Why isn't Sup Forums more worried about Trump getting assassinated?

Why isn't Sup Forums more worried about Trump getting assassinated?

After all these protests and meltdowns on social media, you can bet that some libtards seriously want him dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110
imgur.com/a/7QAhP
youtube.com/watch?v=Q__bSi5rBlw
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/871
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pence

they said exactly the same thing about Obama and he survived for 8 years

although many faggots want the glory none of said faggots have the balls to do it

typical liberal scum; all talk no dick

he'd probably just get back up anyways. can't stop winning.

Because I trust in the Secret Service's ability to do their job and keep him safe.

1. Libtards hate guns
2. Killing Trump means Pence is president, which makes them even more scared

Pence is our Biden/Cheney. So loathsome to the other side that he keeps the president safe.

P E N C E
E
N
C
E

They expect it so that keeps them on high alert.

yeah like it takes ``balls'' to kill someone. Murder is a cowardly act. It takes real courage to sincerely engage with people you disagree with.

I don't think they'll be able to get to Melania like they did Jackie O........

>Fat Catladys assassinate Trump

>checked
Watch him be the only president to have a Kevlar suit w/built-in AC.

Back and to the left.

>assassinate someone who's probably more socially liberal than clinton ever was
>get Mike "one Watt for every impure thought" Pence as president

Go to Canada.

They don't really understand why, but deep down they know that it's not going to happen. This might surprise you but the reason for that is that Trump is actually deeply connected to the elite group that controls our planet and he is a Bavarian kike. You can just vaguely tell, without putting your finger quite on it.

If he does get assassinated though you better run for the fucking hills before he gets revived as per the prophecy.

May someone please explain to me how Pence is 'Assassination Insurance'.

Explain like i'm a newfag.

He doesn't believe in evolution and thinks electroshock therapy cures gays.

He is literal liberal kryptonite.

Not worried and no thete will be no mass deportation. America loves Mexico.

pence is just as based as trump
either way we'll be fine

Liberals don't have guns and niggers only use handguns held sideways. No way they will get close to him.

maybe protection from Democrats, but Republicans may like it. Remember Reagan? Bush was the fallback.

>Trump dies
>Replaced by Mike "Electric Fence" Pence
Liberals wouldn't even dare.

t. pacifist consciencous objector

I think they used to say "Shoot Cheney first!"

bullets don't make smoke.....guns do. Watch the Zapruder film again.....you'll see if you're looking for it. You can see it in the pic I posted too.....but if you'd rather quote Costner? Go for it........

>implying liberals have the ability to understand the consequence

I don't want Trump die but if he dies, I want liberals suffer, a lot.

Ok OP, ill tell you why.

Which demographic of Americans owns Guns?

Rednecks, hillbillys, white men, and people who aren't dumbasses.

Which demographic voted for trump?

Rednecks, hillbillys, white men, and people who aren't dumbasses.

Its just that easy.

Because assassinating him would mean Mike "If you're into cock, you're in for a shock" Pence will assume power. He'd be what fags fear Trump is going to be.

Pence is extremely rightwing. With Pence in power, there would be no waffling.

you mean like when obama was going to get assassinated when he became president?
both the left and the right are too pussy to do anything so there is no need for worry

THIS!!!!

It'll be too obvious. No one sane will dare to touch him.
Their media it's so pro Hillary that is trying to scare people. People eventually will have to deal with it.

dont worry, the secret service will take care of those fuck tards soon enough. they check social media, its part of their job.

Pence wants to ban abortion which would cause the nigger population to explode. Not based, m8.

Mike "Shock the gay out of fags" Pence

I NEED the original

do niggers even get abortions?

>and thinks electroshock therapy cures gays
It worked for him, so that's knows not thinks.

Source ???

Mike "shock therapy" Pence could be even more legendary than God Emperor

lel niggers have like 10 children per family and get welfare for all lf them
they dont get abortions

Someone will definitely try to assassinate him at least once. He should have double the security presidents usually get.

I wish I could serve as apart of his security team. Food, shelter and 50k a year and I would be good. I would give my life to protect him no matter what.

Mike "Turning Fruits to Vegetables" Pence

Who does that fine behind belong to?

ghetto niggers only get abortions in states like cali, places that have long since been lost and of no value.

this

Mike, "If you like the cock, prepared to be shocked," Pence.

>the FBI is watching you Pablo.

Not if they want that sweet sweet gov. check they don't.

Also "ma gawd and church saiys not to, even though I fully plan to have the state raise it, I'm not gonna do it..."

