Is Giganta the best DC girl?

Is Giganta the best DC girl?

>girl

that ain't no girl, that's a woman. no dainty girl here.

As if you even need to ask that question

Yes.

Not sure, post some Giganta pics to help me decide

God, I wish that were me.

Best girl.

What if Giganta had to fart SUPER BAD? If she shrank before farting would it remain a giant sized fart and propel her through the sky, or would it shrink with her?

You joke, but I've always wondered if her clothes shrink/grow with her why can't she shrink/grow other things

Rita Farr/Elastiwoman actually had this power for a short bit

I really, REALLY want Giganta to be taken seriously instead of being a jobber and fetish bait

Then hope Gail Simone gets another book. She's the only one who cares anymore. I mean, it's because she likes fetish bait, but she likes her fetish bait to have character.

I would unironically love for Gail to get s second run. Can we please give Diana over to a writer who actually gives a shit about her? I just can't take this Johns/Robinson shit anymore.

>she likes her fetish bait to have character.
Hm. I can respect that.

No, that's Mera.

Mera is too short.

Did her canon ever changed from "experiment on ape went wrong"? If it didn't, that's really stupid.

I was thinking something relating to Greek mythology to fit WW's general theme. Like, Giganta being one of the Titans who fought against Zeus and got prisoned later.

>Did her canon ever changed from "experiment on ape went wrong"?

Have you not read comics in the past 50 years or something?

Her size changing is a side effect from curing herself from a disease, and no, we don't need to tie Giganta to fucking Greek Mythology. Diana has enough of that already

You majorly fucked up this post

>all WW villains should be tied to Greek mythology

Sounds like he's never read comics before.

What if Giganta started insisting everyone call her Doctor Giganta because she has a PhD?

I would put a ring on that.

She can play doctor with me

>MUH GREEK MYTH
Shut the fuck up.

As a matter of fact, she actually has corrected people when they call her Giganta. That's Dr. Zuel to you.

How many of Wonder Woman's enemies are doctors? Have they ever teamed up and accused her of trying to keep women out of STEM careers?

Why has no one drawn giganta in sexy lab clothes yet

>How many of Wonder Woman's enemies are doctors?
A lot of them are scientists or doctors of some variety. Giganta, Dr. Cyber, Dr. Poison, Veronica Cale, Barbara Minerva, Dr. Psycho, Blue Snowman, Paula von Gunther... Likely as a contrast to her magical nature.

Dr. Giganta sounds pretty cool to me.

Dr. Giganta
Dr. Psycho
Dr. Poison
Dr. Cyber

Does Dr. Psycho actually have a degree?

Cheetah is an archeologist. I don't think she counts.

Because she's almost never seen doing science.

Go to bed, Gail

No.