youtube.com/watch?v=fi1U8XL9Gm0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n0OXhVQp-a4?t=1m34s
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'M THE VICTIM THAT MEANS I RULE OVER YOU

>nigger who isn't indigenous calling kettles black
>ousting her friend on camera as being illegal
>parrots more rhetoric that freedom of speech is fine as long as that speech is deemed acceptable to them
WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY SO GOD DAMN STUPID

I'm glad those cunts got BTFO

They sill run their mouth, though. I hope Pence and Trump will crack down on those hoes.

That tall gay guy is alright in my book

I mean I hate SJWs too but this guy is such a fucking douchebag.

>This is not your country! The moment you go back to Europe is when I go back to Africa!

Lol. My ass.

Yeah he should really be polite to those screeching harpies surrounding him and calling him a racist rapist. We should show the left kindness.

I'm literally shaking for them :.(

>t. ass-blasted Chadphobe

I'd let him impregnate me 2-3 times.

Please stop advertising, Jacob

Disgusting non whites all over the place

GUISE PLZ LEME SAY SOMETHING, PLZ LEM,E SAY SOMETHIN !!!

I want to be entertained but the though process of these women is enraging

The funniest part is that the guy is another spic. We are truly the most racist.

That Chad is quite the qt and the Trump apparel just makes him more so.

Would happily suck cock/10. No gay marriage needed.

You can tell all those illegal bitchies would love to suck on that superior Big Wasp Juicy Dick

kill yourself faggot

You're not going to have a civil discussion in an environment like that with complete strangers. He's there just to taste their salt and they were happily shaking it down on him.

What does these looks are trying to convey ?

Fag.

Just a fishmouth syndrome.

There's literally nothing wrong with wanting to gag on a superior Wasp Cock

it was exhausting watching every single one of them jibber jabber back and forth

>Nobody is saying don't speak
>We're saying don't be disrespectful

This is what happens when the media portrays dumb black women are being smart.

Chad is actually wrong about the affirmative action ban in Washington which hurts his credibility but he is probably right on the overall point about her SATs having to be lower.

>>ousting her friend on camera as being illegal
This. I'd pull out of the crowd just to call ICE.

>That smile
Kek

why waste time talking to mud people though, honestly? Their primitve brains can't comprehend logic

It's funny how these people honestly think "offensive" opinions are disrespectful. Illegals have no fucking right to be here draining our economy, saying they should be deported is not fucking disrespectful. Them being here is disrespectful to every immigrant who went through the legal channels to come here

now that opinion, sir, is just enough to trigger those fishmouths
tell them to visit President DJTs website for the facts

is it from taking so much bait all their life?

Fuck me hard chad. All left wing women secretly want right wing men.

>you're living on stolen land
>not stolen, conquered

BTFO

>negress constantly interrupting with Sheboon Screech
>"I'm juss sayin', don' be out hurr all rude n' ignant n' shiiieeeeeet

>The second she stops and he begins speaking she interrupts again
>GO AHEAD, TALK
You can always tell someone has no fucking argument when they interrupt you as much as they can

>>"you just told one of my friends she's going to be deported"
>>"is she here illegally?"
Anons please explain this shit to me?

It looks like in current USA its COMPLETELY FINE to be illegal.
People defending illegals and whine about protection of illegals.
G-guys what the fuck. Is it normal and okay to be an illegal?

The thing is - i fucking hate living in this degenerate Russia and was thinking about escaping to USA illegally many times. My mother died and i never seen my father-i have nothing to loose.
It looks like i can live here illegally like those fucks?

I mean not anymore because Trump was elected but still.

it like in america illegal people are completely fine?

Them balls are so cute desu.

>it like in america illegal people are completely fine?
Yes. Because at the moment our immigration laws are a fucking joke that are hardly ever enforced. We have fucking illegals collecting benefits and getting drivers licenses in some states.
And fucking Obama himself said last week that illegals can vote without fear of being deported

No, its not like.
BUT that's part of what this election conflict has been, globalism versus nationalism.

The liberals do NOT think that it is wrong to come to a country illegally. They started thinking this a lot in the last 8 years. They don't want it to be a crime or for people to get punished for it.

>our immigration laws are a fucking joke that are hardly ever enforced. We have fucking illegals collecting benefits and getting drivers licenses in some states.
wtf i love illegal immigration now.

Seriously i might go to USA then. Im a freelancer so i wont have that much problems to find job. And i can live in any shedhole as long as it has internet connection and electricity.
>The liberals do NOT think that it is wrong to come to a country illegally.
Hmm....am i beling bluepilled here?

These two sentences perfectly capture their subversive double-talking horseshit. You can speak, but don't be disrespectful. Oh by the way I define 'disrespectful' as everything that comes out of your white mouth. So don't speak.

I hope they keep this shit up so that 2018 and 2020 are fucking layups.

Might want to be careful considering that the left has been fear mongering russia for a while now.

>Might want to be careful considering that the left has been fear mongering russia for a while now.

I will tell them that im gay who runs from homophobia.
Problem solved.

>I will tell them that im gay

youtu.be/n0OXhVQp-a4?t=1m34s

Hey whatsup Pidoraha?
Drunk Putenka already?

"NO, NO ANCHOR BEBE? NO STAY FREE PESOS? U R RACIST!"

>kokokopidorahi
>kokokoputenka
>all that salt
Keep being assblasted, faggot.

You must understand. The leading SJWs who took over the universities are not Americans. They hate Americans. They hate white males. Driven by ethnic hatred they berate and scream at millions of white Americans without a shred of human remorse. Social justice is not what you call in America "progressive thinking.” It is an invasion and conquest over white Americans. More of my fellow white Americans suffered horrific shrieks and verbal abuse at their genderfluid hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Social justice theory is the greatest mental slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators.

That they are disgusted by the douchiness.

I think they want his cock.

Unis are butt ugly places these days because of all the shitskins. Absolutely defiled.

Oh god this is gold, i hatd those illegals bragging about how they earn a lot of dollas without payinx taxes and retaking lands, please dont send back those whales, you can send them to japan

>illegals can vote
Is this fucking real? You want to lose your own fucking country?cucks

Technically it's illegal for them to vote. However because we have no voter ID laws (Democrats scream they are racist everytime we try to get them. I'm not kidding, they claim it's racist to expect a grown ass adult to pay $20 for an ID. They do this purely because they know illegals vote Dem) they can vote without fear of anything happening.

Jesus christ democrats wants to become Swedish or what, serious questions, how the fuck and why are not stopping that already, just fucking kill them, they dont have ids anyway

>they dont have ids anyway
Actually some states allow illegals to have drivers licenses. Not even joking.

>best sjw joke this year

TOP KEK

Fucking capped, if you don't mind.

No IDs? So you can vote twice if you want to? How is that even possible?

yeah, no

>It looks like in current USA its COMPLETELY FINE to be illegal.

liberals think it is, because it could potentially destroy famalies, never mind being law breakers

I love how nothing pisses liberals off more than staying calm in an argument.

this girl is my favorite fucking standing with with a wsu crown just soaking it all up