Are you kidding? That'd be the greatest thing he could do.

He would be memorialized in martyrdom and the long slide into degeneracy would finally be reversed in one masterstroke.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

imgur.com/a/7QAhP

Trump is the most powerful man in America but also the most protected.

Don't forget
>If I have it then Tyreese and Jamal will have to stick around. Gonna chain them boys down.

People actually think he's gonna do much about immigration
>still, I lawled

that photo made my penis great again

several months ago some faggot said all the guys who killed the prev prezs are all liberals.

>libtards hate guns

How naive ya'll are kek

also I forgot to ask for sauce.

Hahahhaah

>tfw trump is solidus snake

The bullet came behind. The guy that killed JFK was a brainwashed marxist loser

Would like a muthafuka

Don't toy with my emotions user. Is this a shop?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q__bSi5rBlw

Because we would we would riot
And by riot I mean open fire on lefties and politicians
But that is all hypothetical of course
No threats being said here

We are worried. I thought they were gonna get him on the balcony the other day when Paul Ryan was showing him around.

Because the right isn't taking that shit. We will literally form a military insurgency and start a massive fascist uprising

no thanks, go to mexico please.

I spent like an hour talking with a liberal friend of mine tonight. I insisted on only ever calling Donald "President Trump" in order to trigger him. It worked immediately, and he was incredibly butthurt, and responded in kind by refusing to refer to him as anything other than "President Elect"

The really fucked up part is when i tried to argue that there is no real difference as Trump will be president in a few months anyway, to which he responded "not if he gets assassinated. Let's hope."

It's so fucked up for so many reasons, most are which are obvious
>Advocating the idea of a murder as positive, just because who you backed didn't win
>Hypocrisy (you're supposed to be the damn liberal here)
>The fact that all that would change is that Pence would be the new president, which would even make life a fuck ton more difficult for liberal Americans

>Liberals
>Actually taking action ever

Pick one

It's amazing how much power media has. It turns people who were otherwise reasonable folks into foaming at the mouth savages over almost nothing. It's no wonder the elite hate the internet.

Libtards aren't man enough to go through with it and SS has improved their security a ton since JFK.

Our SS is really good. Like scary good.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/871

Liberals are literally terrified of guns. What's there to worry about?

Nah, it's all rich white women who get abortions. Blacks want that welfare/child money.

Funny enough, that's what the liberals are saying about us.

What amazes me is how the ragheads never blew up these safe space fruitcakes or a Niggers Matter demonstration. They always blow up harder targets and leave these faggots to do what they want.

FPBP

Pence is life insurance at this moment.

Yeah, but who's rampaging through the streets and bursting into tears for fear of rape or murder or something? It's a false equivalency because one side is acting like fucking nut-jobs.

Libtards keep whining about LGBT. They seem more concerned about Pence than Trump. They wouldn't dare.

A crazy wouldn't do it, but Soros on the other hand...

pence would be bad for liberals great for neo-cons.and the government isn't homogeneous , there is a huge resistance in the us gov that is very pro trump, the secret service is clearly pro trump, the fbi is pro trump, house/senate is pro trump for the most part, cia is probably a toss up.

Idk if there will be an attempt on his life. Whichever group that individual associated with would be attacked violently most likely. It would be total chaos. The killer would honestly have to be a straight white American male who somehow had affiliations with multiple groups that he supported in some way and the reasoning behind the killing would have to be bc he thought he was doing the right thing or some bullshit like that. This would be one hell of a false flag to put together though because none of it would make sense if people started to really look into the individual's life and motive. But the media would just spin it and people will believe the lies.

Fitzgerald and Millhouse. Turd middle names almost as bad as Connor, Tanner, Hunter, Trapper, Cocksuckor, Assbitor, and all the other -or and -er faggot names hipsters give their spawn.

San Bernardino and the Pulse club shooting showed that they can attack soft targets though.

What could be softer than a retard convergence station and a nightly gay convention? Guaranteed targets that won't fight back and with the retards you don't have to lead them as much.

>imgur.com/a/7QAhP

any name?

Mike "set phasers to straight" Pence

>implying nu-males and SJWs have the balls or willpower to actually get up and do something about their problems
Trump will be fine.

But the Powers that B dont give a dam if he is an insider.

Mike "Blast the Gays with Gamma Rays" Pence

Considering the amount of women there I don't think Pulse was your typical gay bar. Obviously one for the more flamboyant gays and trans.
Gay myself.
I know half a dozen gay guys that would grab the shooter by neck and just squeeze until his bones snap. They don't fuck around.