Wow.. really makes you think.. Sup Forumss final btfo

wow.. really makes you think.. Sup Forumss final btfo..

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Corinthians 11:6&version=KJV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nuns specifically devote their lives to god, muslims are everyday people with towels around their head.

Catholicism doesn't mandate that every woman wear them.

Nuns don't usually explode

A nun don't explode.

ALSO

S
A
G
E
D

Nuns arent stoned to death for taking it off

First three posts, best posts.

Because its more complicated than a twitter meme can explain

fpbp

hey check it out, look how this apple is the same as this orange!

kys fageet

hurp durp

A nun's outfit is basically just a work uniform. She could take it off and walk around in a bikini with no consequences at all aside from not being a nun anymore.

The Muslim would be fined by the police or lynched by a mob if she did that in her country.

/thread

nuns choose this life and devote their entire life to god. a regular christian does not wear a nuns outfit or a priests outfit. u cant compare a priest /nun to a regular christian

Christians don't force their 6-year-olds to wear little nun uniforms.

Thats the difference between cuckristians and Muslims. A true Muslims entire life is devoted to God. A cuckristians sunday morning is devoted to God.

Lazy degenerate fucks.

Nuns choose this lifestyle.

Other Catholic women don't, and they still don't burn in hell.

Muslim women that don't, get raped for all eternity.

If a nun (who isn't brainwashed into it, they actively choose to seek such a life) is without her habit, she's questioned but otherwise it's left be.

If a sandwoman (who is born into, brainwashed, and forced to live the life she's in) is without her hijab, they stone her to death while calling her a whore.

this

nuns choose their lifestyle, you get beheaded for walking around with your shoulders exposed in saudi arabia

> CUZ I'M PROUD TO BE AN EMERRIKAN
> WHERE AT LEAST THE KEK'S ARE FREE

Fuck off Mohammad, and get the fuck out of my country.

What a retarded question. Is this person five years old? How fucking idiotic would you need to be to pose this as a serious question, to think the two things are comparable? If this is the logic these people approach their lives with, I don't know how they survive in the real world.

We still have nuns?

will a nun get beaten if she takes off her robes?

Get a fucking job bud, you filthy neet

well said brothers

because covered in islam is by and for the sake of men, human men, not by her own choice in the doctrine

the nun does it for god, by her own choice

themoreyouknow.jpeg

also: muslims are the bad guys and christians are the good guys

Nuns dont glare at you at the grocery store like you did something wrong by just being there

But only muslim women gets stoned to death if she takes it off. And nun can always leave church if she so desires.

Because she gets stoned if she takes it off

I mean fucking really?

Wow
How can three different dudes all be so correct?

Cos nuns dont strapped themselves with bombs and go 'Ackbar andshiieett' on civilians. Fucking libcucks mang.

Because she is not and cannot be a member of priesthood

one is self-imposed, and the other is cultural obligation that risk you being raped if you don't respect it.... How's that comparable? Why isn't she oppressed?

>Do this if you want to
vs
>Do this or your husband will stone you to death

>A FUCKING LEAF

If a nun goes out without her veil she doesn't get stoned to death.

Anything that has already been posted six million times (and also manages to break posted board rules) is CTR spam. Sage and hide. If you are new here, understand that you need to ignore CTR spam and not reply to it.

fpbp
spbp
tpbp

>the leaf
>the symbol of a dominion that wasnt filled with degenrate irish rapists and catholics

Feels good bud

>implying you are employed

lol goatfucker

>implying women shouldn't be covered
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Corinthians 11:6&version=KJV

Heretics, please leave.

on pain of death by stoning

Good one Achmed. Tell me, savage, how many rapes did you commit today? Does it feel good knowing that nobody in the world likes muslims? Even other muslims? I wonder why that is

The only people who care about Muslim headscarves are le reddit fedora atheists. "Women's rights" is not a right wing issue.

