Lol 'red pill' faggots who think you need to be some macho nutjob to get women

lol 'red pill' faggots who think you need to be some macho nutjob to get women

im a fucking weirdo (like everyone here), i want to date and attract other 'weird' girls, who invariably like that im weird

who the fuck wants to date some fake tanned peroxide retard girl.

be yourself is great advice! girls dont care if you're not ripped or tall, just have something going for you, just dont be really fat or something. let your freak flag fly, know your audience

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11581507/50-Shades-of-Subterfuge-Rape-charges-as-male-model-offering-sex-in-dark-turns-out-to-be-balding-68-year-old.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>girls dont care if you're not ripped or tall

let me guess, they also don't care about money right?

Don't impregnate weird girls. They invariably inject their toxic ideologies onto their children and the children end up way off the deep end left.

I'm watching it happen with my ex girlfriend and her kid and it's gruesome. The child will end up being even worse than her mother and that's horrifying.

you would be surprised how many women have low standards nowadays

Has our saviour come back to wiki yet?

i miss his vector art

How does a socially awkward individual such as I get a woman?

>wanting women
You're a fucking idiot.

This is the worst thread ever. OP offers literally nothing to discuss. Sad!

You're missing the point. You don't need to be "Chad" or deadlift 16-plaet to attract women; you just need to be confident, assertive, and not act like you're desperate for pussy. You can be a 150lb waif and still score mad pussy if you come off to women like you want to fuck them and act on signals they throw you.

Go to an anime or comic convention where the socially awkward women hang out.

Only whores and the mentally ill wrist cutters go to anime conventions

you will not find a normal girl who likes anime and thats a fact. They are always depressed or on some anti-depressant medication, fake autism etc.

>just have something going for you
This.

If you are 6'6", great, women will froth.
Are you a gym junkie? Women will froth?
Do you have great grades in a challenging degree/do you have a great job or great money?
Great women will froth.

Women need to be able to say "Yeah, he has gone on golf tournaments, something about a PGA" or "yeah, he got a 100k graduating salary package with Goldman". You need something to distinguish yourself either through a career or a passion/hobby. Something that makes you, you.

You need to be note worthy for girls to talk about you.

I assume you are still in high school, go to tertiary education and just talk to girls suggest to study together or what not. You need a shared topic/interest to discuss

Those conventions are where nerdy girls go to get fucked. Don't think they're there by coincidence or that they don't know what they're doing. They're not there to hang out with their friends, they're there to get virgin nerd dick because it makes them feel good to be remembered and idolized by men they never have to see again.

this
grab some pussy before trump shines light back on america

This.

You just have to be a bit confident, even if it's a persona, and don't do anything weird until you are comfortable with eachother. Women like sex, just let them hint at something and go along with it.

You really have to have something wrong with you if you NEED money to attract any women. The stereotype of the ditzy, far-out surfer dude has a basis in real life, and those artsy types are broke af and rolling in pussy.

Do not do this, any con 101 will tell you so.

These girls have a massive amount of virgins flocking them at cons. Your chances are honestly 0.

practice
being social is a muscle

people aren't all the same and have different opinions, fetishes, attractions and hobbies...holy shit really?

>News just in

>girls don't care if you're not ripped or tall

It's obviously an either/or situation. Either have money, or be attractive, like your Chad surfer dude.

Not that revolutionary of an idea.

i know a 5'4 skinny fat that looks like hes 12 and will put all /fit/ autists to shame with the amount of women he has fucked.

just proves being charismatic trumps all, if you can sell a girl a story then you don't need to worry about anything.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11581507/50-Shades-of-Subterfuge-Rape-charges-as-male-model-offering-sex-in-dark-turns-out-to-be-balding-68-year-old.html

you're deluding yourselves.

I think you don't have to be ripped but you can't be a fat ass. Women who care if you're ripped are just horny little sluts who are only fucking for the physical aspect and not the love, which actually makes sex worth having.

You need to at least be in shape. I bet a lot of people here are emotional eaters, I still am sometimes. The main thing is only eat when you're hungry, stop eating when you aren't hungry, try to cook your own food and ONLY drink water, you'd be surprised how much wait you'll lose just by cutting out sugary soda's and drinks alone.

Just to push-ups and crunches, pull ups if you have a bar. Don't wast money on a gym membership. Just get slim and toned. If you want to get jacked that's great but you'd be surprised how many women don't really like that.

Above all be yourself, enjoy being you and have fun with life. This place can be draining so always take breaks from here.

Because the "ditzy far out dudes" are attractive.