Portland Police are looking for a rioter/protester who caused $200,000 worth of damage

Obviously, this is one of Soros guys -- maybe someone here knows him......just an FYI

portlandoregon.gov/police/canyouidme/read.cfm?id=7708

Other urls found in this thread:

portlandoregon.gov/police/news/image.cfm?i=285022079&t=n&n=group.png
kgw.com/img/resize/content.kgw.com/photo/2016/10/12/Cum0J10UsAAb970_1476318967181_6490293_ver1.0.jpg?preset=534-401
twitter.com/chrisonstott
twitter.com/AaronMesh/status/796993174921089024
youtube.com/watch?v=M-q4bDK4NdA
twitter.com/AaronMesh
youtube.com/watch?v=yJkjjpFM97w
images.washingtonpost.com/?op=resize&url=https://s3.amazonaws.com/wapopartners.com/wweek-wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/18093917/GregoryMcKelvey_JoeRiedl.jpg&mode=crop&w=1200&q=99
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is there a reward?

Cause fuck it if not. Weve IDed so many people for police through the years. They just call us 400lb hackers.

I think the reward is getting one dangerous, out of control libtard leftist into the polices hands

Interesting. A Satanic up-side-down cross behind him in the middle pic. Yup, Soros and his crew of demons are definitely Satanic. We can't let them destroy our country.

How in the world would anyone go about finding who this guy is? Where would one even start?

The Portland police are asking for help....would love to help catch a maniac like this

The reward is putting dumb cunt in prison

Fuck off faggot.
We've done it before and we're going to keep doing it.
Don't try to protect these faggots.

Police must love how criminal culture encourages tattoos, must make identifying them a lot easier

watch old portland BLM protests and find him?

Where can I start guys? Any suggestions?

LOL at 200k when he gets caught that's an easy 5 years and 10k fine. He'll miss the opportunity to vote in 2020 as well bahaha

inbred looking fucking mongrel. too bad he wasn't shot down.

Facebook

Look at this picture of him and his disgusting soros buddies portlandoregon.gov/police/news/image.cfm?i=285022079&t=n&n=group.png

Lel

That's the dumb beaners rosary beads his tia gavw him. Why catholic mexicans are protesting for a satanic pedo cult is because spics are stupid, short sighted, and greedy. Theyd gladly murder their own family for a profit, sell their soul for cash.

Yeah yeah, why pay the cops $25 an hour to get some unemployed neets to find the perp and get info on him. They get paid and have better tools. Guess being illegal he isnt on any record system except voter registration and welfare though.

another case for the Sup Forums agency
[spoiler]what was our agency name again?[/spoiler]

honestly not much you can do to these ghetto people if you don't catch them in their crime right away unless they are all on social media, and there were pictures of this kid with his phone out so he's probably posting a bunch of shit with all his anarchist homies

/yesyourpersonalarmy/

was that really decided last week? or you are just trolling me?

If I'm forced to make payments, than I'm going to force others to pay what they owe...

... with brute tactics and deadly force.

Why do I get the feeling like I have neighbors actively reading what I'm writing and yelling at me through the wall?

Isn't that a kind of projection of schizophrenia? an invasion of privacy? maybe even a lawsuit?

I'd hate to have to out-hack these faggots but it's looking like I have to out of sheer boredom and annoyance of their fiend behavior.

This spirit cooking is going to end with a lot of death.

fucking leaf you need to lurk before you post

Is/can this be him by any chance? Just imagine him with the red hat on......

kgw.com/img/resize/content.kgw.com/photo/2016/10/12/Cum0J10UsAAb970_1476318967181_6490293_ver1.0.jpg?preset=534-401

I like how whites and mexicans are rioting and destroying their own neighborhoods for a change. Black guy here.

Sending commies to be raped in prison by Tyrone is it's own reward.

eyebrows are different

it's a fuckin white male

fuck off bootlicker.

Heres another pic of him

nah thats a mongrel half breed

Best way to find him is to infiltrate moveon.org Hes most likely travels around.

>He'll miss the opportunity to vote in 2020
he probably didn't vote in 2016 either...

he appears to be an African American.
why would he do something like this?
this seems out of character.

It's simple
we kill the bat man

>beaner

That is an oreo, faggot.

guys I think we found him

*teleports behind you*

This guy knows he is. He was walking with them. Oddly enough he hasnt uploaded any pics.
twitter.com/chrisonstott

twitter.com/AaronMesh/status/796993174921089024

top kek

Lol. A libtard destroying his fellow libtard's property? Go ahead. Burn Portland to the ground.

>Have a lib friend in one of these shit cities while they do this.
>They complain how the media is labeling them as rioters.
But you did Riot.
>ONLY A FEW! ONLY 2 OR 3!
So why didnt you stop them.
>HOW CAN YOU STOP THEM! THEY HAVE EVERY RIGHT!
Then dont talk shit, your just as guilty, you let them do it.
>HOW COULD WE HAVE STOPPED HIM!
Took his bat and slapped his shit, there was 100's of you!

