ITS LITERALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

Billionaire Globalist Soros Exposed as Hidden Hand Behind Trump Protests — Provoking US ‘Color Revolution’

thefreethoughtproject.com/soros-trump-protests-revolution/

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU FAGGOTS THINK THIS WAS OVER?!

You think just because Trump won the election, you can stop fighting, stop digging, stop pushing? This is the fucking start of it! You think the slime that has been trying to tear down the US for decades is just going to sit back and wait?

WHY ARE YOU LISTENING TO THE FUCKING NEWS MEDIA?! We've established in the last year and a half how CONTROLLED and FALSE they are. Another tool of the elites, and now you're buying all this shit about Trump being a false prophet and dropping promises and shit. YOU REALLY FUCKING FORGET IN TWO FUCKING DAYS?!

This is their biggest maneuver yet; the American people have taken the upper hand, and Soros and his kin are angry. He literally fancies himself as God; he is going to bring down all the wrath he has, all the subversion, every bit of division and hate. WAKE THE FUCK UP! THIS IS LITERAL KIKE SUBVERSION!

Other urls found in this thread:

glassdoor.com/Reviews/Soros-Fund-Management-Reviews-E5428.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ9Si5pkAqg
uhuh.com/nwo/communism/comgoals.htm
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN12Z223&ved=0ahUKEwjNqoi8uqLQAhXLTbwKHc1yBIAQFggcMAA&usg=AFQjCNGHHoJvkGwjGQ2wuyH0TDNJMFQ9zQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dont be an asshole! Peeps need a fucking break for a week. Besides, most of Sup Forums knew this about Soros earlier today.

neck yourself

shared it on twitter. not sure what else to do

can they just arrest or kill him already.

we've known this since the BLM bullshit. try telling someone and see how that goes. you come across as nuts.

Dont freak out.

No one actually believes the things that are being posted.

CTR is back. Every thread they make sure to have 1-3 people dedicated to perserving the narrative of the OP

The stories posted here are works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything here posted as fact.

Lol we wanna see ppl get fired and lol before we take then down duhh less effort the better

where the fuck you been? We've been saying $oros is the master behind all this, the beast is wounded, we're just digging trenches, holy warriors of Kek, give us a week.

Everybody already knew this.

I KNOW THEIR PLAN

1) destroy the movement by making people think hes a false prophet

2) trump gets assasinated but people are kinda demoralised so there isnt a big civil war

3) next election they can play their cards better and have a new globalist puppet

they fail my kings test, and a man who fancies himself a god, feels a very human chill run up his spine

Build the wall, Paquito.

Calm the fuck down shit stain.

Everyone here knows this is only the beginning.

Everyone knows Soros is literally a James Bond super villain.

This is truth

Bump

>revolution

Stupid kids setting boxes on fire and smashing some windows does not a revolution make.

Wake me up when they learn how to shoot straight.

It's time to END THE FED!
>It's time to defeat the NWO!

No shit.
Hillary's Samson option.
>campaign pandering to only minorities and women, zero focus on white majority
>successfully label opponent as a racist misogynist
Win or Lose, severely divided country.
Lose scenario happened for Clinton, now its time for them to shine the light on the division.

We know its truth. I think most of us are buying ammo.

Ron Paul is insane

RON PAUL FOR TREASURY!

>he is going to bring down all the wrath he has
He's probably loving that he has a real challenge that at any stage he can walk away from unharmed

Oh no, user. That entire election cycle was just the beginning. Phase 2 is coming.

ok, Soro no longer needs to die....BUT A FUCKING BEATING ON THE STREET WITH EVERYONE WATCHING!!!! that should teach him a lesson.

Fucking signed, Hillary was just the mid-boss. The true villain is George Soros.

He has funded domestic terrorists that have damaged property, led to assaults on citizens and police officers, and attempted to suppress voters / interfere with the electoral process.

He is a terrorist and should be in jail for the rest of his short life.

Make sure you continue to HAMMER the protest leaders and lemmings that they are taking money from a NAZI COLLABORATOR. Completely cut them down at the knees.

Russia hate him
China hate him
Israel hate him
Now the president of the USA singled him out in his motherfucking campaign advert.

The cunt is going down.

