Is the Incredible Hulk inherently sexual? A small, mild mannered guy turning into a massive, muscular...

Is the Incredible Hulk inherently sexual? A small, mild mannered guy turning into a massive, muscular, hyper-masculine brute sure seems a bit off, almost like a metaphor for a flaccid penis becoming erect.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/3596014/attraction-sex-birth-control/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For gay men maybe, if they don't like twinks or bears.

Most women don't like really muscular and vascular men and straight men mostly think it looks cool.

Nah you're just a fag

Why do American """""""""""""""men""""""""""""""" see dicks everywhere?

>I have never read Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
Ang Lee's Hulk is still my favorite design from the various movies.

Patrician taste.

stop being a fag, fag.

Yes, but not as much as anonymous public masturbator Spider-Man.

>inb4 that gif of Hulk buttfucking Black Widow in the pussy

Post it

Sometimes I wish Hulk would get me pregnant...

I won't tell if you don't.

no;
you're just gay.

It's literally a modernization of Jekyll and mr Hyde.

>tfw you will never be tall and buff enough to use a girl like if she was an onahole.

Some do though. I know at least one that complained Hulk's dick isn't shown in the bath scene in Thor: Ragnarok.

>mainstream family friendly franchise
>why didn't they show genitalia
are you sure she wasn't retarded?

Real people sometimes say things called "jokes".
It's possible, she let me fuck her and I'm anything but a Hulk

They were probably joking

I agree, the Hulk is a form of masculinity so strong it's out of control and monsterous, and that definitely feels sexual.

Fucking fags. It's not sexual it's supposed to be cool as fuck. There is nothing more alpha than being a mindless monster who wrecks shit just for the sake of it. Most of the time the Hulk falls apart when he drops the persona and goes "NUU MUH GF" and makes those gay fucking googly eyes and reverts back to being a soyboy.

Most power fantasies have an unspoken sexual element, yes. Power, physical or otherwise, is what makes men attractive.

Alpha is a term that describes the only breeding male of a pack. To be alpha is specifically to be dominant sexually.

Cool and sexy are the same thing, men just prefer saying cool because it makes us feel less gay.

Hulk is the power fantasy. She-Hulk is the sexual one.

Except instead of becoming Hyde he turns into Frankenstein's Monster.

Sort of. The hulk concept is like a more actiony superhero version of the Nutty Professor. Or Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. The only difference is those two go through the Transformations willingly. Whereas Hulk is like a preteen getting an unwanted erection.

Humans dont have an Alpha system. Neither do wolves. Before anyone has a knee jerk sperg attack spend 30 seconds double checking your facts on google.

Forgot to add. The purpose of those two Scientists making their respective transformation formulas was to become more confident, masculine, and headstrong.
And I'm not talking about the Eddie Murphy Nutty Professor I mean the Jerry Lewis one.

Hulk is not a power fantasy. He’s a tragic character, all that power but its controlled by his id. He has no real control, just rage and undirected destructive power, that ruins his life, his friends lives, and occasionally strangers lives. Hulks an outcast whos mostly afraid of himself, really not a power fantasy like Superman or Goku.

She is is totally a power and sexual fantasy, and thats just dandy apples in my book.

The Hulk isn't a power fantasy.

Yes, what we observed of captive and stressed out wolf behavior was wrong and we love to inappropriately apply that inaccurate assessment to human society, but none of that changes the meaning of the term. We made it up in a time of ignorance and it still carries the same meaning, even if what it was derived from has been disproven a million times over. Language tends to be sluggish in that way.

No, male power fantasies don't work that way.
She-Hulk is inherently sexual, though.

He's slid in that direction over the years. Little kids certainly don't enjoy him because of the tragic drama of his life story. They like him because he is strongest there is.

Male power fantasies specifically work that way. If anything She-Hulk being both physically imposing and sexually powerful is the abnormal one. Women generally don't have the same evolutionary pressure to fight off their sexual competition to claim a mate. I mean, it still happens, but humans are a strange kind of ape.

>Hulk is the power fantasy
i don't read comics and I'm no psychologist
but I thought a big component of power is control, and a big part of Hulk is that Banner can't control the Hulk and that he's constantly struggling to take control from him

I think you fell for the "listen to what chicks say rather than pay attention to what they do" meme.

>women only like twinks
When will this meme end

funny story
time.com/3596014/attraction-sex-birth-control/

No.. hulk is about the fear of Man's Hubris. It's why most of his stories (used to be) about Bruce stopping them from recreating the Gamma Bomb or Getting his DNA.

>Freudian “psycho-analysis”
Anyone who buys into this kind of pop psychology should be slapped.

But seriously, if you’re stretching for meaning: it’s an allegory for puberty. There’s kind of a sexual component, I guess but it’s mostly social and internal conflict.