Look at activist groups for DNC, we know that their admins get their hands dirty from time to time.

why don't you use facial recognition on Faceborg. Isn't that what it is there for?

I want to find the brown-pill trenchcoat guy with the walking stick.

youtube.com/watch?v=M-q4bDK4NdA

good job

just helpin out

I guess that is something better than money.

All the shit he broke probably belonged to people who voted for Hillary.

Start a meme lie that one of the cars belonged to a single woman with 39 jobs.

Maybe not that extreme but something like that and someone will rat him

These reporters were all around him last night.
twitter.com/AaronMesh

wtf i hate blacks still

He has that big cross around his neck....very easy to spot if there are any other pictures around. Im sure he never takes that thing off

Would love to accomplish this -- this degenerate is a true scumbag.

someone ENHANCE that tattoo

What's fucking funny is that Oregon is a blue state.

Search people upset about Trump in Portland on Facebook, especially if they brag about it
Small nuances from the pictures

Why hunt this dumbass down?

Would it please god emperor?

There is the answer you seek.

The funniest shit ever is that all the riots are taking places in big cities, who all voted democrats.

Sorry to be annoying, but would have no clue where to begin and it sickens me to read their shit

He doesn't care about that. Hell he probably didn't even know there was an election.
It is a nigger acting like a nigger. Just chimping out for the sake of chimping out. Probably going to loot a few places. They love riots and shieeeett because they can get away with crap like this.

This.

FOUND HIM its ethan klein.

he has the same hat and everything.

His youtube channel is h3h3 productions!

Heres a good pic of it

>drink some water and chill

I lost it reading this.

Portland Police are so cucked right now, this isn't considered a legal protest but the police aren't dispersing anyone.

Fucking millennials, liberal cuckservatives, and anarchists.

Watching this shit on live tv. Funny how none of these pussies are showing their faces as the camera passes by them.

Portland Police better get their asses in gear, after the massive amount of vandalism I can only imagine what's planned for tonight.

I mean obviously? It's not like conservative areas are mad about this

This nigger did a lot more than $200,000 damage.

If he really is a Soros guy, his bail will be posted immediately.

are yu the speed binge guy coming down

It's not just Portland, it's every city. I wouldn't be surprised the mayor or chief is telling them to stand down. Mayor if he's a huge Liberal and pissed at Trump, the chief if he's just sick of Liberals.

guarantee you he is undocumented.

Feels good to know this piece of shit will rue the day he acted like a subhuman faggot and got caught for it.

>yfw portland has lost all sympathy from the rest of the state to the point that no one even pays attention anymore
literally no one I've talked to knows this happened

youtube.com/watch?v=yJkjjpFM97w

Wait, is the guy with the megaphone this guy?

I believe his name is Gregory McKelvey -- they seem to be cozy in this pic, enough where they know each other, I would assume, right?

images.washingtonpost.com/?op=resize&url=https://s3.amazonaws.com/wapopartners.com/wweek-wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/18093917/GregoryMcKelvey_JoeRiedl.jpg&mode=crop&w=1200&q=99

>$200K

Where are they getting this number? I only heard car and store windows were broken. What else happened?

Windows are expensive nigga

I'm the angry asian with the broken plug, the backpack and the hammer.

You ever been smashed in the head with a hammer?

Just wait, when Trump goes through with cutting federal funding to sanctuary cities and states, the West Coast will collapse.

kek

he did a bunch other cars

They will respect us, they will learn.

The funny thing is, when the BLM shit happened here the police took no BS and gassed them.

Now they are just throwing a few flashbangs and telling them to leave over a bull horn.

I remember when we had actual riot officers that actually did their jobs.

The mayor is a fucking cuck and the police SGT. In charge is a fucking idiot.

I'm just glad I don't own any businesses or property down there. Our security company has patrol guys down there, they are armed, I'm just glad I don't work down in that district.

>Wearing the Rosary as a necklace...

Looks to be the same group of people.

>Constantly berate, belittle and assault people for having different ideologies than you
>Wonder why your candidate lost

This salt is the highest grade one could ever hope to intake. On a further note, when will Trump put out a Federal warrant for Soros?

Find this guy Sup Forums, I know you can do it.

THIS. And then dumb white liberals will make excuses for them. They know that no matter what they do, there's a white lib somewhere making an excuse for them.

Then you are a true autist

Da na na na na na na na batman

>Consider this a warning

And supposedly the Trump supporters are the fascists? How is there this much cognitive dissonance?

You knoq you can include images with your post on this websight?

wewlad

I can't wait until that old kike dies so we can dig up his grave and fuck his withered corpse with a cactus

I guess I just saw a few cars broken. I know just the driver's window of 2000 Suzuki XL7 is $300+. It does add up with a few dozen cars.

This holy shit. It's like the first thing they teach you, and everyone still does it.

its not like there aren't liberals in conservative areas I mean like really

>the West Coast will collapse.
Keep dreaming, jellyfag.

Anyone in portland with an airgun? Take out the windows of the busses they ship these commies in with.