THE LEFT AND THE GLOBALISTS ARE CONFIRMING RETARDATION TO THE ELETORIAL COLLEGE.

GO EAT A SANDWICH AND DRINK A BEER.

RON PAUL FOR TREASURY

Ron Paul For Treasury.
You're a dork.

... and Wall Street knows what it's doing?

the problem with soros' plan is people in other countries were offered a somewhat decent deal after the outcome of a color revolution. a color revolution in the us would reward what? clinton in office? awesome. good luck hiring enough actors to overthrow the us. nobody wants clinton in office except soros and the braindead useless idiots. even regular libs are starting to realize the media fucked them over by pushing a supremely flawed candidate.

No one thought it was over. Chill out OP.

I'll just leave this here

glassdoor.com/Reviews/Soros-Fund-Management-Reviews-E5428.htm

We never forget about our personal Lex Luthor.

OP
Listen, dude... Start a Soros General thread with all the evil shit and keep it going!!!

>who could have seen this coming..

>thefreethoughtproject.com

He will get his head smashed in.

I was wondering what was next because Trump is just the tip of our spear. I guess it's killing Soros which is cool. I wonder if he can be memed to death?

I have an idea.

We need to load him onto a cart that is on a track and send him down an inclined plane across an 800 foot hallway.

At the end of the hallway there will be an oven door and when the cart reaches the door it will tip the contents of the cart into the oven.

We should start a change.org petition to have this fucking asshole permanently banned from the US and it's interests. He is literally a sponsor of terrorist activity.

Just be aware, that Soros is doing what Saul Alinsky would do if he had billions in disposable income.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZ9Si5pkAqg

The leftists have zero political influence right now, which is prime season for his tactics.

Were celebrating still. Give us a week, Jesus

Man, he really wants to be investigated, doesn't he? I hope this shit backfires on him, and he'll be forced out of the country forever.

Right imagine that a radically liberal website reporting this. That's kind of fucked desu senpai.

this bloated soon to be heart failure made an anti trump video post election

RON PAUL FOR TREASURY

Except now we have the establishments leftover Orwellian counter-insurgency machine to use against them.

>thefreethoughtproject

I would prefer talking about this. Soros is already a meme in Donalds radar.

RON PAUL FOR TREASURY

>You think the slime that has been trying to tear down the US for decades is just going to sit back and wait?

Bump. Fuck that stupid Jew riling us up. This man is insane, he literally thinks he's a god.

Very 007.

We just need to bring his crimes to light and name the individuals and organizations.

The lying media and liberal idiots won't care but with a real Trump justice department we can put these traitors in jail permanently.

>the establishments leftover Orwellian counter-insurgency machine
expound

BITCHES DONT KNOW ABOUT "THE NAKED COMMUNIST"
>BITCHES DONT KNOW ABOUT "THE NAKED COMMUNIST"
BITCHES DONT KNOW ABOUT "THE NAKED COMMUNIST"
>BITCHES DONT KNOW ABOUT "THE NAKED COMMUNIST"

Read
>Read

This is an outline for the communist goals in 196fucking3. bullet point style presentation from the congressional record. IT'S LITERALLY FUCKING HAPPENING BEFORE OUR VERY EYES

Bump for very important shit.

Well the neocons built up a wonderful system of oppression in the name of counter-terrorism. We just have to meme our way into controlling it and we can put down the rioters like they are nothing.

I don't want to get suicided.

RON PAUL FOR TREASURY

People know about this but it takes time for memes to take root naturally.

>hurr

Donald is Ulfric. Hillary was general Tullius. Soros is the thalmor

>1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.

Already starting with the better red than dead bullshit that the faggot cuck neolibs are pushing against Trump.

Fuck off shill. Go correct some other record.

>globalists can't win the game so they'll just blow it all up.

What a wrinkly old crybaby.

don't fucking reply to me

Even our president Duterte named the Jew Kike Soros funding rallies against him.

And he's getting sued. We're gonna take this fucker for everything he's worth then ban him from the country like Russia did

RON PAUL FOR TREASURY

RON PAUL FOR TREASURY

Checked.

that makes a lot of sense.

Remember Dallas?

Imagine that + Soros PMCs.

hahahaha.... you stupid fucking moron...

