have sex with him for a while because Naruto ended up with Hinata and not Sakura.

I know, it's just after seeing that picture I now realize how tall Trump is.

Racemixing is wrong.

>Feminists really do hate sex, dont they?
Only if you're dumb enough to think feminists really behave the way they say people ought to behave.

>Implying Sausk isn't a nigger

The artist goes to Calarts, and the notoriety all but guarantees her a cushy animation job when she graduates.
She's laughing at the haters.

Incorrect.
Correct.

So loving boobies is perfectly normal - if you can't get off unless you're tittie fucking, it's a fetish.
But people using it on the internet, including SJW whiners complaining about fetishization, usually only mean it as "something a person is really into."

Tumblr calls it fetishism when the truth is that no one is attracted to ftm cunts LARPing as gay men anyway

It's fetishism and you are gay. That's how it is.

Gems are automatically virgins. They are like anti-chads.

Californian genocide when?

underrated

When they were getting shit on tumblr for drawing captain anerica titties they just said it was empowering trans people, and after a ton of hate mail they left tumblr and moved on. Thankfully they weren't a huge pussy and left their tumblrs up, usually if any slight drama goes down they'll delete their Tumblr immediately. I have no idea why this artist is distorting their style to look so nasty, but they don't typically take criticism about it well. Their last tweet was an apology that is just what they said the last time they offended tumblr. I don't give a shit if the art is offensive or something, it's just fun to watch the freakout

Yes, but let them realize it on their own. Don't know how they missed the parody name of Mc.Shart on it.

So if you're not shitposting, is Naruto the Doug of Japan?

>artist draws bad art
>people call it bad art

yes that artist sure did make a fool out of everybody, well played bad art artist

No. Naruto accomplished things. He grew up to be a (mostly) respected leader with a good family. At best, Doug just grew up and became Roger's mistress.

it's not even a matter of sex appeal most times. gender dysphoria's not something that just happens every so often, or only when someone feels like sex or sex appeal is involved; it's pretty consistent, granted with obvious spikes under the right provocation. But it's a sociological disorder. Kids pick up on and internalize certain nonsense rules at a young age and when their own understanding of how people get categorized pigeonholes them outside their assigned gender it creates a disconnect that can manifest in symptoms like depression or dissociation. It's not a natural chemical imbalance though (usually) it's specifically triggered and circumstantially avoidable. if anything most trans people have a tendency to fall into either extreme of sexuality where they're kinda of sex starved given all the repression, or the complications of having sex as a trans person is like the one big thing that still triggers their dysphoria and they actually prefer to avoid it save with people they really trust.

Salty Sakushit

The stupid aspect to this kind of thing is that when it pisses people off, the artist will only tell themself that they are only "triggering close-minded normies" and keep it up. Because in our society of everyone really really badly wanting to be the tortured minority victim, any level of criticism is imagined to only come from evil racist bigot caricatures, probably white male christians. So if the artist sees any negative comments they go right to
>MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
and keep it up and continue doing what they are doing.

Wait, the Chad is a trans?

>feminists really hate sex don’t they?
Well the feminist camp is usually divided into two factions regarding sex (basically “we can have sex with whoever we want because we’re independent!” Vs “fuck men, nobody should be having any sex, that just gives them more power!”)
These two factions have been fighting each other since the 60s I think.

Yea but this is basically separating them between the

>Thots who want to fuck whatever they want and be 100% free of any form of judgment because "fuck you I do what I want" and call it rights
>400lb pink hair buzzcut hambeasts with eye, lip, and nose piercings that no one will ever touch at all....ever

Reminds me of this

I’d say those are usually the extremes of both sides. I have had dubious fortune to know girls on both sides of the argument during college, including both extremes. On the moderate scale it’s mostly
>pseudo-thots who don’t actually cheat, but fuck like rabbits when they’re in a relationship, and are usually incredibly loose when they’re single.
vs
>literally the Puritan soccer moms of the future

It can get pretty good, but the vast majority don't do anything interesting. It's a lot like Baneposting in that way, no one bothers to put effort into delivering it well.

Once Silicon Valley leaves to escape persecution fod being a haven of cis white males.

Then there is nothing of value left.

But that's wrong