Anyone ever regret taking the redpill?

Anyone ever regret taking the redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/acidjazzsinger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. Do you see how miserable blue-pilled people are?

I was born with it

>tfw brought up in a red pilled household
I never had a choice

Checked and no. Redpill is glorious.

I ate both of them plus a black one........fuck I'm tripping ballz over here!!!! No regrets though hahahahahahaaha

Sometimes I wish I was blissfully ignorant and just live my life. If I had the choice I would go bluepill.

Being redpilled as made me extremely depressed. Attempts to redpill others is a futile attempt. Watching my closest family members and friends rejecting common sense frustrates me to no end.

Redpill, Bluepill or any "Insert color"-pill... It's all the same.

The Redpill is just another layer of the "matrix". The irony is that the repilled cuck are so sure of themselves, that they are unable to question their worldview anymore.

Stay cucked meatbag!

no

No. I regret being born.

Kind of, because now I'm paranoid about the possibility of another market crash soon. At least we're prepared for such an event, unlike literally everyone I know.

checked

NOICE DIGITS

I've seen things you little pepes wouldn't believe.

Memes so spicy they burned the most notoriously criminal family-tree in America to the fucking ground.

I've seen a brakeless train traveling at over seven times the speed of light come to an immediate halt at the gates of the White House.

They will tell you it was beautiful, and you will feel proud. But you will never truly understand, little pepes. How it felt to be on the front lines, shitposting in all directions. The line between man and meme blurring until there was no distinction at all. For a short while, Kek walked among us.

And it was glorious.

I got asked this today actually. The answer is no. Ignorance is bliss, but knowing the truth gives you power. It gives you purpose. Now you can love your follow humans more because of our collective vigilance, while we try our best to retake back what is truly important to us as a species.
Fuck the blue pill, shit is fucked, but so is giving into the concept that it would be better off just not knowing.

Not since Trump won

i regret literally everything ive done in life. everything, even making a lot of money, because now im living like a troll off the dividends

the redpill sucks but it's no more sucky than the background rate of suckage

Of course not. Better to see the truth and be sad than to live a happy lie.

Shut up fucker and hand me the yellow and purple pillz! I'll eat em' all bitch!

oh shit looks like kek confirms

elegant

who is he

>he
that's not a trap you flaming homosexual

>tfw you realize every post you have seen on Sup Forums is the subconscious effort of us all to communicate the message of God, a desperate cry for help, do not eat from the fruit from tree of knowledge, the spirit of God is about to break out of this nation and restore the country to the likes of which we haven't seen in our lifetimes.

Mike Pence is taking Trump as his Disciple.

Mike Pence is bro tier.

Honestly, the more red pill you become, the more happier and in control you are. Being pessimistic after taking the red pill is only the beginning.

never

Every day

This board has essentially ruined my ability to coast through life as the optimist that I was

Everything in my mind is Googles this, Skype that, god emperor trump this

It's destroying my relationship

It's destroying my work life (everyone I work with is blue-pilled AF and I can't see them like I used to)

I think I have meme-war PTSD

I can never go back

Not at all. I'd rather be an intellectually lonely and disillusioned realist than otherwise.

Do not take the red pill

This is your warning

I heard liberals get hot women out of their league while conservative women want Chad. I kinda don't like that Sup Forums ruined liberal women for me, but then again maybe it's for the best.

the truth isnt a pill

its a worm that crawls down your throat and makes a nest in your brain until your brain stops

So i guess it got to you already, having crawled down your through up into your brain....

We're talking about syphilis right?

>I think I have meme-war PTSD

Fugg, you too? Just remember, we won, we won...

Yes, be a uber-cuck.

who IS this semon demon!?

nope its all paid off now

>yfw red pill and blue pill are terms these people came up with

you should regret being a fucking asuka fag

kys

why did both of them do it

for once I can agree with a black person

Nah, I prefer awareness to complacency.

it's a genetic defect, user.

You know what the true redpill is? Knowing that the truth you have come to understand will vanish in the whispers of time and that no matter how much you shout, you will inevitably fail.

