ITT: Things that are true but nobody but you will believe

ITT: Things that are true but nobody but you will believe

I started both the "give me the delegates donald" and the "bootlicker" memes on Sup Forums

jet fuel cant melt steel beams

what bootlicker meme?

CTR doesn't exist in Sup Forums. Most of them are shitposters and leftist trolls.
>inb4 nice try ctr shill.

I started the pepe meme

People who defend cops no matter what are called "bootlickers"

I've had sex. With a woman. More than once!

Putin, Trump, and Hillary are all doing the bidding of Soros.

i started the use of cuck as an insult for libtards

This thread is cancer

BULLSHIT

Homosexuality is an illness.

Depression doesn't exist

Is this you starting the meme? Go away.

i started the bro tier sikh meme

That is true if you are moot.

I have a huge penis

I started Sup Forums

>a leaf having the ability to start not one, but two memes

Of course you did, hat.

There's factually no way that you coined the term bootlicker, and I've never heard "give me the delegates donald" so you're basically 0/2 on your shitty meme history. Bootlicker is a term that's been around since before internet memes in case you didn't know that.

Mine?

I was the inspiration for "Poopfeast420".

I asked for "feels good frog" pictures and that started the pepe meme

>feels good man

leafposting was the fault of the CTR

I've been helping the cause the past two years and have been riding the trump high all week, despite having to deal with SVU shit in my job.

I started the "What's his/her endgame" meme. I first did it on /qa/ and then brought here.

I made this flag.

I'm the original creator of this snek.

I started the trump dobs on Sup Forums

I made two portuguese flags.

I was a pioneer of meme magic and kek, also probably one of the high wizards if there was ever a ranking, much work done for the king.

bootlicker is decades old.

helping to popularize it here maybe, but you couldn't have started them here unless you started them the day /new/ or Sup Forums were created.

Imperial Japan variant.

>give me the delegates donald
Hello newfag!

bullshit

I'm the hacker known as Sup Forums.

America funds ISIS.
No one I know believes this when I tell them. They always believe (((moderate rebels))) exist.

I started the Nazi party in Germany and helped overthrow the Wiemar republic.

There has been a very noticeable drop in shills since Donald won. Ctr were definitely here but it seems like they've quit. Of course trolls and leftists remain.

tupac is alive in serbia

I started Barron posting when I was hungover and shitposting in the morning by always posting the pics of Damien from The Omen since Barron looks just like him and pretended he was the anti christ

Feels good since even Lauren Southern got involved in some Barron posting

this was a meme before you were born

I am Eric Trump and I post here regularly

>never heard of give me the delegates
>being this new

I also had a well known Trump supporting twitter user tweet out one of my posts on here from like 10 months ago which was weird since that post only got like 2 responses

beautiful. fukken saved. praise kek!

you
(you)
(((you)))

No, really. The origin of it is my post on the vinesaucevidya forums, and someone made an account called poopfeast420 based on that post. It spread from there, although I'm not sure how many people know where it came from originally.

Trudeau's hardly a cuck, he's got a white wife and 3 white children

>my greatest achievement in life is posting pictures of somebody else's kid
cuck

nice try ctr shill.

im an artist that supports trump

As long as they're someone else's kids, you're cucked.

Bootlicker was /k/ b4 pol, you lying sack of shit. Digits confirm please.

nice

I'm an attractive girl.

>inb4 tits or gtfo

I am Donald Trump

You are a retard. Bootlicker has been around before the internet

It was just simple hungover funposting, I didnt know some goofball was gonna start creating memes where Barron is some all knowing autistic genius

I got a small weiner

/k/ Things that are true but nobody but you will believe:
Canada is second only to burgerland in terms of first world gun laws.

>i have super powers...occasionally.

I started the >implying meme years ago with another user.

It started in 1 thread then the entire board was doing it.

>attractive girl calls herself attractive

I believe you roastie

Uniparty is mine i swear

Generally enjoyable meme
Slightly higher up than really makes me think and how will Sup Forums ever recover

I coined the term "newfag" next thing I knew everyone was calling each other fags.

I am a nigger

Asking for tits is Sup Forums-tier

but feel free to prove you're actually an attractive girl, especially if you have a MAGA hat to wear

Which board?

digits confirm

Either Sup Forums or Sup Forums, I don't remember but those were the only boards I visited back in the day. I don't frequent any of them anymore.

*I consider myself an attractive "girl" but am actually a severely mentally ill individual with a penis and I hate my life.

Fixed that statement for you

I was the first one to start using PEPE as a reaction image.

I trolled the fuck out of Australians on Sup Forums by pretending to be an Asian who hated Australia. This made me easily identifiable and then other people started to do it. This then caused anyone with the Australian flag that said something against Australia to be called Zhang and it then came to this board too.

I don't mind Trump at all as long as he doesn't fuck up my country's economy.

>I started a meme that existed before I was born

I once BTFO of a Cthulhu worshipping thread on /x/ and even got screencapped.

I was also one of the first dudes to defend Pence on /tg/ when everybody else was screaming because he was picked for VP.

bullshit, you didn't even have internet ten years ago

im a girl but ugly and fat and hate myself and contemplate killing myself daily
but then i think about all the memes i'll miss so i stop

I was the smartass on Sup Forums that told activision bf2 needed dinosaurs. I shitposted about dinosaurs all day that day and didn't know for like a year that it went anywhere cuz I don't play shooters

Chin up, there's plenty of obese basement dwellers that would give all their neetbux for one night with a 3d