:3

Nuns and their outfits are separate from working society. /thread

capped OP btfo! kek

I bet your filthy ass didnt even get up from the graveyard of wet farts you call a chair to observe a minute of silence today. Fucking pleb

Nuns serve God. Mudslime females serve their males.

Wait a sec, your flag is a just a leaf?????

but they can still bring the heat

Catholic women used to wear it. Modern western culture makes most dress like sluts, now, though.

I've seen a few Catholics in Liverpool wearing them.

>A nun's outfit is basically just a work uniform.
kek. Did you fall asleep in church?

I was literally about to make the same link.

Nuns don't pack dynamite under their clothing.

You're a witty little goatfucker ain't ya? Just remember achmed, we're next in line for taking a stand against muslim immigrants. I wonder how butthurt you and your savage kind will get then. Start packing.

Lol no wonder your women prefer black cock

never have I seen someone blow themselves up or cover their AK47 wielding husband wearing a nun outfit

Nuns don't blowed people up

Nuns don't slit throats

Nuns don't fuck goats

>A true Muslims entire life is devoted to God
Devoted so hard they need to act like barbaric violent dirtfarmers who fuck up everything everywhere they go.

>imlying the pimply virgin cuck whi cant stand up for 1 minute to remember the heroes who died for our freedom is going to kick anyone out

Nigga please

Also, nuns can be seen in public without them.

Nuns live in a convent. They're not your every day girl out in the street.

So you've personally witnessed terrorist attacks?

Nuns wear them by choice. Mudslimes have to wear them or they get the shit kicked out of them

Nice. Fighting the lies, one thread at a time. I wish people would read their bibles.

I'm keeping this.
This is nice.

works for me

also works for me

Jesus. You weren't even kidding.

It's amazing. Muslims are tolerant. Until they suddenly explode for no reason. Only takes them three months to become radicalized enough to blow themselves up. Fucking pathetic.

Nun titties

>Not understanding what an actual patriarchy looks like.

I know it's bait, but someone out there is this stupid

No one stones a nun to death if she decides not to wear her habit.

I've never seen a nun blow herself up

Nuns wear them in absolute devotion to God, they are brides of Christ.
Muslims wear them as a cultural vestige, and if they don't they get beat in actual Muslim societies.
>Muslims societies being those that enforce Sharia strictly. Those that don't, such as Turkey (for now) and Germany (for now) are apostate by default.

Hijab and make up combined are hilariously haram. Also that's a shitty comparison because nuns live in chastidy while muslima are literally houseslaves and breeding machines

The nun won't be raped in the street for removing her hat.

Christianity is a cuck religion. Both are equally retarded.

The real question here should be which one looks better with a dick their mouth.

Because it must be that way in healthy society. Fuck off

There's a white girl at my school who is an atheist but wears a hijab because it's multiculti and diverse

Oh fucked off "tanned German" is a real thing.

answer: don't know, go ask the muslims.

FTPBP

Because get the fuck out of my country.

well if it wasnt for colonialism then he wouldnt have beheaded his wife

Checkmate racists

This is retarded. No one gives a shit if some little show off wants to waer a stupid head scarfs. Also nuns get a fucking choice.

>tanned German

good, the next time a white person kills we can call them a "lightened sandnigger", god i love political correctness

It has all started like this here. Wearing that shitty thing in any government building had been banned like 80 years ago and they came out saying "muh we muslims are oppressed. Muh my towel." They got support from libtards and elected erdogan who put those libtards in jail for critizing him later on. I don't think any nun messing with politics this much. So never listen to "false song of muslims."

>D-deus Vul- O-oh we-we'll go back to Europe

They are both dedicated to Lucifer. This is all Mysteries of Babylon shit.

Nuns were here first

not really

Christian men don't rape nuns

nuns are fucking weird and so are muslims

Agreed.

i mean, aside from all this, nuns dont actually have to wear it all the time, just when doing service. they dont have to go to the grocery store with it on