I used to regret delving into the depths of forbidden knowledge. I remember the nights of depression just wishing to forget about it all. Some of those nights I was close to just offing myself. But I've found solace in the truth. I've made peace that this world, all of humanity, is destined to die in a doomed future. I've realized you can't forget the truth and that I should try to make peace with this miserable existence. My time will come when I depart this world. I will be happy, even if the last moments of my life are filled with agony. Because I've made peace with the fact that man is too worthless to uphold the truth. Whatever meets me on the other side, be it hell, heaven, or infinite non-existence, it will undoubtedly be better than the torture of carrying this weight.

this, at first its depressing and hard. You realize over time however that it only gets better when you make actual changes in your life. Workout, focus and compete to get a real goddamn job, have a kid. things start to look up

Sometimes I want to be a normie who has got nothing against Islam, africans, jews and immigration...then I remember : no fucking way.

Thats the Black pill granpaw

You are mixing up your medications again

Time to go to the home

Better to die for something than to live for nothing

Those faggots on social media who tweet about Miley cyrus ass twerking are worthless and not even human. They might as well not exist.

I fell into a barrel of redpill juice when I was young, my life never was the same... #noragrets

Pierce is useless as dirt
Trump is in charge

That's a really cute boy

saved.

I must agree.
Once you climb over that hill of desperation, begin to improve yourself and finally start to feel like how it is to live your life based on healthy values, enjoying the fruits of your labour, then you will truly be happy.

Never.

Truth sets you free.

I do regret red pilling some people IRL though.

You wasted kek's miracle in this bs gj

Part 1

Not at all.

Turned 51 last year.

I have been through two marriages. I have been single for almost 11 years. It wasn't until after my second divorce that I realized what had happened to me for the first 40 years of my life.

I had bought the lie. Go to college, get a job. Etc. etc.

I joined Uncle Sugar's Army right after college. Stayed in for 22 years and finally found my place in the big green machine. I retired and now I teach others my particular skill set. I digress.

Relevance is I wanted to go do hooah macho man shit with the boys. First wife freaked out when I joined and promptly got pregnant. The woman had other ideas. She screwed around while I was out being all I could be belly flopping out of C-130's and running through the woods like a mad man. Instead of being proud of her husband and treating me like the pile of badassery I was becoming, she bitched and moaned and caused more drama than was ever required. She couldn't handle two kids and cleaning the house. Yet somehow, her inadequacy was my fault. She refused to "allow" me to go down the Street to 7th Group and ask to play with those guys. It ended. Yes, child support, yes, shaky relationship with two kids that is just now starting to heal. Yes, she was shacked up and pregnant with a kid from the guy she was boning before the ink was dry on the divorce papers. Yes, of course I took the blame for the whole damn mess. Oddly enough I met her at a religious school.

But, I had yet to take the red pill. Like a good many, I had been brainwashed. So naturally, my responses were automatic and ingrained. I needed and wanted to be married. It was my duty as a man you see.

Every layer counts.

Who is this semen demen and is she legal?

nice story user

Say, pops, in your opinion is it possible for an adventuring military man to hold a house together?

No,just look those libtards

Not since Brexit.

Just take the black pill

Trump is president. We are in the age of miracles now....

Brexit didn't happen yet. Talking about leaving, and signing article 50 are two different things.

asukikes must hang

Part 2

Second marriage. A rebound hottie that wanted a big strong man because she was and still is basically weak. She was Left of center, far left in her thinking. That was ok I thought because being somewhat liberal, she will be tolerant. Besides, the sex was hot, she was a hard worker, smart as hell, and a looker... what could go wrong. She was crazy about me - until our wedding night. the hotsex stopped then and there. She turned out to be a helpless, sexless, passive aggressive bitch. I just wanted to keep doing hooah, macho man shit. I didn't, I went to a tech school of sort. Then I tried to do more man shit. Then I got invited to try out for CAG (Delta). No way THAT was going to happen - see, every time I tried to go do man stuff, she got pregnant. I had to stay and be the goodman, the good dad.

At this point I was completely lost, barely a blowjob in over a decade, unloved and unappreciated. Pretty much a manservant for a bitch. I gave up trying to be a one man Army and settled for a fairly "elite" technical job in the Secret Squirrel world. It was working. Thre more kids and I was ok with it, despite her bitchiness.

So, there I was, busting my ass, trying to do what it was I was supposed to do. Then she decided she had put her career on hold long enough and with a 2 year old girl on the couch crying for her mom, off the bitch went to find a fresh victim who would be ok with no pussy and no supper and an underlying anger. She found that sap alright. He left his wife, she left me and there it is.

Good news is I make over 6 figures now. I have had more ass than I could ever imagine. I have told no fewer than 6 women I wasn't going to marry them after they did every and any thing imaginable to get me hooked. Shortly after the second divorce I took the redpill and haven't looked back. Yeah, I still bust my ass to be a good dad, cause sure as hell my kids didn't deserve any of it.

