TRUMP NASA WANTS TO MAKE WH40K REAL

ITS HAPPENING BOYS

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2016/11/9/13574194/nasa-earth-science-trump-presidency-space-policy-private-partnerships
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine if we get a moon landing during a Trump presidency. I would die of patriotism

For the Emperor!

>white man on mars

>white man on mars
I can already see it, the race baiting media would say "B-but who built it?!? Whose money did you all use? Everyone contributed towards Mars, s-so the w-white man didn't l-land on it!"

>the groundwork for which was largely begun by President Obama's administration.

LOL that nigger defunded the shit out of NASA's already thin budget.
>SpaceX and Boeing
Private companies who btfo NASA, but only because Obama fucked NASA

Soon.

>those chrome tabs
Fucking Kek

My only criticism to the direction NASA and spaceflight in general is taking is using manned crews. We should master AI and send robots into space instead of humans until we get a grasp on better rocket tech. We also need to start asteroid mining operations.

>mankind will colonize other plants during a trump presidency
Make humanity great again

WHO ARE HIS PRIMARCHS??????

so far it's Confirmed that Ron Paul is Malcador and Pence is Guilliman

NASA is a bunch of frauds
We have never been to the moon it was PAINFULLY fake.
Earth may even be flat, seriously.
We have more to gain by exploring the ocean than we do the moon or likely Mars.

We are Ollanius Pius

Who is Sleepy Ben?

who /space wolves/ here?

/x/ is the inquisition

The defunding of NASA fucking struct me deep.

Of all the stupid wasteful absolutely brain dead cash burning spending our Government funnels our tax dollars into. Space exploration at least resulting in tremendous historical events and led to many huge innovations of technology we use today. Even if there was not a direct cost/profit ratio you could depend upon the fucking SPIRIT of exploring and developing our ability to leave the planet is worth every cent.

Tore me the fuck up when NASA got shitcanned. I want fucking colonies. It is not enough to be absolute rulers of one planet. We need them all.

Vulcan

Except that I'm serious. I don't get how anyone can believe the painfully fake moon landing was real.

Imagine Trump on Moon.

The Emperor has no need for that nonsense

The only reason private companies are gaining so much ground is that they are able to take NASAS decades of accomplishment.

The problem with privatization of space is they are motivated by profits.

NASAS true motivation and goal is to further human knowledge and technology for our race.

BASED

Which one is Sanguinius

Oh great another (((reality))) tv show. This time heavy on the cgi. . .

>YFW Grand Inquisitor Gowdy stands ready to perform exterminautus on LibCult Deathworld 4

>soon

United States of the Universe.

America, fuck yeah

Dont forget to take out the garbage, young Jayden

The most beautiful child.

You say that, but I'm sure within the hour of a white astronaut being chosen to lead that mission, we'll see an article called "Can We Talk About the White-Washing of the Mars Expedition?" with at least seven uses of the term "Trump's America". #GiveMarsToMuslims will be trending that same day.

I guess kek approves. Then again he is a chaos god so it makes sense.

We never went to the moon, you guys are believing the most ridiculous fairy tail ever conceived.

I wish we could send only muslims to mars. In fact, all of them if possible.

MAKE THE GALAXY GREAT AGAIN

Rename NASA to the Imperial Navy

Hate to say it but Milo

Let me see if I can find the shoop

Barron!

>not realizing that the "private" companies have much better solutions than nasa right now

>Trump will be the first President of the universe

Damn, the Berenstein Bears know how to live it up.

The reason there are never any stars on video shot in space is because faking the proper celestial alignments would be too difficult and if they mess up it would prove it was fake.
inb4 someone posts that bullshit about why stars can't be seen in space because durrr

The Inquisition is at your service.

>already trying to give Obama credit for what Trump plans to do with NASA
literal cuckolds

if we go to the moon again, it will be to harvest moon fuel (helium-3)

it's what the private space companies are after

That's dust you fucking moron.

i am starting to think the ayyy lmaos planned this all along so the strongest countries would unite withouth their populations being against it, then we will get our 1 world government and join the galactic federation, sneaky snakes

Nigga I don't care about the moon.

