Webby gets her own medal in the Kingdom Hearts mobile game

>Webby gets her own medal in the Kingdom Hearts mobile game
>It's as powerful as the Huey/Dewey/Louie medal
When will it end.

wouldn't launchpad also be as strong as the triplets?

I mean, I agree webby is shilled fucking hard but I don't feel like this is an example.

The triplets are lumped together because they've always been seen as a unit, even if this and Quack Pack tried to distinguish them, they're still treated as a bit of a packaged deal.

And giving one medal the same value as three individual ones put together is fucking wacky nunu from a balance stand point unless they're supposed to be ultra-rare and super powerful uber-tier.

And I'm sorry, but the only one who warrants ultra-rare, super powerful Ubers tier in that image of yours is on the far right.

Imagine being so frail and pathetic that something like this causes such immense trauma that you have to immediately go post on an anonymous image board, hoping that someone, ANYONE will indulge your insecurities and justify your failures as a human.

Imagine.

>Playing the KH mobile game
Why

good joke. A Kingdom Hearts game coming out.

He’s talking about the garbage pay2win mobile game

A pay2win Kingdom Hearts mobile game?

Kingdom Hearts Unchained. A crappy gacha game that somehow manages to be a lot worse than most other gacha games.

So?

that's... an awful lot of reaching

The story is better though than the last 5 year kh game

that is if you remove the damn filler

That's an awful lot of not actually an argument

Huey/Dewey/Louie together form their own individual, iconic unit, so this makes sense. It wouldn't make sense to put Huey/Dewey/Webby as one just like it wouldn't make sense if it was just Louie/Dewey, or Scrooge and Huey.

You're literally cying just because Webby is a girl. And you call yourself a man?

No. He's a shitposter. Keep the right attitude about this.

I wouldn't say most, but it's definitely down there. They've never had any of their gachas banned by the Japanese government.

Yeah. It used to be a browser game in Japan. But the thing actually made enough money for a phone sequel.

If you play it, and you shouldn't, play the Japanese version.

>They made medals of DuckTales characters barring Scrooge and the nephews for reasons.
>And no DTV loophole in sight.
Oh man, that's a first.

>in the Kingdom Hearts mobile game
Who the fuck cares?

I don't understand what the problem is? Can someone explain it to me please

>The triplets aren't supposed to have personalities because they're a singular force of chaos or whatever retardation we pulled out of thin air to complain about
>They should also have separate icons in some crummy cash in cell phone game

>They should also have separate icons in some crummy cash in cell phone game
They do, they're just not used as Attack Medals.

Imagine being over the age of 18, browse an anonymous board for comics and cartoons and whiteknight a fucking fictional character.

Imagine.

Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle Webby's tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

Imagine.

People dislike the new character, who is pushed a bit too much. Most of them stick to complaining about her in threads made about the show in general, which is a good place for criticism. Some however take things very seriously and want to fit in with the perceived hate so they find media related to the cartoon that aren't even Sup Forums and then make a whole new thread to complain about something that is logical for a new main character, claiming that it's a proof of said character being inserted to push an agenda, because that's what their "criticism" usually boils down to. Unfortunately those autistic crazy people make legitimate criticism look bad which in turn makes improvements less likely and makes more similar characters appear for the free publicity they create.

No Donald medal? Meh.

If the Huey/Dewey/Louie medal was split into three, how powerful would each be?

It isnt even progressishit Webby is the writers self insert Mart sue since she is the only original character they got to create themselves so of course she is going to be shit

The fuck is this shit? Where’s my gravity falls medals then?

but she loves me user

Imagine being so autistic that you take this thread seriously.

Imagine.

I managed to pull for Scrooge and I got her three times. My last summon got her boosted.

Donald, like the nephews and Scrooge, already has a Medal in the game. The main difference between them is that Donald has TONS of medals while the other two only have a few.

Never, even SE knows that show is garbage.

Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle Scrooge's tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend him over and fuck him on.

Imagine.
Captcha VAGGINA NTANG

>And giving one medal the same value as three individual ones put together is fucking wacky nunu from a balance stand point unless they're supposed to be ultra-rare and super powerful uber-tier.
>unless they're supposed to be ultra-rare and super powerful uber-tier.
And there's the rub, the medal lists for the top players in the current High Score Challenge largely consist of these medals (mostly in the form of Scrooge Medals).