DID YOU JUST SAY RON PAUL FOR TREASURY?
I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE RON PAUL FOR TREASURY
HERE TAKE THIS RON PAUL FOR TREASURY. I THINK IT MIGHT BE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.

RON PAUL FOR TREASURY

Did you read past #1 you maple fuck?

>yfw Soros funds the wall

After the start of the battle, the true forces are beginning to manifest himself, the Lord of Shadows Soros has come out of hiding.

He is the true final boss of this U.S expansion, we need to meme this guy out, begin disruptive operations on his business and hit him where it hurts, his pocket and legally.

This is it Sup Forums, we got Trump in, now we must do our part to Make America Great Again, we can start by undermining this idiot and getting him changed for a metric shit ton of cash.

He's a villain, but not the only one, remember, there was more than No.1 there are many like $oros and they are just less in the spot light

Really??!!!???!!! Can you provide link, asiabro?

pic related

Like another user said it's time to start a Soros general. I thought the CGI general threads were a joke at first but, lo and behold! it's under investigation, so I think Sup Forums should spend some time. This thread should be Soros general thread 1.

The electoral commission college is one of the early targets.

We need to start a movement that creates an "Alt-left" that pushes the crazies further left and redpill the philosophical bernouts

Fuck. I thought we did a good job getting trump in but so many things on this list have happened or are happening. Why haven't we fucking done shit about academia?

Communist revolution in coming

This is actually a really good idea.

Like over the top shit right? Like pushing to ban heterosexuality?

this

The Meme Wars continue.

Yes. I suggested a Soros general because the evil darklord never stops. He is literally a meme of evil. Lol

Someone get #BlackLivesMassa trending to show that they were "Uncle Toms" and "coons" all along for their Massa George.

FUCKING TAKE HIM OUT. JUST GO DO IT.

George Soros
Reported Address:
136 CANTITOE ST KATONAH NY 10536

Reported By Account Type Comptroller Ouf Code Year Reported By Other Owners
GUARDIAN LIFE INSURANCE CO REFUNDS/OTHER AMTS DUE UNDER POLICY TERM 50294665 2012 GUARDIAN LIFE INSURANCE CO
Records with similar name or address:
ALEXANDER G SOROS 136 CANTITOE ST KATONAH NY 10536
ALEXANDER SOROS 136 CANTITOE ST KATONAH NY 10536
GEORGE PSAROS 10 MARLO LN HAUPPAUGE NY 11788
GEORGE PSAROS 10 MARLON LANE HAUPPAUGE NY 11788
GEORGE PSAROS 10 MARLON LN HAUPPAUGE NY 11788
GEORGE PSORAS 21 ST APT 4J LONG ISLAND C NY 11105
GEORGE PSORAS 23 68 38TH ST ASTORIA NY 11105
GEORGE PSORAS 53 06-111 ST CORONA NY 11368
GEORGE SAROSY 159 BLEECKER ST BROOKLYN NY 11221
GEORGE SOROS 136 CANTITLE ST KATONAH NY 10136
GEORGE SOROS 178 CANTITOE STREET KATONAH NY 10536
GEORGE SOROS 888 7TH AVE STE 3300 NEW YORK NY 10106
GEORGE SOROS SOROS FUND MANAGEMENT COMPANY 888 SEVENT H AVENUE NEW YORK NY 10106
GEORGE SOROS SOROS FUND MGMNT CO 888 SEVENTH AVE NEW YORK NY 10106
GEORGE SYROS 9423 118TH ST # 2 JAMAICA NY 11419
LINDA VANKOOY 136 CANTITOE ST KATONAH NY 10536
SUSAN WEBBER 136 CANTITOE ST KATONAH NY 10536
HOUSEHOLD SERVICES LLC 136 CANTITOE ST KATONAH NY 10536

Nah you're crazy if you think Soros is the final boss.

The end bosses are the major money dyansties, like the Rothschilds and the Kochs

What do you mean, CTR is back? Who would fund them?

revolutions require heart
paid protesters wont cut it

Sure ameribro

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN12Z223&ved=0ahUKEwjNqoi8uqLQAhXLTbwKHc1yBIAQFggcMAA&usg=AFQjCNGHHoJvkGwjGQ2wuyH0TDNJMFQ9zQ