Just give me a Gundam partnership with Nippon already.

literally nobody would care
everyone of significance has moved on to alternate media

the last bastion of click bait will be Sup Forums

fuck you

>those tabs

11/10

Kek is a chaos god in the sense of creating pandemonium.

Not worshiping death and hedonism.

If he was a chaos god he'd be closer to Malal/Malice, a minor chaos god of....fucking shit up. They even some times fuck up their own plans just to be absolute madmen.

>autistic picture implying taking away the color from an image reveals more information than the orginal

Can we not use warp travel? That shit seems kinda dangerous without gellar fields.

Is the earth flat too? or hollow? Both?

kek but also relevant. Vulcan was alot like sleepy ben other than both being black.

We can't send them to Mars, that's Adeptus Mechanicus territory.

Somewhere in the Andromeda galaxy would suffice.

KEK

Mars and beyond.

Literal God Emperor.

Who will be Russ, the Wolf King?

Literally the best possible outcome and the thing I hadn't dared to hope for.

Don't we need to come up with a fusion device to use it that isn't a bomb, first?

pls no feed

Yeah Obongo raped NASA...Trump needs a NATIONAL QUEST FOR MOON OIL...lets do it.

KEK.

They're literally using the same engineers and the same plans.

The only difference is that these projects don't need to be shelved for 12 years for congress to sort out which district builds what part.

Still a chaos god. Still ABSOLUTELY HERETICAL.

it's barenstain

sorry

Not only that but idiot women POC run it, so double fucked. Get those white men back in charge and give it ample funding without limits to technology it can use or silly parameters and we'll have colonies out there within decades.

>master AI
would be a fucking terrible idea.

I get the NASA thing, what is he going to do with NSA tho?

gr8 job!

NASA is based af. They got pillaged by the private sector because of a meager budget, yes, but fortunately for them they are the beacon of space exploration and have replenished their ranks and then some. Any Mars mission will involve NASA and in a significant manner.

>Trump sends manned mission to Mars

Wow Google is censoring moon landing hoax evidence since last time I checked. All the best evidence has disappeared.

>what is he going to do with NSA tho
hopefully dismantle
we don't need satan's eyes without evil

>thinks NASA is real and not a television show
>thinks we don't already have AI
>thinks voting actually made a difference

Get on my tinfoil level, pleb

i would go on an all out, dicks out, no fap, no beer runs fasting.

>Thinking Abominable Intelligence is a good idea
>Being this much of a tech-heretic

>A half-century has passed since God Emperor Trump began moving Earth's burgeoning population into gigantic orbiting space colonies

First you would die because of the ridiculous amount of money a moon-landing would waste.

You can see the studio spotlight in the helmet reflection FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

We need colonies with whites only so that the homeworld can accidentally get nuked and eliminate the undesirables

thats literally the theme of the Star Trek series by the way. They could only conceive of a multicultural world where 95% of nonwhites were wiped out in a cataclysm in their past

theverge.com/2016/11/9/13574194/nasa-earth-science-trump-presidency-space-policy-private-partnerships

>BUT BUT BUT BUT MY "EARTH SCIENCES".

kek is part of god's plan buddy it's okay, we must deny him as an idol sure, but the mannifestation of kek as meme magic is inherently working in our favor as long as our motives stay true.

THERE IS ONLY ONE PATH OPEN TO US NOW!

>First moon landings really do turn out to be hoaxes
>Actual first-ever moon landing occurs during President Donald Trump's term

>Trump really is the God Emperor

Does that mean we were the Thunder Warriors?

You stupid pieces of shit can't see what's right in front of you face.
You can SEE where the backdrop begins in every photo!!!

^
this

only 6/10ths white

fucking /tg/ lmao

>Imagine if we get a moon landing during a Trump presidency. I would die of patriotism

Fuck that lets put a white man on Mars before the Chinks can get there.

>Trump makes a deal with them
>"I will put us on the moon for real this time, BUT then I get to tell the people we faked it first."

I really hope his Art of the Deal is worth as much as he thinks it is. Can you imagine him actually getting them to concede even partially with him?

>"I want two term limits. We're getting two term limits."
>n-n-no! m-m-m-muh good record!
>"Two terms."
>No please! Anything!
>"Fine, three terms."

>We also need to start asteroid mining operations.
I definitely agree with this, whether it be through public or private means, it would give humanity access to a shitload more resources.