en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan_Democrat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What is Michigan even doing?
Making themselves great again

doing it's best to MAGA.

youtube.com/watch?v=tN8gF5t-QpQ

>100%
>Still not called for Trump after 3 days

Going to laugh really hard when he doesn't bring back any of his promised manufacturing plants or rebuild any of their infrastructure. He straight up lied to the people of Michigan. Really sad.

If they count the rest of the votes they'd have to say Trump won the popular vote.

Thus they just freeze it.

And the democrats has done so much for the rustbelt during their two consecutive terms?

Michigander here, fuck if I know.

It doesn't even matter. Just kill us.

when the count is that close I think they have to do an automatic recount although it doesnt take 3 days do to that

why bother?

he doesn't even need michigan anymore..

I live in Michigan. The auto bailout saved the state. Say what you will about propping up enterprise that is too big to fail, but if GM folds we are fucked here. So instead of living in a depression I've gone up $30k in salary while Obama was in office.

Subtract out the sanctuary city and day crossing vote day votes by illegals and he really slammed it.

Every American who votes must have their vote counted. That's the way democracy works.

The Secretary of State's office has called the race for Trump, and Governor Snyder has congratulated Trump on his victory.

A bipartisan election canvassing is underway to verify the results currently and make everything official. If anything, Trump will gain votes from the process.

The race is entirely over, the AP is just being gutless cowards at the moment.

>I've gone up
Yet your state is in fucking shambles.

Only parts of it, and that's for different reasons. Oakland county is still one of the wealthiest areas in the US.

So we know what the final score really was.

>there is only one industry in the rust belt

jesus christ

You realize that the rust belt used to be the manufacturing center of the world right?

Clinton adopting NAFTA and bringing China into the WTO bled millions of jobs to China

inb4 the "all jobs were lost to technology meme"

Chinese people, despite all attempts to prove otherwise, are not in fact robots.

important for statistics

easiest game of locate the nigger counties

I'm talking about Michigan. I don't live in the rest of the rust belt so if I'm perfectly honest I'm not as concerned about it. We've got plenty of industry in Michigan and had more before NAFTA, but auto is still our lifeblood. I'm not defending other stupid decisions Democrats have made. I'm just counter arguing that what they did during Obamas term wasn't important.

hm?
Are you saying there is 400k+ republican votes that they are ignoring in MI?

>Shambles
Unemployment in 09 was ~15%, under Snyder it's gone down to ~5%. Even Detroit went from ~25% to ~10%. Tax revenue is up significantly, and deficits have been cut accordingly.

Michigan, especially the non-urban parts of the state, is absolutely booming. That's an extremely outdated perception.

That Canadian bitch Granholm REALLY fucked up the state, but Snyder has gotten it on the right track to the point where it's probably one of the best states in the Midwest to live in currently.

Mich. was fucked LONG before NAFTA. Detroit was fucked by Japan, and fat and lazy GM and Ford execs who couldn't respond in time to a changing market and were cutting costs everywhere and making shit cars. On top of that, the carmaker unions drove manufacturing out of the country in the 80's and 90's, with strikes and skyrocketing costs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan_Democrat
They are the reason the west will prevail.

Now is that definition of unemployed
>Have no job
or is it
>Have no job, but dont count the people who havent had a job in over 6 months

Why do the people in Detroit not want to vote Trump? He wants to revive Detroit and being back jobs.

You know why

dey black
and the whites in these areas are essentially social workers

>Ford motor company was going to move to Mexico
>Trump's speech single-handedly prevented this
>thanks obama

wew lad

/Macomb/ user reporting, can confirm that meme magic is alive in all generations here.

Local college is also redpilled as fuck. Even the muzzies love Trump here! Many such kasich!

Everyone looking for work has left Detroit, it is a shell of its former self.

All that remains are the Niggers who keep killing eachother there.

This. Especially after the media has pushed the lie that Hillary won the popular vote. If it turns out that Trump won the popular vote as well, the media and all the libtards will get BTFO again. Stop counting and stop reporting on it is their only answer.

Joe?

Several reasons. Foremost, there are a lot of uneducated niggers that think that reading books is "acting white". Trump is everything they hate. Also, they only vote for criminals like Kwame Kilpatrick and HRC. But there is also a large Mexican presence in Detroit. They also don't like Trump for obvious reasons. Then there are the suburbs bordering Detroit in Wayne county, like Dearborn. Dearborn has the largest Muslim population in the US. You probably understand why they don't like Trump. Wayne county also has a few major universities, so it has a lot of college kids that were conned by Hillary. Then there are the white people that wanted Sanders, but didn't want Hillary or Trump, so they voted third party (third party hit 4.4% in MI). The rest of the white were generally split between Trump and Clinton.

Most of the blue counties you see on the map here are either university areas, corrupt government areas, or filled with stupid Dindus.

Michigan is basically Wisconsin without cheese. You're all hillbillies and retards.

Chris, sorry.

I didn't say that Trump never did anything for us. But Trump doing something doesn't mean I can't be grateful for something Obama did.

It'd need to be 600k, now.

Hillary will win final popular vote by 1mil+

I wonder what happened to Joe.

You the Chris getting an Agriculture degree?

That's the upper peninsula. And they don't have cheese but they have pastys

I'm near Detroit and Dearborn and my city is turning into Mexico.

I need to fucking move.

The Soros-controlled voting machines weren't good enough at rigging.

just a reminder, the bottom section used to be pro-blue

Ohioan here and gotta say but the boys up in the Mitten are a little "slow" if you know what I mean

If you've never been to Detroit, you can't understand.
There aren't many Blacks there. Almost all of them are straight up,trademarked Detroit niggers. They seethe with hatred for Whites. As in actual trembling,lip twitching hatred. Because it's our fault that they live like savages in a city that's been black run for what? 40 years?
Watch an episode of hardcore pawn. The jews running the shop are putting on a show for the camera. The niggers aren't.

I'm the Chris getting a Political Science degree. You know, that asshole in the K building always wearing the MAGA hat and having to deal with John the christfag.

He was up 13000 yesterday, barely 12000 now. Looks like they're finding 6 gorillion lost votes in Detroit like I predicted.

Nice numbers.

I don't know John but he sounds like an asshole.

I'm enjoying this saga

You'll never get the real results, goyim

Where you at senpai? I'm in west Dearborn and it is mega comfy. Easily the best middle class Inner suburb

>le black not nigger meme

>Hillary will win final popular vote by 1mil+
makes one wonder how many illegals voted

>detroit niggers and kalamazoo niggers voted killary

You ever seen an actual Detroit nigger? I went with someone to look at the damage to their house after they evicted one. It left shit in a piss jar dead center of the living room and smashed the toilet into a million pieces. I can understand being upset about being evicted but he wasn't paying rent so should have expected it.

Detroit was rigged af. Trump was winning it up until around 95% of the votes were in then hillary landslide

Just wait and see what will happen when we have a government that doesn't regulate the fuck out of everything.

>le
Seriously. GTFO.

Thanks, pal. Are we even on the same campus? Lmao.

successfully trying to outvote their nigger infestation

>Clinton adopting NAFTA and bringing China into the WTO bled millions of jobs to China

Just like Ross Perot said it would
fucking people will never learn

dogpiling

MAGA

I want a GTA Detroit so bad.

Yeah they're as dumb as those Ohioan Koalas.