Only if the Society forces extreme consequences on women who misbehave.

The major advantage of Muslims is that they dont have to worry about their wives stepping out on them when they go off to war because they dont enjoy sex (clitoris is cut off, reverse circumcision lol) and any Muslim woman caught with another man is brutally murdered in an honor killing.

Sandniggers might be primitive and backwards but they know how to keep a bitch in line and there are alot of men who convert to that religion exclusively because inspite of all the other bullshit and least they dont have worry about their females anymore.

no

but this hypervigilance is exhausting
>what is or what is not doctored
>what does this mean in the short and long run
>was this premeditated or knee-jerk

Red pill is mental masturbation. Anyone who thinks they have a monopoly on the truth is bound to be a shitty person. Believe what you want, but for fucks' sake, don't call yourself enlightened or redpilled or what have you, it makes you look like a fucking fedora.

This Asuka's a fucking goddess. WHo is she? She's so kawaii.

JUDEN!!!!

yes we fucking are kek

SIR YES SIR!

Here's a redpill for you. The girl in your pic is very fat now.

worst girl

Jew boy speaks truth, for once.

I know muh dick is bigger than yours leaf

this guy

who is this ginger fleshlight?

I'v always felt 'red pilled'

At first I did. But never again.

of course not. Gf neither. We enjoy being redpilled. We laugh about media, shills, dumbfucks from the gvnmt every fucking day and it feels good.

woah

Asuka > Rei

Part 3

All is well now. Piles of money in the bank, kids love me, all my shit is paid for. You get the idea. Life is finally good.

I didn't write any of this for your fucking sympathy, but as a warning. Don't take your manhood for granted. Don't sell it for pussy, or what passes for "love". If a woman doesn't understand and can articulate that love is a choice made, not a feeling then drop her. If a woman shows any sign of wanting to fight with you over who is charge, dump her. If she nags or bitches or is reluctant to give head, dump her. If she can't cook a real meal, dump her. If she has faggot friends, dump her. If she hates Trump, dump her.

In short, live your life without regard for what she says she wants or needs. YOU decide what she needs because you are smarter than she is (or should be). You tell her what her "needs" are then make it happen. Tell her "no" to a request at least once a week. On and on I could go, hopefully you get it.

Take the red pill long before I did. Learn from my mistakes. The last decade has been the best of my entire life. I only regret that I didn't wake up sooner.

Cheers boys.

Nah, I'm more confident and happier than I ever was prior to taking it.

A cosplayer who goes by the name of Acidjazzsinger.

instagram.com/acidjazzsinger

You're welcome.

I was much happier when i didnt know anything. I loved not knowing how the world was full of despair.

>so sure of themselves

Like you?

Stop being such a wimp bitch, people learn thing little by little, don't try to diminish others' improvements in becoming more aware of the world.

Thanks buddy!

Are you alright m8? You're 51 and that's ok but old as heck, you shouldn't be here with us kids.

would you let her Sup Forums ?

I`ve never been bluepulled tho.

Depends on the woman. Go get started before you get married. Get some money in the bank, get some stripes or shine on your collar. Adventure is for the young. Join when you are 18, spend ten years in raising hell. THEN,and only then get married if you want to. The brave and bold gig is for the young. It wears you down. Everyone knows it so guys get out or get DXed or go be the "old man" or the CSM or something.

If you want it to last, plan on marrying a girl who can cook biscuits from scratch, loves Jesus and gives good head. DON'T marry another Joe's exwife, an officer's daughter if you are enlisted, or a leftist bitch. It won't work.

Good luck.

Just who the hell is this slut?

>A cosplayer who goes by the name of Acidjazzsinger.
she 's perfect ;_;

I am good to go. I stumbled in here because of the election. I will go away in a few, been lurking really. Saw the redpill question and thought I would answer it because sure as hell, no matter how much shit some guy on here talks about redpills and whatnot, he is going to get the best blowjob of his life and there he goes..... I figure if he hears it from an oldman, then it might matter. Might not but I did what I could.

You guys are alright. Keep up the good work.

It was shocking. It was beautiful. It still gives me a tingle up my spine. But yet, the shame of even enjoying 1 rap song even if years ago, still haunts me today.

Yes.
I find the more I know, the more depressed I get.
I'm already /r9k/ tier.
I wish I could forget without doing some serious damage to my brain.

She looks like she is mad at you because her stomach hurts after you fucked her too deeply but she secretly enjoyed it and you both know it.